Big Brother: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I don't know how to avoid mom from sending me to camp, anyone can help me ? Im war with Eric and Mom have 100% influence with him, I just want pay 1000$ I got the money but I can not reach 2 weeks before Mom sending me to camp.
I have to go backwards but nothing happens...
Sorry for my bad english.
What other's have post is wrong, go here and follow what it says. "1. Getting rid of Eric using the wallet route or Kate's mom route."

monn16

Jan 2, 2018
How to get o bj from mom on 3 am on Thursday on the new job opportunity.I went at mom's room but i could only peek and leave nothing else.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I don't know how to avoid mom from sending me to camp, anyone can help me ? Im war with Eric and Mom have 100% influence with him, I just want pay 1000$ I got the money but I can not reach 2 weeks before Mom sending me to camp.
I have to go backwards but nothing happens...
Sorry for my bad english.
What other's have post is wrong, go here and follow what it says.
Up to now there is nothing more with Doc Eve. Only via mod, e.g. my mod Lisa's Photo Session, there are two different more scenes after the 5.th visit. If you like to play them copy and paste Nr. 6 and 7 (see also description in the mod text) to the mod you're using, and it works. Not all of my other moduls work fine for BB v0.12. I'm still working on it.
There is more to Eve with Max taking Alice with him but progression in blog and or spider quest needs to happen with Lisa mentor quest.

Just remember folks if you use mods we can not help you here for this is only for the vanilla game so if you have troble with your game with mods in you must get support in the mods thread.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
How to get o bj from mom on 3 am on Thursday on the new job opportunity.I went at mom's room but i could only peek and leave nothing else.
Thursday night Friday morning at 3 am.

monn16

Jan 2, 2018
Thursday night Friday morning at 3 am.
I tried that too its the same
On the new job opp description, what does it say?
It says
Aunt Kira thinks we should have a test to make sure mom will actually go through with it on the set. Of course, I’m not against the idea of mom sucking my cock, why would I be? I’ll just have to be in her room at the right time. Thursday night at 3 A.M., here I come!

Sylar

Jan 1, 2018
What other's have post is wrong, go here and follow what it says. "1. Getting rid of Eric using the wallet route or Kate's mom route."
I just look at your post and can't make : "7. Pay on Mondays 300 to get more time and once you save up 1000 that you can keep in Max's pocket stop paying the 300 and within 2 weeks Eric and mom will come to you and demand the 1000 so pay it." because Mom sending me to camp even though I pay 300 ...

akumajan

Nov 3, 2017

It says
Aunt Kira thinks we should have a test to make sure mom will actually go through with it on the set. Of course, I’m not against the idea of mom sucking my cock, why would I be? I’ll just have to be in her room at the right time. Thursday night at 3 A.M., here I come!
I did it at 3 a.m on thursday. so wednesday night thursday morning.

for future ref..(good till 0.9)

poggers2

Jan 2, 2018
I'm stuck at the part where I'm supposed to do something after Ann/Mom comes home from work at night. I try to enter the door but the only option I see is "Leave". I tried talking with everyone and getting her mood to Awesome but nothing seems to be helping. Any idea what I need to do?

monn16

Jan 2, 2018
I did it at 3 a.m on thursday. so wednesday night thursday morning.

for future ref..(good till 0.9)
I tried it even another week and its still the same I only get too peek and even though ann and kira are both in the same room I only see ann when I peek and than I can only go to sleep and also this is the same walkthrough I use but its not helping..

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I just look at your post and can't make : "7. Pay on Mondays 300 to get more time and once you save up 1000 that you can keep in Max's pocket stop paying the 300 and within 2 weeks Eric and mom will come to you and demand the 1000 so pay it." because Mom sending me to camp even though I pay 300 ...
Ok you need to read what I posted here: "2 ways to fail at this game."
It is right above the other topic I posted.

Reactions: Sylar

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017

It says
Stop all sex with everyone at 23:00 on Thursday then try Thursday night Friday morning at 3 am,

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I'm stuck at the part where I'm supposed to do something after Ann/Mom comes home from work at night. I try to enter the door but the only option I see is "Leave". I tried talking with everyone and getting her mood to Awesome but nothing seems to be helping. Any idea what I need to do?
Did you buy the lotion?

lazyharry

Modder
May 24, 2017
What other's have post is wrong, go here and follow what it says.
There is more to Eve with Max taking Alice with him .....
That's right, but going with Alice to clinic is not new in BB v0.12, it's already existing in BB v0.11

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I didn't seem to get the option for a lotion yet.
I have not gotten that far yet so that's all I can come up with.
Make sure you try on the nights when she is away from home.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
That's right, but going with Alice to clinic is not new in BB v0.12, it's already existing in BB v0.11
You did not fully understand OP question, he has only done the 5 needed to finish the quest and now after he gets to almost the end of Alice/Lisa quest lines he will have the chance to bring his GF with him.

Reactions: lazyharry

lazyharry

Modder
May 24, 2017
You did not fully understand OP question, he has only done the 5 needed to finish the quest and now after he gets to almost the end of Alice/Lisa quest lines he will have the chance to bring his GF with him.
yeah, you're right. was a little bit to quick in reading.

Reactions: a1fox3

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017

It says
I needed to add this also.
Do not setup aunt Kira for a lesson for that night because it will stop mom's part if you do.

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote