Big Brother: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Hi guys, question about New Job: I have reached the point that the opportunity says that Kira wants to put mum in situations where she gets excited, but doesn't get a sexual release. I am trying to progress here but I haven't found out how in several in-game weeks. I imagine I have to talk to her at some certain specific point or with Kira but I have no new dialogue options. Anyone knows if I can progress from there?
Wow, actually JUST posted the same question haha.

Also, I to am in the Eve just being naked loop. The opportunity says I also reached the end. Did I screw up from bringing in Alice as my GF?

Edit: nevermind, it just happened. Just. Keep. Clicking. Is the answer. And don't listen to the opportunities list apparently.
hi everyone
this is not happened to me:
First and foremost thing that needs to happen is taken Alice to the clinic as Max's GF when Eve ask him to bring his GF with him
I've gotten Mom to catch Alice punishing Lisa and Max like 5 times now. I just keep grinding it, huh?
I only got caught doing each couch event once. Do you get the dialogue where Mom agrees the punishment is okay and leaves them to it? If so, I don't think there's any more to it.
Isn't it supposed to unlock something with a movie or with Mom training Lisa? You know, the *rest* of 12?
I have the same problem
How do you bring a GF to the doctor? The event says it is done for this release but this never fired for me.
Most of you are having the same problem and you must progress in other quest to unlock v.12 content.
Spiders in Alice's room, Blog with Alice as much as you can, Go to the clinic when you can, Must get to the end of Lisa's Mentor quest and most if not all the new Olivia content.
Doing all of the above should unlock taken Alice to the clinic with Max as his GF and then you need to follow this:
"15. How to unlock v.12 new content."

You can no longer do just 1 quest at a time and must start doing "ALL QUESTS AT THE SAME TIME" to unlock the new content.

Taken Alice to the clinic as Max's GF is part of the cunning plan quest and not the side effect quest, side effect quest ends after Max's 3rd visit to the clinic alone.

Reactions: nikossl

azzyl

Dec 4, 2017
So i followed lisas GF route and i am supose to meet her in her High school but it buges out in the first dialoug when he sayes "everybody is inside so i just have to wait a little bit" I waited like 2 min but nothing happend and I dont have other dialouge options either. Anyone who fixed the problem?

xslayermkdx

Jun 4, 2017
DS can give hint when all opportunities are done and can say that's all for this version like all games i had no idea until checked for new job, only then i realized its over that quest although its good that player can continue to play, increase money, mood, etc.
What updates can be expected in new version, says there is pool voting on Patreon but for paying members only, so what they voted for anyone knows?

azzyl

Dec 4, 2017
Hi guys.
So i followed lisas GF route and i am suppose to meet her in her school for the first time. But it buges out in the first dialoug when he sayes "everybody is inside so i just have to wait a little bit" I waited like 2 min but nothing happend and I dont get any dialouge options either. Anyone who fixed the problem?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Hi guys.
So i followed lisas GF route and i am suppose to meet her in her school for the first time. But it buges out in the first dialoug when he sayes "everybody is inside so i just have to wait a little bit" I waited like 2 min but nothing happend and I dont get any dialouge options either. Anyone who fixed the problem?
Did you use a program on the game files?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Hi.

View attachment 57761

This is the end of this version or i have forget something ?

Thanks for your help
No its not the end, all quest will tell you they are at the end for this version when you are done in v.12.

The weed quest is the only one that can break on you and not finish but its does not have any impact on the game at this time and as long as it continues to have no impact your good to go.

This is what it looks like when you are done with all quest, I have circle the part that is needed to let you know you are done. you are done.jpg

milad6060

Sep 30, 2017
what happens if do that:
Do mom shower peep every morning, get HJ for massage in the morning right after breakfast and watch tv with her when not doing Alice blog or private spanking her, at night walk in on mom in the bathroom and use the top option

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
what happens if do that:
Do mom shower peep every morning, get HJ for massage in the morning right after breakfast and watch tv with her when not doing Alice blog or private spanking her, at night walk in on mom in the bathroom and use the top option
Nothing happens, you get HJ morning shower, you get HJ after massage, later in the game you get HJ/BJ watching tv and night time shower you get HJ and later in the game HJ/BJ.

Reactions: milad6060

Jambobby

Sep 3, 2017
Hi guys i'm after the 4 clinic visits with alice and can't trigger anything else. Not even able to get ann's mood more than good. Thanks by addvance

den_saga

Dec 31, 2017
Most of you are having the same problem and you must progress in other quest to unlock v.12 content.
Spiders in Alice's room, Blog with Alice as much as you can, Go to the clinic when you can, Must get to the end of Lisa's Mentor quest and most if not all the new Olivia content.
Doing all of the above should unlock taken Alice to the clinic with Max as his GF and then you need to follow this:
"15. How to unlock v.12 new content."

You can no longer do just 1 quest at a time and must start doing "ALL QUESTS AT THE SAME TIME" to unlock the new content.

Taken Alice to the clinic as Max's GF is part of the cunning plan quest and not the side effect quest, side effect quest ends after Max's 3rd visit to the clinic alone.
I find that doing all the quests at the same time is sometimes impossible. Sometimes the needs of others overlap, doing this for Alice means you missed your chance with Lisa or Ann...etc.etc.

Diablo_Devil

Oct 31, 2017
No its not the end, all quest will tell you they are at the end for this version when you are done in v.12.

The weed quest is the only one that can break on you and not finish but its does not have any impact on the game at this time and as long as it continues to have no impact your good to go.

This is what it looks like when you are done with all quest, I have circle the part that is needed to let you know you are done. View attachment 57764

Ok thanks, but what i have forget ?

In the game, it has been 3 weeks since the last massage but I can not go back to the mother's room when she comes home from work at midnight and the aunt says nothing.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I find that doing all the quests at the same time is sometimes impossible. Sometimes the needs of others overlap, doing this for Alice means you missed your chance with Lisa or Ann...etc.etc.
Its called "alternating" from one to the other and once you get in the grove you will see the pattern.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Ok thanks, but what i have forget ?

In the game, it has been 3 weeks since the last massage but I can not go back to the mother's room when she comes home from work at midnight and the aunt says nothing.
Her mood maybe to low.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Hi guys i'm after the 4 clinic visits with alice and can't trigger anything else. Not even able to get ann's mood more than good. Thanks by addvance
You can stop going to the clinic now and start working on the lounge visits, start with Alice and Max pleasing each other until mom sits down and have a talk with them, then have mom HJ/BJ Max in the lounge and let Alice catch them until she sits down and have a talk with them and now you need to have mom catch Alice spanking Max and Lisa together in the lounge 2 times and that will unlock the rest of v.12 content but remember you must be doing Lisa GF route for this.

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote