Big Brother: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

ShangTsung

Aug 6, 2017
guys i have a problem kate mom asked me for 5000$ and a video , but everytime i talk to kate she ask me only about weed to f alice

kaziro

Oct 16, 2017
few click and few future idea pop and its game over
something buged for me only missing 1 aspect

olvia and olvias mom is over for now
lisa mantioned talk with doctor so she can lose virginity
lisa mom sex ed is over turn look like 0.10 kate alice weekly benefit for help them
so bored like few click few fast forward becouse of oliva can visit weekly twice
pff game is over .now need wait feburary

buged part is i cant visit mom after job
i chceck shop etc but no lotion on sell
something buged o so rarely i miss something

Apisoh

Dec 19, 2017
There are at least four. I got the fourth and now I cannot enter her door at midnight, just like everyone else, it seems.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Does it take a while to trigger the fourth one? Because I got three in a row by paying attention to her mood, but now I've been locked out of her room twice after she came home from work.

The Opportunity text mentions Max hoping Kira can intervene but there has been no option to talk to Kira yet either.

update

Scratch all that. After the third it took a while, perhaps over a week, then Max can go into Ann's room again after she comes home from work and she tells Max that Kira talked to her. Max is finally allowed to finger her pussy.

websenator

Oct 18, 2017
Can someone help. In v12 all i got was Olivia scenes. Can't trigger anything else!
New content requires you to have completed the previous Lisa arc, so that you can ask Mom about having "practical" sex lessons with Lisa. Also, Mom needs to catch you giving/receiving oral from Alice (21-22h), Alice needs to catch you with mom twice (21-22h) and also mom needs to catch you and Lisa being "punished" on the sofa (also on the same time, 21-22h). You can get Alice to punish you by having anal sex with Lisa in the lounge 20h, then speaking to Alice when she is watching movies in the evening. Also, you need to have Lisa in a good mood before she will tell you about Olivia/Sex Lessons...

rodneyeatme

Jul 19, 2017
Does it take a while to trigger the fourth one? Because I got three in a row by paying attention to her mood, but now I've been locked out of her room twice after she came home from work.

The Opportunity text mentions Max hoping Kira can intervene but there has been no option to talk to Kira yet either.
I got all four on sequential Mondays/Thursdays over two weeks. Like you, I had her mood pinned at Awesome the whole time. I have no idea why the puss train stopped after I jilled her face to face.

The Kira thing you are talking about happens the second time to try to finger Anne. She is horny, sexually frustrated and horrified by the thought of wanting Max to do it, so she says she'll think it over and also talk to Kira. I don't remember any delay at all between that encounter and the next one.

JohnPonn

Nov 15, 2017
Can anyone explain to me how by choosing " you have to fight for him" lisa become your gf ? nonsense
She can't. That entire route is separated from the bulk of the game now. Lisa's sex ed, her stuff with Alice, her stuff with you, her stuff with Ann, none of it can happen because the two of you are fucking Olivia. The only route that actually works is the Lisa GF route.
Burt, You have to fight for him IS a lisa GF path. It's the "I have a plan but it will be hard to pull off" thats the Olivia path.

It works like this, You tell Lisa to fight for Alex by showing yourself better then his gf Olivia. This path will allow you to buy Jewels (Bling bling) in the onlineshop and Lisa will use it to impress Alex. After some time tho Alex intrest in Lisa fades and Max jumps in to tell Lisa that she probably should forget all about Alex. So this will lead to Lisa becomming your GF later on. It's also the far best route couse you won't be forced to do yoga with mom twice a week against you will. Telling her to "Forget about Alex" from start will also make her your GF but with the added forced mom yoga.

Burt Reynolds Mustache

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
Burt, You have to fight for him IS a lisa GF path. It's the "I have a plan but it will be hard to pull off" thats the Olivia path.

It works like this, You tell Lisa to fight for Alex by showing yourself better then his gf Olivia. This path will allow you to buy Jewels (Bling bling) in the onlineshop and Lisa will use it to impress Alex. After some time tho Alex intrest in Lisa fades and Max jumps in to tell Lisa that she probably should forget all about Alex. So this will lead to Lisa becomming your GF later on. It's also the far best route couse you won't be forced to do yoga with mom twice a week against you will. Telling her to forget Alex from the start will also make her your GF but with added forced yoga and thats enuff to drive anyone upp the wall.. Unless you like forced repetable gamecontent that adds nothing but frustration, haha
Whoops my bad. Yeah, that is a weird line to make her your GF.

Yeah but then you miss out on topless Yoga with mom. Fight for him is also the grindiest route because you have to buy all that jewelry. The Yoga route isn't THAT bad either, if you fuck up, give her a couple of hundred dollars and it's all Kool & the Gang. Nothing lost.

Either way works. And if you hate repetitive content you have to do, the Lisa GF route will drive you mad anyway, one more event twice a week kinda pales in comparison to the blow-job parade daily. Getting head literally becomes work after a while.

Jarvis Adams

Aug 22, 2017
My situation is the opposite:
  1. Lotion oral with Ann - NO
  2. Sex ed with Ann and Lisa - NO
  3. Spider sexytimes with Alice - NO
  4. Clinic visits with Alice - NO
  5. Nighttime fun with Kira and Lisa - NO
  6. Olivia girlfriend - YES
How to get first 5 points, there are no dialogs :(
WTF??????
In the beginning of the game, there's a Olivia gf path. Is that the one you mean? I edited my original post to clarify that for #6 point, I mean the "new" Olivia path for version 0.12. You can only get the first 5 points if you've already completed up to version 0.11.

ShangTsung

Aug 6, 2017
This game is just bugged after the deal with kate mom on skype nothing happened , i waited for weeks and weeks , tried to give a lot of weed , tried without weed , everything , but imposible to trigger kate scene where she film mc f* alice , and i can't give her 5000$ , i'm just stuck i can't get rid of eric

MiniCap

May 7, 2017
I put lotion on Ann then touched her pussy, and in the opportunities tab it said that Kira is going to talk to her but after 3 weeks in game nothing has happened

Storm4n

Jul 10, 2017
I've reached the point where you can stream with both Lisa and Alice, then Lisa suggests that you could tell mom about giving you both lessons... I agree to that but the option never ever comes. I'm cheat-rising their mood all the time but can't seem to make it work...

How do I unlock the lotion massages with Ann? I'm just mid Olivia's house quest but that's all I can do, HJ, BJ's and same routine over and over.

ToTo41

Jan 3, 2018
I see there is many route over this thread... does any one have something link a list of the different available routes with or without hint to reach them and does the mod (seduction/shopping) can afflect the 1st routes ?

Vindetta

May 16, 2017
In the beginning of the game, there's a Olivia gf path. Is that the one you mean? I edited my original post to clarify that for #6 point, I mean the "new" Olivia path for version 0.12. You can only get the first 5 points if you've already completed up to version 0.11.
About Olivia, I meant the second (new) Olivia path.
What do you mean "... if you've already completed up to version 0.11"?

Reactions: ToTo41
4.00 star(s) 1 Vote