Big Brother: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

gamefan123

Sep 26, 2017
In the upper left hand of the screen you should see an Icon of a persons head. click on the Icon and click on the person you want to see the stats of. To the right of the persons picture you will see Friend ship level then Current mood, this is the one you want to be at awesome.
no other images to click on other than MC pic there and cannot click on it.

gamefan123

Sep 26, 2017
In the upper left hand of the screen you should see an Icon of a persons head. click on the Icon and click on the person you want to see the stats of. To the right of the persons picture you will see Friend ship level then Current mood, this is the one you want to be at awesome.
cant click on any of this, played the entire game without being able to check moods. am i in the right place?
upload_2018-1-3_17-38-28.png

Zolkane

Jun 2, 2017
How can Grow the mood for mother, Lisa, Alice????
Give money to Alice??? Do the homework of Lisa?
THX un advance.

Is There à mod where you can change all the mood?

Zephery

Jun 10, 2017
Help, please, I am stucked. I can't open more in three opportunities: Changing roles, New job, Cunning plan. Ann 3 times caught me with Alice in the living room. I read previous messages, but nothing worked for me. Please, tell me how to activate the new content in 0.12 (Olivia has already passed) ^^
You have to keep being caught by her bouncing back and forth between her catching you with Alice several time, until you get the talk where she threatens you with Military Camp, and Alice catching you and her as well as her catching you being punished by Alice. You need a total of something like her catching you 5 possibly 6 times. Once you get caught and have the talk the rest of the .12 update will start to trigger. I have now spent 12 hours playing and I'm only up to two massages after work and most of that has been with in the last 3 hours of game play so it's a lot of grind.

Zephery

Jun 10, 2017
I will... I hope i can do it before he ask for the money :/
If you are having trouble with that simply give him the $300 each week until you have stealth up but to insure you do not trigger the start of that event keep your money bellow 700 by not taking it out or spending it so that you don't go over that amount by the dinner and you shouldn't have to worry about it.

How can Grow the mood for mother, Lisa, Alice????
Give money to Alice??? Do the homework of Lisa?
THX un advance.

Is There à mod where you can change all the mood?
You can spend time doing positive things with each one of them. Do the dishes for the girls. As for the money with Alice the more you give her the happier she is. I simply give her $15 a day watch TV with her and do a stream with her every other day. You can also give her Sigs but don't turn her in to mother for smoking.
For Lisa join her in the bathroom both in the morning and evening as well.
The mother do the chores around the house but do not ask for free money, watch tv with her and give her massages.

Zolkane

Jun 2, 2017
If you are having trouble with that simply give him the $300 each week until you have stealth up but to insure you do not trigger the start of that event keep your money bellow 700 by not taking it out or spending it so that you don't go over that amount by the dinner and you shouldn't have to worry about it.

You can spend time doing positive things with each one of them. Do the dishes for the girls. As for the money with Alice the more you give her the happier she is. I simply give her $15 a day watch TV with her and do a stream with her every other day. You can also give her Sigs but don't turn her in to mother for smoking.
The mother do the chores around the house but do not ask for free money, watch tv with her and give her massages.
THX mate is There à mod where we can choose the mood of the girls?

Crepeek

Aug 11, 2017
I'm having trouble getting lessons from Ann. I've sat & talked with both Ann & Alice, as well as being caught 3 times being punished on the sofa. Not sure what to do now, no new dialogues popping up.

Endless

To Obtain My Infinite Dream I Shall Even Sink God
Donor
May 9, 2017
I'm pretty sure that all other paths are abandoned now, no more = Olivia girlfriend, Blackmail Eric & keep him around, Eric path, where he is in control.

The only one that is continuing is Lisa girlfriend path. I think that this is a good thing overall. This way we can get more consistent content. Keeping in mind that the amount of content after every update is not that much. Actually i think content per month as lessened a decent amount. Not complaining but just saying that after all the money DS is getting (which is a lot) he should definitely be able to put out more content each month.
Do

Zephery

Jun 10, 2017
I'm actually checking mood constantly, I'm on the day she's coming back from work, I have lotion (or I haven't been told I don't nor can I buy more) and her mood is AWESOME... so I have no idea why now I can't keep massaging her.
Have you gotten to the point where she says if I have to choose between Kira and you, Ill give you one chance?
edited from what I can tell being able to enter her room has a random element to it. You may just need to spend a few week grinding as I have hit my 6th massage so there is definitely more. You don't need to talk with Kira or anything to progress.

Reactions: Storm4n

Zephery

Jun 10, 2017
Anyone else not able to click on the page and see character moods? Can someone post an image of what you see? in the character/mood area?
Yes it does appear to be a bug, have you tried a clean install and make sure you don't have any mods active. Your image isn't displaying the names on the left side like is should.

Mtgwo

Aug 28, 2017

TY man :D

baneini

Jun 28, 2017
Trying to progress this update is fucking cancer, more so than usual. Didnt think it was possible but it is.

garoslavo

Aug 3, 2017
i seem to be stuck at the new job opportunity. kira promised to have ann act in lesbian scenes and i passed almost a hundred days and this event doesnt get triggered. what do i need to do?

theerage1

May 9, 2017
can someone gimme a save in which these events have been completed
get caught three times by Mom with Alice
- then get caught by Alice with mom (I do not remember the number of times)
- then get caught by mom with Alice and Lisa
- finally get caught by Mom and she will sit with lice and you

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote