Big Brother: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

DR.6

Jan 7, 2018
ok i pass this move now i need to tell mom max something but there is not in mood

thanks for help :)

JohnPonn

Nov 15, 2017
@a1fox3
On the topic of what may casue people to lock themselves out from moms room at night.
The first time Metioned ingame is before you even shoot the first film.
View attachment 57827
Then this talktree next will make you ask about Kira moving to lounge or the Movie. It happens after the third Movie.
Whatever you pick the other won't show up again after. Not sure if this is where you said you asked about the movie but when i did that i could'nt ask Kira again about the next step with mom so i was locked out from moms room.
View attachment 57828
Using the option to ask about Kira i was able to sneak into moms room thats same night.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
@a1fox3
On the topic of what may casue people to lock themselves out from moms room at night.
The first time Metioned ingame is before you even shoot the first film.
View attachment 57827
Then this talktree next will make you ask about Kira moving to lounge or the Movie. It happens after the third Movie.
Whatever you pick the other won't show up again after. Not sure if this is where you said you asked about the movie but when i did that i could'nt ask Kira again about the next step with mom so i was locked out from moms room.
View attachment 57828
That last one needs more testing and someday I will start a new game to test it out. Do you have a save just before then?

bonanza1

Jan 11, 2018
Is there a way to change the roles in domenating? currently Alice domenating me and lisa. Also why cant Ann make me cum? neither in the bathroom nor while watching a movie... Is there any guide to show to to progress?

Jan 10, 2018
I am trying to train Lisa where I have to incorrectly do her homework and take the blame. How do I trigger the situation where I get to be punished instead? I never have the option when she is going to be punished.

Do I need to have authority in the house or pay the bills more? Attempted a few times and I am not sure what I am doing wrong.

Thanks in advance!

EDIT: I have even followed the walk-through, still no luck.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Is there a way to change the roles in domenating? currently Alice domenating me and lisa. Also why cant Ann make me cum? neither in the bathroom nor while watching a movie... Is there any guide to show to to progress?
No only Alice gets to dominate, Ann can make Max cum sometimes Max need to keep going to the clinic.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I am trying to train Lisa where I have to incorrectly do her homework and take the blame. How do I trigger the situation where I get to be punished instead? I never have the option when she is going to be punished.

Do I need to have authority in the house or pay the bills more? Attempted a few times and I am not sure what I am doing wrong.

Thanks in advance!

EDIT: I have even followed the walk-through, still no luck.
Not sure what is wrong and if you upload your save for this save game I will take a look at it.

Jan 10, 2018
Not sure what is wrong and if you upload your save for this save game I will take a look at it.
Thanks, here is the file. This is my most recent save, I have about 6 where I tried different things so it's hard to keep track which save has what. Either way, this one follows the guide.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Thanks, here is the file. This is my most recent save, I have about 6 where I tried different things so it's hard to keep track which save has what. Either way, this one follows the guide.
You need to talk to mom about helping with Max authority around the house and you have the homework bug.
To fix the homework bug you go here: "11. How to fix homework bug."

bubbaboy

Dec 10, 2017
Hey I'm on my second playthrough of the game... how do I have sex with Alice after killing a spider? I'm at the handjob phase and i don't remember how to progress.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Hey I'm on my second playthrough of the game... how do I have sex with Alice after killing a spider? I'm at the handjob phase and i don't remember how to progress.
You have to have other quest much farther along is all. Blog, cunning plan and I think you may even need the 3rd movie done.

JohnPonn

Nov 15, 2017
That last one needs more testing and someday I will start a new game to test it out. Do you have a save just before then?
I checked my saves and i don't think mine is really close to the time that happens. I have 1 before movies and 1 after but that part is like after movie 3. Sorry

JohnPonn

Nov 15, 2017
Players need to understand that mom see's Max as an adult only when Max pays 500 every Monday otherwise she sees him as a child again.
Yep and this is also why some people loose the right to punish the girls in there room after dinner. I couldn't figure out why a poster lost his abillity to do this and he claimed he never missed a punishmnet. I looked at his save and he had not payed mom.

DR.6

Jan 7, 2018
It does not mean its in the game yet now does it.

Lisa said she wants romance and look where that got us.
max mom Give lessons to Lisa and ican chose who can take this lessons lisa or mom

then what ?! i do this lessons 4 times and nothing change >?

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote