Big Brother: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Hi all, first time poster here. New player with v.11, and now with v.12.
I know there is no full walkthrough for the later versions, but I was trying to follow an earlier one which has the "things to do in week 1", etc. I set up the cameras, advertised every couple of days, etc.
The problem was that I couldn't get far. I was helping Lisa with homework, did that 6 times and improved relationship. I was asking mom for money and doing chores all the time. I was blackmailing Alice all the time, hiding the spider every night asking for money, etc.
The guide said to spy in the bathroom each morning - so I did that, one all 3 women, every morning. And yes, this increased my stats, but meant I was constantly getting punished and losing authority.
And then Alice was never happy with me so I couldn't progress her storyline.
Am I doing something wrong? I tried saving before each peeping and then reloading if I failed, but this doesn't seem to work.
The guide I read seems to say that you can progress all the different stories. It says to do the blog for example, but Alice was never in a good mood.
Anyway, any help appreciated, just cant seem to get very far.
I don't remember how low Alice's mood can be for you to do things with her but once you figure it out then just stop doing blackmail and choose the very bottom options for the cig event every Monday - Friday and this will help with her mood plus watching tv with her and get her to eat candies with washing her dishes every day also will help with mood.
You must try and get all the money you can from her until you or Erich buys all the clothes for both her and Lisa.
Don't worry about the bathrobe for Lisa until later but you need to buy her the bathing suit and the dress for Alice before Eric does but if push comes to shove at least buy the bathing suit for Lisa.

Lisa is easy just do her dishes and help her with homework without error and your good to go and when the sex starts your in good with her.

If you get spanked then setup Alice with cig's and do Lisa's homework with errors and they will get spanked and your good to go. For Alice make sure you have a pack of cig's and right after she gets spanked give them to her and order more. Otherwise she will stop smoking.

The first camera you buy place it at the pool and the 2nd one needs to go into mom's room and the 3rd goes into Alice's room.
"6. Best camera placement and web add buying for max money, in my opinion."

Reactions: MrBlobby2

Shanao

Jan 6, 2018
Hey all.
hope u can help me out, im stuck with olivia as GF and she will come if i use sleeping pill on mom.
is there any way to progress her and lisa?
hope you can help

Sylar

Jan 1, 2018
Ok you need to read what I posted here: "2 ways to fail at this game."
It is right above the other topic I posted.
Ok, it's good now, just watch influence on Mom & sisters now. Thanks

Reactions: a1fox3

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Hi all..
For once I'm not stuck and begging advice but have a more general question.

Does anyone know the minimum amount of times per week you have to punish Alice/Lisa after dinner in order to keep that privilege? In the Lisa GF route I'm happy to do it daily (although I think I give them Fridays and Sundays off) as both MC and the respective sister get something more fun out of it. In the Olivia GF route, however, You have to punish Lisa properly and I'm starting to feel a bit sorry for her. If I could cut her punishments down to a couple of times a week, or even once, I wouldn't feel so bad. Thanks.
Just do not miss one and your good to go but if you forget to do it you lose it for a week.
You do not have to punish them at all if you don't want to, I don't unless I have to.

Reactions: Aqualung

Mangahiryu

Aug 23, 2017
Please a little help, I'm trying to get the anal scene with Kate and need to know what exactly should I be doing? I've reached the end of the changing roles opp. and I can spank Kate already, so should I just do normal visits and fuck Kate till I get it or get blown from Alice? Keep trying to punish Alice on Wed and eating her out or regularly spank Kate? Also, how do I get Lisa and Max caught by Ann in the bathroom?

Jan 2, 2018
I decided to do a run with the olivia gf path. I'm to the point where you can have a threesome on fridays with lisa and olivia. lisa told me she would let me know when she would be ready to mess around with max alone, but nothing has happened yet. is this as far as it goes in the current version of the game?

Jambobby

Sep 3, 2017
Hi guys,

I got caught by Ann with Alive and by Alice with Ann but then I have to have anal with Lisa it seems according to the previous answers but how ?

Thanks

Alekvdate

Jan 1, 2018
need help with Alice's arachnophobia... can't pass the handjob scene... next should be the on top scene but always ends up at the HJ... put spider more than 30 times after first HJ...

ni-se-sabe

Jul 6, 2017
Hi guys,

I got caught by Ann with Alive and by Alice with Ann but then I have to have anal with Lisa it seems according to the previous answers but how ?

Thanks
When Lisa is washing the dishes and with high mood (if it's low don't give you the option).

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
And what do i have to do to get the new scenes with Olivia. All i can do (by playing 2 weeks in the game) was to get the same action with Lisa but nothng new
You have to get past the Lisa dates first and without knowing what you are now doing with Lisa I can not tell you have far you are to that point.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Will old saves work in new versions of the game?
Yes and no some work and other have broken quest in them so just give it a try and if it progresses for you then you are okay.

Gagi114

Jun 24, 2017
I think it's when U get the lotion 4 the massage, visit her room at 00:00 after she returns from work (Mondays and Thursdays) and using UR fingers or tongue. As a reward she gives U a BJ.

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote