Big Brother: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Avnv007

Oct 9, 2017
I can't enter moms room (after movie) anymore. I've the lotion and entered the room twice. It says " Should i go to her today?"...But i only have the option to leave...

EDIT: I got it....as always: Grind it.
from where do you got the loton i cant find anywhere

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Nope, just original game, Lisa's photo session mod, diamond mod, shopping mod and Galin's Cheat mod.
Ok you are using mods and this thread is only for the vanilla game, if you have problems with a modded game then go to the mod thread and ask for support please.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
is there a control console that i can use to switch different sister paths or do i have to start a new game specifically for unlocking that path?
There is 3 different GF path and 2 of them are for Lisa (Max's sister) and 1 for Olivia a girl from Lisa's school.
Yes you have to start 3 different games to play all 3 GF path's. (Look at the bottom of this page. )

SebastianAdrizo

Jan 3, 2018
just delete and re download the game but move yr save folder to another place and move it back in aftr u redownloaded

there might be better ways but this is the simplest way
Just solved the problem... deleted entire game. Download new game... Continued with my old save and it worked
Thank you guys for helping, After reinstall original game and load my old save and it works. I guess there're some mod conflict wich the dating system. After all thank you guys!

Aug 16, 2017
So I'm up to date on all missions except "new job". I have the lotion but don't know where to do it at or have not received an option to perform the message yet. Is it completely random?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
So I'm up to date on all missions except "new job". I have the lotion but don't know where to do it at or have not received an option to perform the message yet. Is it completely random?
Watch for mom to be out of the house at night and when she comes home is when you try to enter her room.

TheKyu

Dec 18, 2017
If someone can progress on lisa x Ann sex-ed with a save from 0.11 please let us know

EDIT

I just got it, so the save transfer is not a issue

Reactions: pmmddb

yunmaster

Aug 29, 2017
Where can I find the 0.12 Walkthrough?
No progress has been made in events other than Olivia.
I would appreciate your advice.

Fanvor

Jul 1, 2017
Hey, im stuck on mentor Lisa GF path. I have to kiss with Kira at night and after about 2 weeks of kissing Kira i cant continue with Lisa

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Where can I find the 0.12 Walkthrough?
No progress has been made in events other than Olivia.
I would appreciate your advice.
Sorry but no one has done one since v.10

Hey, im stuck on mentor Lisa GF path. I have to kiss with Kira at night and after about 2 weeks of kissing Kira i cant continue with Lisa
Lisa's mood and Max authority over her must be very high if not maxed out for you to get to kiss Lisa when you wake up and just after her shower in the morning.

hey guys i think im stuck.
how to trigger movie in vr. 0.11.0.005? I'm trying everything
Your talking about making the 4th movie?
If so then it starts with joining both aunt Kira and mom at the pool and check with both every day while they are there.
What does the "New Job" quest have to say about it?

Hlextor

May 6, 2017
I don't know have not made it that far yet in the new playthrough.
There has to be a mechanism. Sometimes it works once a week, sometimes not. I guess it's related to the previous massages during the day and moms hj’s and bj's. But unfortunately, I’m not sure.

ni-se-sabe

Jul 6, 2017
In case it helps, this is my experience with new job oportunity, after Mom says she will talk to Kira. The way to forward is simply, remove the mods, keep doing things with her (massage, movie, pay bills ...), and in a week or two I could re-enter on Monday at midnight.

Honestly, after discovering I wanted to bang my head against the wall. I hope this helps others get stuck in this part.

P.D. Sorry for my poor english.

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote