Big Brother: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

raulz0r

Dec 3, 2017
Can anyone help me with the opportunities in 0.12?

I have done the Olivia one, but I still haven't triggered the 0.12 New Job, Cunning Plan?, Sex Ed thing with Lisa and Mom and I can't seem to trigger Mom stuff at all, like visiting her at night or the new stuff

Justanx

Donor
Feb 3, 2017
I think my main problem is while starting over ,I want it all. I want Olivia route, I want Lisa route, being so greedy is making the gameplay so hard. I wish Eric already gone because doing it all again is so much pain. I get the same feeling when I play SOB. Corrupting everyone is so tedious. My fav games are becoming a chore to play. It makes it not a game but some "OH what do I have to do now just for a few minutes of play" I guess my rant is about I wish the saves were more compatible and not make me have to go back. Oh well just my two cents. At least with Renpy I can ctrl my way through it. I guess thats why I enjoy the Twist because my saves are compatible. I am running into the same problem with my NEW LIFE having to start all over again. BLAHBLAHBLHA Sorry folks, just getting into the blahs about the state of my games. Even such a beautiful game as Snow Daze was, it ended up weird at the end.

Reactions: Jerkov

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Can anyone explain to me how by choosing " you have to fight for him" lisa become your gf ? nonsense
At the bottom of this page is all 3 GF path's

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Whoops my bad. Yeah, that is a weird line to make her your GF.

Yeah but then you miss out on topless Yoga with mom. Fight for him is also the grindiest route because you have to buy all that jewelry. The Yoga route isn't THAT bad either, if you fuck up, give her a couple of hundred dollars and it's all Kool & the Gang. Nothing lost.

Either way works. And if you hate repetitive content you have to do, the Lisa GF route will drive you mad anyway, one more event twice a week kinda pales in comparison to the blow-job parade daily. Getting head literally becomes work after a while.
No you do not have to buy "ALL" the jewelry you only need to buy 4 of them.

You do not have to get "ALL" the sex from Lisa every day I hope you know.

Deadpool3000

Sep 20, 2017
Sorry for asking this but is there a concrete walkthrough of the game till the latest version or at least till the previous version?

Jarvis Adams

Aug 22, 2017
About Olivia, I meant the second (new) Olivia path.
What do you mean "... if you've already completed up to version 0.11"?
LOL, crazy game. I can't get the new Olivia path, while you can't get the other ones. My advice for the other 5 points is:
  1. Consistently talk to Kira at the pool in the mornings
  2. Lisa while she's reading a book in the mornings
  3. Keep catching spiders to place in Alice's bed - I think it's Monday and Thursday nights - you need to go back through this thread to find the exact days, and insist on sleeping in her bed.
  4. Keep going to the clinic every 3 days
  5. I can't remember this one - I did this super early in the game.

gamefan123

Sep 26, 2017
here are some of my saves, I am still progressing

save 32 post first massage after mom work
save 30 post mom announcement new job
save 29 post first lesson with Lisa and mom

Reactions: Bipolar17

nicox11

Oct 21, 2017
Can someone link me a post or explain me how to trigger Olivia oportunities ? I've gone with Lise GF route but on this update I still don't see any olivia events. Thanks

f95poke

Apr 21, 2017
Can't trigger lisa scene over washing dishes.

Can't progress New Job, Can't trigger Kira dialogue which leads to lotion, cant progress Cunning Plan(been fuking Kate like Alice wants).

Arachnaphobia is ongoing, I have been in Alice's bed 50 times+ doesn't have a tag stating I have reached my limit.

Got caught by mom and alice on the couch 2x each what is next?

I have been using the same save file since 0.9, maybe save filed bugged?

MarcCollins89

Game Artist
Game Developer
Nov 10, 2017
@gamefan123 or @websenator could you possibly look at my save file & tell me what I need to do to access the new job & sex ed ops as of V0.12? I'd be very grateful as I'm stuck. I just need to know what I need to do to access these opps

jkrowling

May 5, 2017
Anyone got a complete v10 save? I lost all mine. It has the Lisa GF then date Olivia route. Before Lisa joins during streaming. Any help?

pigface221

Dec 22, 2017
New content requires you to have completed the previous Lisa arc, so that you can ask Mom about having "practical" sex lessons with Lisa. Also, Mom needs to catch you giving/receiving oral from Alice (21-22h), Alice needs to catch you with mom twice (21-22h) and also mom needs to catch you and Lisa being "punished" on the sofa (also on the same time, 21-22h). You can get Alice to punish you by having anal sex with Lisa in the lounge 20h, then speaking to Alice when she is watching movies in the evening. Also, you need to have Lisa in a good mood before she will tell you about Olivia/Sex Lessons...

I've done and achieved it all, multiple times but after nearly three weeks still nothing will trigger further to start the actual sex ed. What am I missing? Uploading my last save. Thx for the help in advance.

gamefan123

Sep 26, 2017
@gamefan123 could you possibly look at my save file & tell me what I need to do to access the new job & sex ed ops as of V0.12? I'd be very grateful as I'm stuck. I just need to know what I need to do to access these opps
completely finish the Olivia quest line. focus solely on that every Tuesday and Friday at 15:00 go to her place for tutoring. Following along this line Olivia will tell you that she is getting another tutor but she still wants you to tutor her as well and that you should just show up to her place at 17:00 every Tuesday and Friday. Play this out and then start working on getting caught with Alice. Watch the options with Alice when you try to get action on the couch while watching TV. Follow the below options. sex with Lisa after dinner to get punished by Alice at TV time and caught by MOM
After getting all the Caught options done then you will progress to the sex ED chain. talk with Lisa in room Morning I think to start the chain for Sex-ed

While it's not 100% accurate order, the hints of v12 "CAUGHT" story plot are like this. Remember, you cannot chase 1 scene at a time, each is entangled. And all caught story plot happen ONLY in front of TV during evening.

1. Lick Alice 1 - get caught by mom
2. Mom Suck 1 - get caught by Alice
3. Alice Punish Max & Lisa 1 - get caught by mom
4. Lick Alice 2 - get caught by mom
5. Mom Suck 2 - get caught by Alice
6. Alice Punish Max & Lisa 2 - get caught by mom

For Mom Suck & Lick Alice, event ends when the one who caught sit on the couch and talk.
For Alice punish, mom convinced by alice to allow the punishment happen.

Do not repeat one type ... for example just pursue the Alice punishment. Keep the event rolling. Try to save at 18:00 and reload if event not happening. But usually, if you hit the right event, the next event will be happening.

HOPE THIS HELPS, I know I slammed my head on KB through this. EOC for v0.12 at this point and waiting for next release.

Reactions: b0nz0

gamefan123

Sep 26, 2017
I've done and achieved it all, multiple times but after nearly three weeks still nothing will trigger further to start the actual sex ed. What am I missing? Uploading my last save. Thx for the help in advance.
Looks like you're at the part where you need to get Caught fooling around with Alice at TV time. Keep visiting her there at TV time 22:00 I think. Look for an extra option something about getting in stead of always giving(cant recall the exact phrasing) and work that option. should end up trading services back and forth each time for each other. THat is whne MOM will catch you.

See below quote

While it's not 100% accurate order, the hints of v12 "CAUGHT" story plot are like this. Remember, you cannot chase 1 scene at a time, each is entangled. And all caught story plot happen ONLY in front of TV during evening.

1. Lick Alice 1 - get caught by mom
2. Mom Suck 1 - get caught by Alice
3. Alice Punish Max & Lisa 1 - get caught by mom
4. Lick Alice 2 - get caught by mom
5. Mom Suck 2 - get caught by Alice
6. Alice Punish Max & Lisa 2 - get caught by mom

For Mom Suck & Lick Alice, event ends when the one who caught sit on the couch and talk.
For Alice punish, mom convinced by alice to allow the punishment happen.

Do not repeat one type ... for example just pursue the Alice punishment. Keep the event rolling. Try to save at 18:00 and reload if event not happening. But usually, if you hit the right event, the next event will be happening.

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote