Big Brother: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

NemisXue

Aug 25, 2017
When is someone going to update the walkthroughs they haven't been updated for the past three updates.

ExoticTitan

Sep 5, 2017
Maybe you guys can help me. Since I just found this game and its my first time playing whenever I go to start a new game it just gives me a black screen. Sometimes it flashes what i assume to be the intro scene for the briefest of seconds but then just black screen. Any help is appreciated.

Toraxii

Dec 13, 2017
Maybe you guys can help me. Since I just found this game and its my first time playing whenever I go to start a new game it just gives me a black screen. Sometimes it flashes what i assume to be the intro scene for the briefest of seconds but then just black screen. Any help is appreciated.
It has to do with your save files, either delete all the save files or rename so it starts digit 1.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Hello everybody,
I'm sure there's already an answer for this, but "search" didn''t help me and reading 536 pages is a bit much.

I've played the game a couple of times and I always chose the "Lisa girlfried"-path. Now i wonder if there Is any way to get Olivia and Lisa with no Alex? I would like to know before starting a new playthrough, so it would be really nice if someone could answer me. Thanks in advance ;)
Olivia was added to the Lisa GF path's now so you can get Olivia now in all 3 path's. Its best to do Lisa GF path but you will not get sex with Olivia because DS cut it off just beforehand and we will have to wait on the next update. BigBrother 2018-01-03 20-05-10-89.jpg

Now is you don't want all the sex with Lisa then go for Olivia path and get sex 2 times a week but you do not get any of the new Olivia content for that is only for Lisa GF path.

Reactions: Wohlstandskind

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
It sounds like a bad download of the game so go try one of the other sites to download from, I never have a problem with MEGA.
Also you must have a pretty good computer to run the game.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
When is someone going to update the walkthroughs they haven't been updated for the past three updates.
It needs someone who has the time and patients to do it and we will just have to wait and see if the one who did the google link walkthrough will go on with it.

ExoticTitan

Sep 5, 2017
It sounds like a bad download of the game so go try one of the other sites to download from, I never have a problem with MEGA.
Also you must have a pretty good computer to run the game.
Yea I downloaded with MEGA, maybe I'll just try another one. Is there a minimum requirements list for the game somwhere? My computer should be able to run it I think but that could also be the issue. Thanks!

goatboy23

Jun 27, 2017
When you download one most of the time the sites adds numbers to the front of it so that means you must remove those numbers and your save games must be in order starting with 0 then 1 then 2 and so on.
Your save game must look like this save0.save, save1.save and so on and you can not skip a number, they must be in order.
Ok then where do I extract the save so I have only one save in the game I then rename the downloaded save save.2.save? then I extract where?
Thank you!

f95poke

Apr 21, 2017
Progression in the Mentor quest line with Lisa as a GF.
I have reached end of mentor line on two playthroughs of Lisa GF path using a save file from 0.09 and a fresh playthrough on the current patch (0.12) and I still don't have an option for alternative washing dish scene.

You need to be more specific as to what triggers it or the game has a bug in triggering this event.

I tried improving Lisa's mood but that had no effect on both save files.

Hlextor

May 6, 2017
Since i have eaten out mom a second time, i can not visit her again after her job?! Is it not repeatable? "Mom just came from her job! I don´t think she is sleeping already. Should i go to her today?" There is no "enter" only "leave"?!

valentinius

May 4, 2017
Okay, I'm about to give up because I can't figure out shit in this game anymore and it's just absolutely frustrating. I think I've discovered that I basically screwed myself by going with Olivia instead of Lisa because I figured that the two would intertwine eventually.

I go to the clinic, she takes off her coat, I cum, repeat every 3 days and never anything different and I have no idea how to get caught with Alice in the living room. I give her a massage and she gives me a blowjob but nothing more. What am I missing because I have gone through a month or two of game time and have not gotten any triggers for a new movie or anything.
I agree the game does not offer any clues as to what should be done. I think I am done with it.

JasonJemodah

Nov 10, 2017
Since i have eaten out mom a second time, i can not visit her again after her job?! Is it not repeatable? "Mom just came from her job! I don´t think she is sleeping already. Should i go to her today?" There is no "enter" only "leave"?!
I think you need to talk to Kira.

Hlextor

May 6, 2017
I think you need to talk to Kira.
I don’t think so? Mom has already talked with Kira. And she likes eaten out from max. And I have already reached „New job“... Attention you have ... I‘ve tried several weeks and always the same. I can’t enter her room. Do you can visit her after every job? It is repeatable?

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote