Big Brother: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Nick00

Oct 15, 2017
You have to keep being caught by her bouncing back and forth between her catching you with Alice several time, until you get the talk where she threatens you with Military Camp, and Alice catching you and her as well as her catching you being punished by Alice. You need a total of something like her catching you 5 possibly 6 times. Once you get caught and have the talk the rest of the .12 update will start to trigger. I have now spent 12 hours playing and I'm only up to two massages after work and most of that has been with in the last 3 hours of game play so it's a lot of grind.
I have given four Massages to Ann is the game end in this version or is there any chances for fuck ann and working in another movie with the help of aunt......i am stuck dont know what to do?????

Nirak

Nov 12, 2016
Hi,

I'm stuck at ver 12.
- Can't talk with Kira for Mom to have New Job (no talk button at the Pool with Kira).
- Can't let Mom does the sex ed to Lisa. (some say they have to be in Awesome mood. Tried, still can't)
==> I see that some have the same problem, but none answer seem clearly or work for me

My path: GF with Lisa, promise doing Yoga...
Yes I do use cheat.

Please kindly instruct me again (maybe I miss some answer @_@) or share me your save.

Thanks

eddie

Jun 6, 2017
i can’t get caught by ann while with alice, (and with lisa), nor by alice while with ann

what’s my problem?

mumby

May 2, 2017
Please help guys.
After two photo sessions with mom and mom&kira and 70 days after i still have no option to make a movie. What i do wrong?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Please help guys.
After two photo sessions with mom and mom&kira and 70 days after i still have no option to make a movie. What i do wrong?
You did not read what Kira told you to do (or you forgot what she said), you need to peep at mom and Kira at 3 am Friday morning.

That is Thursday night Friday morning at 3 am. Keep peeping at the same time/day for a few weeks to make sure you get all the triggers to go off.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
i can’t get caught by ann while with alice, (and with lisa), nor by alice while with ann

what’s my problem?
Sometimes it can take 2 - 3 weeks for the trigger to go off so just do mom tv watching only until Alice has caught you 2-4 times then do Alice at 23:00 and get caught by mom 2-4 times then do anal with Lisa so she will tell Alice everyday until you get caught by mom being spanked by Alice 2-4 times and you should be good to go.

Reactions: mikes4207

mumby

May 2, 2017
You did not read what Kira told you to do (or you forgot what she said), you need to peep at mom and Kira at 3 am Friday morning.

That is Thursday night Friday morning at 3 am. Keep peeping at the same time/day for a few weeks to make sure you get all the triggers to go off.
Many thanks, ! (left to try)

nonaloan

Jun 17, 2017
i've tried to get lisa to be my girlfriend but it has been failing. luck has been 20% and nothing changes for weeks now. any tips?

eddie

Jun 6, 2017
k so i finished the final sex-ed, and got ann a new job

i saw some people talking about giving massage to ann, and r they talking about the massage in ann’s room? or is it diffrent from that? i can’t enter ann’s room after she gets from work

lunamaria74

Nov 22, 2017
Sometimes it can take 2 - 3 weeks for the trigger to go off so just do mom tv watching only until Alice has caught you 2-4 times then do Alice at 23:00 and get caught by mom 2-4 times then do anal with Lisa so she will tell Alice everyday until you get caught by mom being spanked by Alice 2-4 times and you should be good to go.
She already cough Alice spanking Max and Lisa by me like 12 times and nothing happens. What am i missing ?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
i've tried to get lisa to be my girlfriend but it has been failing. luck has been 20% and nothing changes for weeks now. any tips?
You could have gotten your luck up with Alice by asking to spank her when you catch her smoking at 13:00 before you kick Eric out. Peeping and lying to mom and not getting caught helps luck to and is why you must at the beginning of the game peep at everyone in the shower in the morning and do all the % chance you can.

save at a point right before u ask her, and if u fail, load that save
This game rolls all dice rolls at the beginning of the day for each chance % and saving just before does not work in this game.
All dice rolls are done as soon as Max goes to sleep and there is nothing you can do about the chance rolls unless you save just before he goes to sleep.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
She already cough Alice spanking Max and Lisa by me like 12 times and nothing happens. What am i missing ?
I really don't know I have not gotten that far yet I am just going off of what has been posted here.
It seems like you need to get caught by Alice first 2-4 time then get caught by mom 2-4 time and then the spanking but you need to get caught until the same convo comes up over and over again to make sure you get to the end for each set.

Going to bed now will be back tomorrow.

jomblo2000

Dec 26, 2017
can someone make complete simple event like guide (preferably put it on page 1):
example buy alice party dress and lisa swimsuit before eric give it to them, or aunt kira arrive at day 18 and make sure to successfully using sensual masage on alice before kick eric out of house because alice wont be in the pool at 15:00 again

lunamaria74

Nov 22, 2017
I really don't know I have not gotten that far yet I am just going off of what has been posted here.
It seems like you need to get caught by Alice first 2-4 time then get caught by mom 2-4 time and then the spanking but you need to get caught until the same convo comes up over and over again to make sure you get to the end for each set.

Going to bed now will be back tomorrow.
I already finished the scence where Alice catching Ann and Ann catching Alice and tehy had their tolk in this 2 sitoations.
Now day after day Ann catches Alice spanking Lisa and Max and thats it. I dont know what to eanymore is something i miss ?

Should i send my save file so someone look at it and see if there is something ?

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote