Big Brother: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Zephery

Jun 10, 2017
I have given four Massages to Ann is the game end in this version or is there any chances for fuck ann and working in another movie with the help of aunt......i am stuck dont know what to do?????
You do not have an option to perform in a movie in this update. You only get to watch Ann in a seen from her new job. As for having fun with her you will know that you have come to the end because you will have the options for "keep her on her stomach" or "Turn around".
So all you should need to do is about 2 more massage give or take a couple and you will be finished.

pmmddb

Sep 22, 2017
Sorry but no one has done one since v.10

Lisa's mood and Max authority over her must be very high if not maxed out for you to get to kiss Lisa when you wake up and just after her shower in the morning.

Your talking about making the 4th movie?
If so then it starts with joining both aunt Kira and mom at the pool and check with both every day while they are there.
What does the "New Job" quest have to say about it?
i finished movie in vr. 0.10. "New Job" quest say "Aunt Kira has explained her decision about another studio project for mom. It should even help me out. Basically, aunt wants to put mom in situations where she would get excited, but doesn't get to have sexual release. Which will result in a buch of sexual frustration which should help me out greatly."

Zephery

Jun 10, 2017
Hi,

I'm stuck at ver 12.
- Can't talk with Kira for Mom to have New Job (no talk button at the Pool with Kira).
- Can't let Mom does the sex ed to Lisa. (some say they have to be in Awesome mood. Tried, still can't)
==> I see that some have the same problem, but none answer seem clearly or work for me

My path: GF with Lisa, promise doing Yoga...
Yes I do use cheat.

Please kindly instruct me again (maybe I miss some answer @_@) or share me your save.

Thanks
You do not talk with Kira out side of getting the new DVD for Ann's movie seen. During breakfast Kira will remind Ann to tell everyone about the new job.
Both the new job and sex ed do not start until after Ann has a talk with Alice about not being punished for doing the same things with you as what Ann is doing. You have to been caught by Ann several times to trigger her talk with Alice. I think its around 5 or 6 times total. There may be a bug that prevents the story from triggering if you start from a completely finished save for .11 update. I had to load a save from the start of update .11 and replay the entire update before I was able to trigger getting caught for the .12 update. So if you have been caught getting a blowjob more than 10 times, I would suggest to try a save file from the start of .11.
Also keep in mind that you must alter between Ann catching you and Alice, Alice catching you and Ann, and Ann catching Alice punishing you and Lisa after having sex from 1800 or possibly lessons with Kira however, Kira never once came by for a lesson during my 16 hours of game play so I can not confirm that as she stopped once Alice starting dropping by.

Reactions: Nirak

YukiSato

Dec 2, 2017
How do I sleep in Ann's bed with her?
Kira has moved out and sleeps on the couch again :p

But I cant seem to find the option to enter moms bedroom. I have already told her, long time ago that I would like to sleep in her bed now that Eric isnt here anymore (under the "I know what i want" option in the dialogue).

Any ideas? :)
been doing for more then week but doesn't let me sleep in her room
maybe my save is error please give me yours
Same problem here!!!!
After being struck with this bug myself and doing a bit of digging within the save file, I found a solution to get around this bug without resorting to using another person's save or starting all over.

Open your current save using the Save Editor, make sure you're on the Variables tab and search for "moms" without the quotations.

Set the value from 0 to 1.
Save the changes to your save file and be sure to have a backup file beforehand, just in case.

0 means it hasn't been triggered, 1 enables the first scene. This is a progression counter as well. So after your first encounter, it'll +1 so that it becomes 2, and so on as you progress. You won't need to worry about any of this though.

This method may force the current day to become a Friday if it isn't already. So I recommend having that date in-game and at 23:00 (for convenience sake as well) before altering the values in your save.

Hopefully this helps people out.

Reactions: mikes4207

blsn628

Aug 26, 2017
So I'm on v12 and I've just completed the 4th movie, I've been to the doctor's several times, and Mom is giving me BJ's but I can't progress with Mom or Kira or the next movie. Basically on New Job I'm at the "sexual frustration" part. What's the next step? Thanks!

Reactions: pmmddb

Megabit

Dec 31, 2017
I think that anyone who has problems in order to be caught "watching TV" might need to reduce Max's stealth skill. I tried to do it and was immediately caught, although maybe I just got lucky.

Hammel312

Jan 3, 2018
Is there an ending for the spider opportunity? I fucked her several times at night and came inside of her but that's the only opportunity hasn't gone to an end

nonaloan

Jun 17, 2017
how do i get sleep with mom and fuck lisa with cuffs? i have missed these scene as i progress sleeping with alice now!

red_snow

Jan 4, 2018
k so i finished the final sex-ed, and got ann a new job

i saw some people talking about giving massage to ann, and r they talking about the massage in ann’s room? or is it diffrent from that? i can’t enter ann’s room after she gets from work
If you talk to kira about mom's new job then next week talk again.
you will receive mom's DVD > watch'g 9pm > talk to kira > buy lotion online shop > visit mom's room at 0am.

Sylar

Jan 1, 2018
I don't know how to avoid mom from sending me to camp, anyone can help me ? Im war with Eric and Mom have 100% influence with him, I just want pay 1000$ I got the money but I can not reach 2 weeks before Mom sending me to camp.
I have to go backwards but nothing happens...
Sorry for my bad english.

Hammel312

Jan 3, 2018
I don't know how to avoid mom from sending me to camp, anyone can help me ? Im war with Eric and Mom have 100% influence with him, I just want pay 1000$ I got the money but I can not reach 2 weeks before Mom sending me to camp.
I have to go backwards but nothing happens...
Sorry for my bad english.
If Eric eats dinner with you you can find him in your mom's room. There you can give him the money or ask for another week. There is also another possibility to blow his cover. But I forgot how

Sylar

Jan 1, 2018
If Eric eats dinner with you you can find him in your mom's room. There you can give him the money or ask for another week. There is also another possibility to blow his cover. But I forgot how
I gave him 300 for another week but it does not change anything, the next day she sends me to the camp, I think it's because of the 100% influence my mom has for eric but I do not know how I proceed for cancel that

pmmddb

Sep 22, 2017
k so i finished the final sex-ed, and got ann a new job

i saw some people talking about giving massage to ann, and r they talking about the massage in ann’s room? or is it diffrent from that? i can’t enter ann’s room after she gets from work
I finished the sex-ed in vr. 0.11. How trigger continuation this event in vr. 0.12?
and How trigger movie in ver. 0.11?

lazyharry

Modder
May 24, 2017
Is there a continuation after the doctor scene? she has taken the sample for 5 times
Up to now there is nothing more with Doc Eve. Only via mod, e.g. my mod Lisa's Photo Session, there are two different more scenes after the 5.th visit. If you like to play them copy and paste Nr. 6 and 7 (see also description in the mod text) to the mod you're using, and it works. Not all of my other moduls work fine for BB v0.12. I'm still working on it.

akumajan

Nov 3, 2017
How many times do i need to get caught for spanking? I'm at the point where ann mentions max erection..
already have convo for alice giving head(alice mentioning "who's better?"), receiving cunni (Ann keeping watch), convo for ann giving head and hand (alice asking not to be punished)..

do i need to check my save using save editor to check whether i triggered them? and how do i do this?

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote