Big Brother: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Katorn

Sep 27, 2017
6- I have read something about spank Kate... How, etc...

You can very late in game ,
- You have to get eric out .
- You have to set private punishement .
- You have to get Kate at home nearly everyday .
- You have to finish Alice route on 0.11 ( or 0.10 ) version of the game .

After , when you punish Alice on private punishement and Kate is at home , you punish Kate instead of Alice .

Kosio

Dec 30, 2017
Hello all,
in v.0.12 I've reached the point when I have all opportunities says that I've reached the end of this opportunity (for this version). Does it means that I should hold untill the next version ?

The last activity I've made is to have an option what to do with mom after lotioning here ass ---> wether to leave here on her belly or turn her arroung (both fingering her) .

bubbaboy

Dec 10, 2017
Hello all,
in v.0.12 I've reached the point when I have all opportunities says that I've reached the end of this opportunity (for this version). Does it means that I should hold untill the next version ?

The last activity I've made is to have an option what to do with mom after lotioning here ass ---> wether to leave here on her belly or turn her arroung (both fingering her) .
how do I get to lotion her ass?

Kosio

Dec 30, 2017
how do I get alice to catch Max and mom?
Go to the lodge evey day at 21:00 and try to watch hot staff with mom. She will not agree every night (usually she agrees every other night). After probablly 1 or 2 weeks you will be ambushed by Allice and have some conversation.

Cheers

Kosio

Dec 30, 2017
how do I get to lotion her ass?
After she starts the "new job" at the studio (without Max) she will start to come late after work ( if you dont see here in the early hours of the night in the house 21:00-23:0 then she is working) She will come back at 00:00 - you have to talk to her. (and as usually you have to consult with aunt ;) )

Cheers

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I can only go to Vicky's place to drink coffee and chat pointlessly and disappoint her by telling her I haven't taken any exam yet. There are no dialogue options with Vicky that trigger anything new in the game. Any new date with Lisa is just her talking about Olivia possibly becoming Max's new girlfriend. My "Hot Coffee" opportunity says Lisa learned from one of her classmates about an online bartender class, and she promised to learn more and tell me the details. - I don't have any such bartender class on the computer either.
Do any of them say you have reach the end in this version?
If you want to upload your save game for just this game I can look at it.
There is training for for bartender of cook at this time, maybe it will come in a few more updates.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I get Lisa like GF, but i dont remember. Where i can know that? I can fuck Olivia and Lisa if i got the sleeping pils.

But Kira and Mom sleeping together is not the Seduction Mod content? if not, how i can get Kira sleeping with mom? Kira still sleep in the couch.
Alice`s Blog i made all options i have, so i have to get the punishmet to Alice and use it when Kate is at home?

Thank u bro
You are not doing Lisa GF path if you are fucking Olivia that is the Olivia GF path and if you have mods in your game with can not help here for this is only for the vanilla game. So if you need help and you have mods in you need to go to that thread for help.

Kosio

Dec 30, 2017
Thanks! One last thing: How do I get mom to catch Alice spanking max and lisa?
Make anal with Lisa after diner.
Alice will spank them. Again it could take a while before Mom gets in the room. Keep pushing ;)

Cheers.

bubbaboy

Dec 10, 2017
Thanks a1fox3 and Kosio! I've figured that part out, now I only need to figure out how to trigger anal with Lisa after dinner and do Lisa and Ann's sex ed.

Jan 2, 2018
Lisa will never fool around alone with max on the old Olivia path. It's been the topic of the month after last uppdate where DS cut off all game content for future release on that path. Sorry mate :( You need to play Lisa path of find another game if you wish to progress.
Thanks, that's too bad though.

QQ

May 14, 2017
m
After she starts the "new job" at the studio (without Max) she will start to come late after work ( if you dont see here in the early hours of the night in the house 21:00-23:0 then she is working) She will come back at 00:00 - you have to talk to her. (and as usually you have to consult with aunt ;) )

Cheers
may i ask how to get mom the new job in 0.12

Dustoori

Jan 6, 2018
Hi, I have a few questions if you could be so kind,

1. How long does it take Alice to catch Max and Lisa having anal after dinner? Are there any other requirements? it's been weeks now and nothing.

2. Also Lisa caught Max and Alice Camming but nothing else came of that. Should it have done?

3. Kira has seduced Mom, so do I need to wait for her to suggest the movie to move on with the Cunning plan?

Thanks in advance.

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote