Big Brother: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Storm4n

Jul 10, 2017
I've been caught being punished 3 times now & caught many times on the sofa with Alice as well as being caught by Alice with Ann watching movies & having a talk about punishments etc... Nothing new about Sex Ed coming up, help please?
You gotta be caught and you gotta end the chain (I believe) of Alice taking control of you and Lisa, after that Lisa offers some sort of conversation about "Imagine if I told mom about that and we got lessons like with Kira?"

Right now I'm relying on a save from the save thread because the amount of markers you gotta clear for everything to happen is just nuts... also check mood, keep them happy or use the cheat mod to raise mood.

Tyler Metz

May 11, 2017
Ingword I don't know why you did not have that option with Kira, that option was always there for me and after each invite in a few days row it appears again. It is not related with handcuff. I have it and I can still invite Kira, in a few days.
Maybe there is a quest from Kira, which must be completed? In the description of possibilities nothing is mentioned ...

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Does anybody knowa how to trigger this scene variation?
Yes a lot of us know how to do it.

You must be doing Lisa GF path and have worked your way almost to the end of the Mentor quest. (Now its about 2/3rds the way through instead of the end.)

Crepeek

Aug 11, 2017
You gotta be caught and you gotta end the chain (I believe) of Alice taking control of you and Lisa, after that Lisa offers some sort of conversation about "Imagine if I told mom about that and we got lessons like with Kira?"

Right now I'm relying on a save from the save thread because the amount of markers you gotta clear for everything to happen is just nuts... also check mood, keep them happy or use the cheat mod to raise mood.
You're definitely right on that last part haha. I'm still stuck on when Ann busts the punishment on the couch again and says, "Another punishment? What did you do to deserve this one?". Alice comes into the bedroom the same night but there's no change in the regular conversation.

JohnPonn

Nov 15, 2017
If you have the handcuffs then that part is now over and you no longer get to invite Kira to join.
Minor sidenote butt i finished the hole v12 and Kira can always be invited to sex-ed. She won't come on her own but in no run through of the game has she ever stopped me from asking - "Are you busy tonight?"

Cervantes123

Jul 11, 2017
Can someone tell me how to get punished by alice and also how to unlock all 22 opportunities because at the moment i have unlocked only 19/

JohnPonn

Nov 15, 2017
Are you still getting Kira Sex ed? I have seen people mention it, but for me it ended after the BDSM stuff.
Well i just answerd a1fox3 about a similar topic. Having done the jewel (bling, bling) path. Kira never stops joining you if you ask her "Are you busy tonight?" Maby thats a diffrence between Jewel and yoga path. I never though about it since i always do jewels.

D

Deleted member 186309

You're definitely right on that last part haha. I'm still stuck on when Ann busts the punishment on the couch again and says, "Another punishment? What did you do to deserve this one?". Alice comes into the bedroom the same night but there's no change in the regular conversation.
On what day are you? I managed to trigger the sex-ed lessons somewhere near the 450th day. I dont know if this counts, but give it a thought.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Well i just answerd a1fox3 about a similar topic. Having done the jewel (bling, bling) path. Kira never stops joining you if you ask her "Are you busy tonight?" Maby thats a diffrence between Jewel and yoga path i never though about since i always do jewels.
You may have started that path after it was fixed or something because in my 3 save games 1 for jewelery, 1 for yoga and the Olivia path which does not have that option only the yogo path still has Kira able to invite but my save games are form the very beginning of v7, looks like a bug and its time to start a new game.

Now I will see when all the new stuff can trigger.

Thanador

May 2, 2017
anyone else having trouble unlocking Olivia and vicky section i currently have olivia coming over for threesomes but cannot seem to progress to visiting her house?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Ok can someone help?

Can someone give me a detailed way to extract a save to the game?

Please and Thank you!
When you download one most of the time the sites adds numbers to the front of it so that means you must remove those numbers and your save games must be in order starting with 0 then 1 then 2 and so on.
Your save game must look like this save0.save, save1.save and so on and you can not skip a number, they must be in order.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
anyone else having trouble unlocking Olivia and vicky section i currently have olivia coming over for threesomes but cannot seem to progress to visiting her house?
Vickey is for Lisa GF path only and the same with the new Olivia content you must be doing Lisa GF path and not Olivia GF path.

May 13, 2017
Hello everybody,
I'm sure there's already an answer for this, but "search" didn''t help me and reading 536 pages is a bit much.

I've played the game a couple of times and I always chose the "Lisa girlfried"-path. Now i wonder if there Is any way to get Olivia and Lisa with no Alex? I would like to know before starting a new playthrough, so it would be really nice if someone could answer me. Thanks in advance ;)

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote