Big Brother: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Jambobby

Sep 3, 2017
You can stop going to the clinic now and start working on the lounge visits, start with Alice and Max pleasing each other until mom sits down and have a talk with them, then have mom HJ/BJ Max in the lounge and let Alice catch them until she sits down and have a talk with them and now you need to have mom catch Alice spanking Max and Lisa together in the lounge 2 times and that will unlock the rest of v.12 content but remember you must be doing Lisa GF route for this.

Alice spanking Max and Lisa together in the lounge 2 times is done already and ann caught alice and max as aliec caught max and ann already. Nothing else triggers so i just have to continue ?

pascal26

Jan 8, 2018
I've stucked. Kira and Lisa dont talk with me except the routines. Ann saying and doing same things. going clinic always the same. I can enter near Kate and Alice but its always the same also. Kate asking sister or me. I can enter Ann's room same routine also. You can follow in images where i am. What to do next. Can anyone tell me. Thanks v12 BB1.jpg BB2.jpg BBann.jpg BBblog.jpg BBjob.jpg BBmentor.jpg BBschoolgirl.jpg BBspider.jpg

AlfieT84

Dec 22, 2017
Anyone know what triggers new job to continue? I've got the clinic to the point where it is just repeating the blow job scene. I've had both alice and mom lounge scenes repeat and have been caught in punishment 5 times. Also got the blog to the point where lisa is basically the one doing all the work.

The new olivia quests are also maxed out.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I've stucked. Kira and Lisa dont talk with me except the routines. Ann saying and doing same things. going clinic always the same. I can enter near Kate and Alice but its always the same also. Kate asking sister or me. I can enter Ann's room same routine also. You can follow in images where i am. What to do next. Can anyone tell me. Thanks v12 View attachment 57766 View attachment 57767 View attachment 57768 View attachment 57769 View attachment 57770 View attachment 57771 View attachment 57772 View attachment 57773
Please use the thumb option on pic's and all your trouble is not getting Lisa spanked.
Most of the later quest requires Lisa's Mentor to be finish and you have not started it yet.
Get Lisa's mood as high as it will go but get her spanked first then you can ask for something while helping her with home work.
I hope you have not broken your game by being so far in other quest that it locks you out because you never got Lisa spanked at the beginning of the game.

Here are 3 walkthroughs that will get you through most of the game.
1. Use this to get started with: Keep using the same thing over and over again for the 1-10 walkthrough until Max is able to gen up the money to support himself with his web site.
2. Use this in conjunction with 1:
3. Use this once you get up and running with 1 and 2: "User made walkthrough v2: 0.9"

Then if you need any more help look at post #2 and 3 here:
And

Just remember that to get most of the new content added in v.12 you must do Lisa GF path, either one will work.

Reactions: Antoinetoine

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
The mood with mom is "awesome".
This is why i need help.

I have try to talk with aunt but no more.
I Have talk with mom at all hours but no more.
Well upload this game save game file and I will look at it.
Please only this game file not the complete save game folder.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Anyone know what triggers new job to continue? I've got the clinic to the point where it is just repeating the blow job scene. I've had both alice and mom lounge scenes repeat and have been caught in punishment 5 times. Also got the blog to the point where lisa is basically the one doing all the work.

The new olivia quests are also maxed out.
"15. How to unlock v.12 new content."

men..

Dec 9, 2017
Thanks all for the hints about v12 and especially about the grinding lounge stuff. Took me easily 4-5 weeks.
I have every opertunity completed now (including new job) except "schoolmate", which says that further progress in "mentor" is required. Mentor however says ive reached the end for this version. Should it be like that?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Thanks all for the hints about v12 and especially about the grinding lounge stuff. Took me easily 4-5 weeks.
I have every opertunity completed now (including new job) except "schoolmate", which says that further progress in "mentor" is required. Mentor however says ive reached the end for this version. Should it be like that?
Yes "schoolmate" is finish once you choose GF route.

AlfieT84

Dec 22, 2017
"15. How to unlock v.12 new content."
I have done everything in this walkthrough and it isn't triggering.

Anyone have a save just before the .12 content? If this is an issue with using an old save I cannot be bothered grinding from day 1 again.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I have done everything in this walkthrough and it isn't triggering.

Anyone have a save just before the .12 content? If this is an issue with using an old save I cannot be bothered grinding from day 1 again.
Did Alice sit down and have a talk with both mom and Max in the lounge?
Did mom sit down and have a talk with Alice and Max in the lounge?

If the answer is yes then you have other quest that are not far enough to have the content of v.12 unlocked yet.

pascal26

Jan 8, 2018
Please use the thumb option on pic's and all your trouble is not getting Lisa spanked.
Most of the later quest requires Lisa's Mentor to be finish and you have not started it yet.
Get Lisa's mood as high as it will go but get her spanked first then you can ask for something while helping her with home work.
I hope you have not broken your game by being so far in other quest that it locks you out because you never got Lisa spanked at the beginning of the game.

Here are 3 walkthroughs that will get you through most of the game.
1. Use this to get started with: Keep using the same thing over and over again for the 1-10 walkthrough until Max is able to gen up the money to support himself with his web site.
2. Use this in conjunction with 1:
3. Use this once you get up and running with 1 and 2: "User made walkthrough v2: 0.9"

Then if you need any more help look at post #2 and 3 here:
And

Just remember that to get most of the new content added in v.12 you must do Lisa GF path, either one will work.
sorry about the pics. im new in this site. im already in 400 something. i've passed alex and olivia.

AlfieT84

Dec 22, 2017
Did Alice sit down and have a talk with both mom and Max in the lounge?
Did mom sit down and have a talk with Alice and Max in the lounge?

If the answer is yes then you have other quest that are not far enough to have the content of v.12 unlocked yet.
Yes. The only quests that are left are some part of cunning plan and new job. I'm not able to advance either.

What is the next step in cunning plan after you've got Kate eating your sister and fucking you and you've been to the clinic 4/5 times?

DR.6

Jan 7, 2018
i need mom of max catch him in kitchen when he fk lisa from her ass

or she catch him in his room when she lick his cock

can any one help me ?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Here my last save :
One of the primary things that allow mom to see Max as an adult is paying 500 on Monday to help the family and this is your problem, I paid the 350 the day of your save then another 350 on Monday and guess what happen.
BigBrother 2018-01-13 13-08-04-76.jpg

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Hm I have replaced the original config.cfg file with the config.cfg from the diamond mod. and i have one mod installed aswell
That is your problem that program is not for this build of the game and you need to get a new clean set of game files but unpacking and new game.

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote