Big Brother: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

speeque

Donor
Jul 26, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
If U talk 2 Kira "About the movie" instead of "About mom", mom the option will disappear (and vice versa). Not sure if it's a bug or it becomes available after a week or so.
I never had the dialogue option with mom about her sleeping in the lounge again so I guess i missed that somehow, which sucks.
Then there is the question if that is "working as intended" that it should be miss-able or its some kinda bug.

Anyways thanks for sharing :)

Reactions: Gagi114

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I'm kinda stuck and not sure what else 2 do. I'm at 21/22 opportunities but 4 of them R open.

1. Arachnophobia

2. Blog

3. Cunning Plan

4. New Job

Not sure which 1 I'm missing or what 2 do 2 continue the story.
Any help is appreciated!

Thanks! :)
1. Kill more spiders.
2. Requires Lisa GF path and you must have started anal with her and she with catch Max and Alice having sex.
Then talk to Lisa and just continue doing both quest and it will update. Other triggers need to go off but I forgot what they are.
3. You should have had a talk with aunt Kira on what to do next but #4 is very far ahead you may have broken the triggers. Do you have private spanking of Max's sisters?
4. You need to get caught pleasing Alice or getting a BJ from Alice in the lounge by mom 2-4 times at 23:00 and then get caught getting a HJ/BJ from mom in the lounge by Alice 2-4 times then get caught by mom getting both Lisa and Max spanked by Alice 2-4 times the watch for mom to leave the house at night, I think it is 2 times a week but I have not got there yet so I can not tell you. (If Lisa gets spanked you know what to do.)

miseropia

Dec 25, 2017
Hi.Could you please help me with something. I try to get rid of Eric. In the walktroughs.... " After Ending 1, 2, 3 or after 6.4. of ending 4, talk to aunt Kira on the next day or any day after that - “I need an advice about Eric” - Kira will advise to give Eric “Anti-potency pills” which Max can buy for $150. At 18:00 talk to Alice - “Could you please do something for me?”. She will want $60 (twice $30). Eric will not get BJ at 21:00 or sex with mom after that ". So if I give him pills in bear, to stole his wallet...and finish this task, in the future I will not be able to make sex with mom?

TheKyu

Dec 18, 2017
Need help: The arachnophobia opportunity still ssaying i need to keep trying even tho i already finished the changing roles. v0.11.

Also i'm on lisa GF route but her status says friends, and i already finished hot coffee. Any leads?

mikes4207

May 14, 2017
How do I sleep in Ann's bed with her?
Kira has moved out and sleeps on the couch again :p

But I cant seem to find the option to enter moms bedroom. I have already told her, long time ago that I would like to sleep in her bed now that Eric isnt here anymore (under the "I know what i want" option in the dialogue).

Any ideas? :)
Same problem here!!!!

gambit87

Dec 27, 2017
I have a problem with Lisa.
I'm supposed to practice homework with her at the same time as the HJ. But whether the two together, or Max alone do the homework, there is no option for it. What is the prblem?

gambit87

Dec 27, 2017
ANd what is with the yoga lesson with Max mother.
She does not do that at the weekend, which is why lisa always wants to have 350. Because of non-compliance with the agreement.

red_snow

Jan 4, 2018
sry for keep asking

i'm 100% sure i've finished 1st sex ed. And is 2nd sex ed included in v12 or before v12?
i think it's in v12 and i see no talking option with Kira
My english is bad if you don't understand I'm sorry.
I'm play'g again
max/alice BJ > max/alice Cunnilingus > max/alice BJ > max/ann HJ > max/ann BJ > max/lisa/alice punish.
> max/lisa/alice punish. > max/alice cunni. > talk to lisa > talk to mom > max/alice cunni. > talk to lisa
> talk to mom > 1st sex ed > 2nd sex ed > 3rd sex ed
> mom said new job at breakfast (my 1st play'g: 2nd sex ed > mom said new job at breakfast > 3rd sex ed)
> talk to lisa > 4th sex ed > talk to kira...
(The situation are watching each other.)

zomb99

Jun 20, 2017
I've been caught giving Alice head several times and nothing new has happened. Is there anything else.

yoyoma101able

Jul 24, 2017
Its a random trigger, you have to just keep getting punished by alice. Keep Lisa's relation ship high and you can always fuck her in the kitchen at 7 right after dinner.

Storm4n

Jul 10, 2017
I've been caught giving Alice head several times and nothing new has happened. Is there anything else.
Supposedly you gotta get caught while doing Alice or while she does you, then Alice has to get you and mom while she blows you, THEN Mom has to catch you while Alice punishes you because you broke the "don't do naughty stuff without me" rule she imposed on Lisa and you.

All of that while keeping a high mood just in case

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Need help: The arachnophobia opportunity still ssaying i need to keep trying even tho i already finished the changing roles. v0.11.

Also i'm on lisa GF route but her status says friends, and i already finished hot coffee. Any leads?
Just keep putting spiders in her room and change positions and cum inside several time, changing positions at least 3 times if not more.
As for Lisa "friends" is as high as it goes without cheating.
Friends with mom and flirting with Alice is also the highest they will go.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
how to trigger latest movie in vr. 0.12.0.005
I am not for sure if there is another movie but I have not gotten that far yet in my new playthrough.
Mom goes and do it by herself though and that takes work to get everything from that but still I am not that far yet.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
How do I sleep in Ann's bed with her?
Kira has moved out and sleeps on the couch again :p

But I cant seem to find the option to enter moms bedroom. I have already told her, long time ago that I would like to sleep in her bed now that Eric isnt here anymore (under the "I know what i want" option in the dialogue).

Any ideas? :)
Same problem here!!!!
Did you peep at Kira and mom at 3 am on Thursday night Friday morning at 3 am or did you skip it?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Need help... First time i go to Lisa school this happens... There is nowhere to click on... What do i do now?
View attachment 55420
Did you use a program on the game files?
If so then you screwed up and use the wrong one, make sure the program is for v.12.
If you did use that program then you need to unpack a new set of the game and move your save games over.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Hi.Could you please help me with something. I try to get rid of Eric. In the walktroughs.... " After Ending 1, 2, 3 or after 6.4. of ending 4, talk to aunt Kira on the next day or any day after that - “I need an advice about Eric” - Kira will advise to give Eric “Anti-potency pills” which Max can buy for $150. At 18:00 talk to Alice - “Could you please do something for me?”. She will want $60 (twice $30). Eric will not get BJ at 21:00 or sex with mom after that ". So if I give him pills in bear, to stole his wallet...and finish this task, in the future I will not be able to make sex with mom?
You don't get to have sex with mom yet and no if in the future it comes in you will still be able to have sex with her but its not in the game yet and may never come in the Eric path. (((What it is talking about here "Eric will not get BJ at 21:00 or sex with mom after that" is that Eric will not get any more sex with mom in her bedroom but he will get sex in the morning at 6 am still.))) You must make sure to get Alice to put the pills in every time he is over or he will get the sex in her bedroom.

Now to get rid of Eric this is the best way: "1. Getting rid of Eric using the wallet route or Kate's mom route."

TheKyu

Dec 18, 2017
Just keep putting spiders in her room and change positions and cum inside several time, changing positions at least 3 times if not more.
As for Lisa "friends" is as high as it goes without cheating.
Friends with mom and flirting with Alice is also the highest they will go.
Can i get flirting with Alice if Eric gave her the first dress? I'm friends with all 3

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote