Big Brother: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Well i've done all the anal lessons with her. Now they are just repeating
Have you done private spanking of your sisters yet?
Do you have anal at the kitchen sink yet?
Make sure her mood and Max authority are maxed out for it to go on.

cappinmcnasty

Sep 6, 2017
in v12 I can't get prompt to finger ann. I understand there is some conversation regarding lotion but I can't get kira to do anything exept bang me and lisa at night. The new job opportunity says that "aunt wants to put mom in situations where she would get excited but doesn't get sexual release" what specifically do I need to do to progress this story?

Reactions: Fairplay

Dustoori

Jan 6, 2018
Hi all, like Alekvedate higher up, I'm stuck getting handjobs in the arachnophobia opportunity. I've had 3 or 4 dozen of them now.

I tried searching the fora but 551 pages is a lot to go through.
Is this quest broken for me? Do I just keep putting the spiders in the bed?

I have put a lot in using the cheat menu if that makes a difference.
Thanks in advance for any assistance.

ni-se-sabe

Jul 6, 2017
in v12 I can't get prompt to finger ann. I understand there is some conversation regarding lotion but I can't get kira to do anything exept bang me and lisa at night. The new job opportunity says that "aunt wants to put mom in situations where she would get excited but doesn't get sexual release" what specifically do I need to do to progress this story?
You don't need talk with Kira. I don't talk with her an one day simply back the option to enter in her room. I suppose you need still doing things with her al let pass time.

roberto127425

Jan 4, 2018
needing a hand folks im stuck with the lisa gf path i have done everything up to the point where kira provides anal lessons at night, and i believe i had a prompt with kira for solo lessons suggesting i get her at a bad time or something?. but i have yet to see the option appear when shes doing dishes

Edit: forgot to mention i am currently on v11

JohnPonn

Nov 15, 2017
I decided to do a run with the olivia gf path. I'm to the point where you can have a threesome on fridays with lisa and olivia. lisa told me she would let me know when she would be ready to mess around with max alone, but nothing has happened yet. is this as far as it goes in the current version of the game?
Lisa will never fool around alone with max on the old Olivia path. It's been the topic of the month after last uppdate where DS cut off all game content for future release on that path. Sorry mate :( You need to play Lisa path of find another game if you wish to progress.

need help with Alice's arachnophobia... can't pass the handjob scene... next should be the on top scene but always ends up at the HJ... put spider more than 30 times after first HJ...
HJ will be all you get from Alice till such time you completed all 4 movies with Ann, kira and Alice. So it's a waist of time to keep putting spiders in till your done with the movies part. You can complete Arachnophibia with like 20-30spiders alla in all if you know when to start, take a break and start again, hehe

dalisimi

Aug 25, 2017
Hey guys, i need help im on a new job and kira told me that we are going to watch new movie on friday at 9p.m. but there is nothing to do on firday at 9, i can just watch a normal movie with ann and there is nothing else to do in house, am i missing something?
By the way mood is awesome, im on lisa gf path and im having thresomes with alice and kate

EDIT: No need to answer i just did it i thought everything is going to repeat on second friday but i got different answer when asked about movie

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Hi all, like Alekvedate higher up, I'm stuck getting handjobs in the arachnophobia opportunity. I've had 3 or 4 dozen of them now.

I tried searching the fora but 551 pages is a lot to go through.
Is this quest broken for me? Do I just keep putting the spiders in the bed?

I have put a lot in using the cheat menu if that makes a difference.
Thanks in advance for any assistance.
It requires progression in Lisa'a mentor quest almost to the end of it you get a convo with Lisa about spying on Max and Alice having sex.

needing a hand folks im stuck with the lisa gf path i have done everything up to the point where kira provides anal lessons at night, and i believe i had a prompt with kira for solo lessons suggesting i get her at a bad time or something?. but i have yet to see the option appear when shes doing dishes

Edit: forgot to mention i am currently on v11
What you don't help her with dishes anymore?
Get her mood and Max authority as high as they will go then go help her with dishes.

Dustoori

Jan 6, 2018
Lisa will never fool around alone with max on the old Olivia path. It's been the topic of the month after last uppdate where DS cut off all game content for future release on that path. Sorry mate :( You need to play Lisa path of find another game if you wish to progress.

HJ will be all you get from Alice till such time you completed all 4 movies with Ann, kira and Alice. So it's a waist of time to keep putting spiders in till your done with the movies part. You can complete Arachnophibia with like 20-30spiders alla in all if you know when to start, take a break and start again, hehe

Thank you so much. You've saved many spiders (and my sanity).

Mtgwo

Aug 28, 2017
ok. i reaaaaally need some help here, im stuck after the wallet route and after giving lisa the 1.000 bucks... what to do next?

Alekvdate

Jan 1, 2018
Thank you. Still in 3rd movie... Got to wait till 4th then....

Thank you. Still in 3rd movie....

Jglim

Jan 7, 2018
Im in 0.11 and i dont know what to do. I punish Alice and She get me the option to fuck her, but i dont know how to continue. What i have to do with Lisa`s punishment and Ann story?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Im in 0.11 and i dont know what to do. I punish Alice and She get me the option to fuck her, but i dont know how to continue. What i have to do with Lisa`s punishment and Ann story?
What are you doing with Lisa?
Where are you at in Mentor quest?

What are you doing with mom?
You may need to peep at her and aunt Kira in mom's bedroom at 3 am Thursday night Friday morning at 3 am.

Punishing Alice is v8 content, private spank her with Kate there but you may not be far enough in Cunning Plan yet so you may have to wait for that. (You need to complete Cunning Plan for more content on private spanking Alice with Kate watching.)
Have you done anything with Alice's blog?

Also is Eric gone yet?

Jan 1, 2018
Can I get a confirmation that the current end game is that you can finger/oral Ann while giving her a lotion massage?

Can you go further then this in 0.12?

Saisho

Jan 5, 2018
Can I get a confirmation that the current end game is that you can finger/oral Ann while giving her a lotion massage?

Can you go further then this in 0.12?
How did you even get that far with her? im guessing you managed to progress the "New Job" opportunity? and if so what did you do to trigger this? :)

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote