Big Brother: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote
Jul 28, 2017
I had a convo on mc's room with Lisa about Mom's sex ed and i handcuffed her and she gave mc a bj, i don't know if that's the convo that triggers the sex lessons with Mom, i have gone to mom's room at 22:00, but there's no option about sex ed lessons. I can't seem to get the lessons with mom, what am i missing?

Storm4n

Jul 10, 2017
I had a convo on mc's room with Lisa about Mom's sex ed and i handcuffed her and she gave mc a bj, i don't know if that's the convo that triggers the sex lessons with Mom, i have gone to mom's room at 22:00, but there's no option about sex ed lessons. I can't seem to get the lessons with mom, what am i missing?
Someone must know this, this update fucked up what seemed intuitive in how to advance events... right now I'm stuck on mom's 4th massage I think, it won't trigger I just go to her room after work and it's like I didn't have the lotion.

Someone told me to wait or have a conversation with her about Kira or with Kira? well 2 weeks just passing day by day and raising mood with the cheat editor just in case but no changes.

kidlat1x

Mar 27, 2017
Is my save bugged i have the 0.12 update but i only get the 21/21 opportunities how do i get the 22nd one or the olivia opportunity and it says that i have finished everything available for the update when though i haven't done the new movie scene yet

delposo71

Apr 29, 2017
In the change roles opportunity it says "What a shocker, Lisa is totally fine with doing everything Alice is telling her what to do. And she is going to tell Alice every time we have sex behind her back. Isn't she afraid of the punishment to follow?"

How do I progress on that opportunity? I can only do BJs and can't seem to have anal with Lisa alone anymore.

Vic Cain

Jun 26, 2017
i'm confused. i'm stuck where mom keeps giving HJs and BJs (w/ the pill fiasco) but her new job in bdsm is not starting. what am i missing?

Tyler Metz

May 11, 2017
In the change roles opportunity it says "What a shocker, Lisa is totally fine with doing everything Alice is telling her what to do. And she is going to tell Alice every time we have sex behind her back. Isn't she afraid of the punishment to follow?"

How do I progress on that opportunity? I can only do BJs and can't seem to have anal with Lisa alone anymore.
You need to reach the awesome Lisa's mood and after dinner, when she washes the dishes, offer to practice anal. And after talk with Alice when she watches TV.

Tyler Metz

May 11, 2017
Help, please :)

1. How to continue opportunitie New Job:

2. How to continue opportunitie Cunning Plan

Other opportunities are finished.

Ahemd

Oct 7, 2017
I also was not able to trigger the sex ed and new job. I read that Ann has to catch you a few times in the living room while having oral scene with Alice and Alice punishes Mc and Lisa as well. After catching 2-3 times each both sex ed and new job were activate. Hope it helps.

Reactions: Tyler Metz

Patan

May 28, 2017
To people who have problem with sex ed and new job use this save. It worked for me.

Reactions: Tyler Metz

Patan

May 28, 2017
it's cool, really, but sometimes wants to go through the whole chain yourself and don't use save :)
yeah i feel you, but lucky the save i linked basicly choosed same routes with me so i didn't mind using it.

troll822

Jun 22, 2017
I also was not able to trigger the sex ed and new job. I read that Ann has to catch you a few times in the living room while having oral scene with Alice and Alice punishes Mc and Lisa as well. After catching 2-3 times each both sex ed and new job were activate. Hope it helps.
Yes, but it takes too damn long.
I was lucky the first time and Ann caught Lisa and Max being punished. Then like 20 oral sessions later she caught Max on his knees. He hadn't caught Alice with her mouth on Max the past 10-12 times. And Alice hasn't caught Max and Ann again.
I have gone through all this quite easily in 0.11. Less than 10 tries and got all of those. But 0.12 it's 30+ days of grinding and I haven't finished.

Ahemd

Oct 7, 2017
If you mean Anal scene on GF route while Lisa washes dishes, you need to help her homework without any mistake. (guessing you completed anal scene at night with Kira&Lisa.)

Ahemd

Oct 7, 2017
Yes, but it takes too damn long.
I was lucky the first time and Ann caught Lisa and Max being punished. Then like 20 oral sessions later she caught Max on his knees. He hadn't caught Alice with her mouth on Max the past 10-12 times. And Alice hasn't caught Max and Ann again.
I have gone through all this quite easily in 0.11. Less than 10 tries and got all of those. But 0.12 it's 30+ days of grinding and I haven't finished.
Don't sure why but mine happened in a week. Guess I was lucky one.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
By the way, who can tell why I can not talk to Kira at the pool to invite her to join Max and Lisa at night?
If you have the handcuffs then that part is now over and you no longer get to invite Kira to join.

Ahemd

Oct 7, 2017
If you have the handcuffs then that part is now over and you no longer get to invite Kira to join.
Ingword I don't know why you did not have that option with Kira, that option was always there for me and after each invite in a few days row it appears again. It is not related with handcuff. I have it and I can still invite Kira, in a few days.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Hi a1fox3 !

i'm stuck in the game and i need the help of an expert like you , please.

I wanna get rid of eric , so i gave kate the big bag of weed , i speaked with her mother and she told me i need to give her 5000$ and a recorded video where i f* Alice , but no matter what i do i can't trigger the scene with alice nor give the 5000$ , everytime kate is just asking me about weed , and if i give it to her i get a blowjob from alice , if not i get nothing , i waited weeks and weeks , tried with and without weed but nothing to do.

here is my last save file , i realy hope you will be able to help me.
@Coolook you have 2 main problems that I see. (Actually one 1 main problem, you cheated everything.)

1. You did not do chores for mom at the beginning of the game or you did not do enough of them to get the new convo with her about not spanking Max if front of everyone but do it in her bedroom. BigBrother 2018-01-04 06-09-19-74.jpg
If you did the chores with mom then once you first try to get Eric's wallet and got spanked for it this new convo would have came up.

2. You cheated all skills and there is a lot of triggers that should have gone off in the first 100 points but you did not get them to go off because you cheated. BigBrother 2018-01-04 06-12-19-04.jpg

You might be able to save this game but you will need to do at least 3 weeks of jobs for mom then get Max spanked and the new convo should come up.

As for the sex with Alice and Kate video you may not be able to do it because you cheated the skills to high but give it a try after you do the chores for mom and get that new convo with her.

Remember I do not provide private support.

Crepeek

Aug 11, 2017
I've been caught being punished 3 times now & caught many times on the sofa with Alice as well as being caught by Alice with Ann watching movies & having a talk about punishments etc... Nothing new about Sex Ed coming up, help please?

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote