Big Brother: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Pablo45

Jul 21, 2017
You have the homework bug and you were suppose to get Lisa Spanked right after the talked about helping with her homework.

Here is how to fix it: "11. How to fix homework bug."
You saved me <3

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
ANd what is with the yoga lesson with Max mother.
She does not do that at the weekend, which is why lisa always wants to have 350. Because of non-compliance with the agreement.
Mom does yoga every day at 7 am, when you get the BJ from Lisa in the morning bathroom then just go see mom and do yoga with her.

How to see mom naked cooking
I think its a random event in the morning, i got it a couple times without trying

ADD: I almost forgot you must wait till mom does yoga topless and then do what I posted.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Can i get flirting with Alice if Eric gave her the first dress? I'm friends with all 3
No you must have given her the first dress to get "flirting" with Alice but it does not effect the game at all, only mood and Max authority effects the girls and what you can do with them.

Magnic

Oct 26, 2017
Does Lisa and Ann sex-ed ever progress beyond Ann agreeing on Max being the "prop"? It's been a week already and there is nothing.
And does having 0.11 version saves messes with this?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Does Lisa and Ann sex-ed ever progress beyond Ann agreeing on Max being the "prop"? It's been a week already and there is nothing.
And does having 0.11 version saves messes with this?
It may mess with it because I could not progress either so I started a new game and have not got to that point yet, I am still in the v9 and v.10 stuff and have not done the first movie yet so I got a while to go.

Magnic

Oct 26, 2017
Damn... I don't really want to go through everything again. Sucks that save editor no longer works.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
does anybody have the link for the download of v0.11 for this game?
It came out on the 2nd of Dec. so go back in the thread to that date and download it. (The thread that has the downloads in it.)

Gagi114

Jun 24, 2017
1. Kill more spiders.
2. Requires Lisa GF path and you must have started anal with her and she with catch Max and Alice having sex.
Then talk to Lisa and just continue doing both quest and it will update. Other triggers need to go off but I forgot what they are.
3. You should have had a talk with aunt Kira on what to do next but #4 is very far ahead you may have broken the triggers. Do you have private spanking of Max's sisters?
4. You need to get caught pleasing Alice or getting a BJ from Alice in the lounge by mom 2-4 times at 23:00 and then get caught getting a HJ/BJ from mom in the lounge by Alice 2-4 times then get caught by mom getting both Lisa and Max spanked by Alice 2-4 times the watch for mom to leave the house at night, I think it is 2 times a week but I have not got there yet so I can not tell you. (If Lisa gets spanked you know what to do.)
1. Do I ask 4 smth when killing spiders or maybe stay in he room 4 the night? Or just kill them without any favors?
2. Okay. So Im already on Lisa GF path. Started anal sex and she caught Max and Alice having sex. Talked 2 Lisa and she said smth about wanting 2 watch Alice and Max from time 2 time but that's where it ended. Not sure what "both quests" U R referring 2 but nothing else happens after I talk 2 Lisa.
3. All I can ask Kira now is if she's busy 2night, which leads 2 sex lesson in their room. I can private spank both sisters after diner (if that's what's needed). What's "#4" and ahead of what? Not sure how I could've broken it tho.
4. Any time I ask Alice (in the Lounge) she doesn't want the returned favor 4 giving Max a BJ. I guess I have 2 repeat that. Also, not sure if I keep doing that at 22:00 or 23:00 so will look into that. I guess that might be the trigger I need 2 continue the story. :)

Thanks 4 the input, will experiment a bit. :)

Gagi114

Jun 24, 2017
So looks like spiders were the thing I didnt do enough. As Im killing more of them, am progressing through the story, getting new dialogue options. Might have been the thing that help me back. Thanks @a1fox3

Reactions: a1fox3
4.00 star(s) 1 Vote