Big Brother: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

chjcken

Jul 19, 2017
You should still be able to sleep in her room but I never tested that out because I do Lisa handcuffs and then just go to sleep, only days I do mom is when she works and skip the handcuffs.
Thx...maybe i need play it again T___T

Sam10

May 13, 2017
I have come to a point where I am in a relationship with Olivia and Lisa partakes but not fully.. And I noticed I can no longer procede the schoolgirl Opportunity... Do I have to complete that one first before becomed BF of Olivia or if I become BF of Olivia I can't procede?

vickypathak

Mar 22, 2017
hi guys how to progress in blog i can only fuck and get blowjob at 21:00 but nothing else
also how to get lisa to spying on me and alice help me

Jglim

Jan 7, 2018
Could some one upload a before 0.11v saved game?? without playing it? and how i can play some ones saved game? I copy to my Save folder, but it doesnt appear in my game
Thanks to all of u

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I have come to a point where I am in a relationship with Olivia and Lisa partakes but not fully.. And I noticed I can no longer procede the schoolgirl Opportunity... Do I have to complete that one first before becomed BF of Olivia or if I become BF of Olivia I can't procede?
When doing Olivia GF path both Mentor and Schoolgirl do not go very far at all it is only when doing Lisa GF path that you have a lot more content for Mentor and schoolgirl only goes this far for all 3 GF paths. as far as it goes.jpg

Reactions: Sam10

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
hi guys how to progress in blog i can only fuck and get blowjob at 21:00 but nothing else
also how to get lisa to spying on me and alice help me
Spiders, spiders and even more spiders are your friend.
A lot of quest have triggers in other quest.

Can ich have the new Olivia content while Im on the Lisa GF path?
Yes only Lisa GF path's have the new Olivia content.

Guys you know if there is a walkthrought for v 0.12?
Sorry no on a complete walkthrough but I put together a mini walkthrough for most of it.
"15. How to unlock v.12 new content."

Reactions: nikossl

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Could some one upload a before 0.11v saved game?? without playing it? and how i can play some ones saved game? I copy to my Save folder, but it doesnt appear in my game
Thanks to all of u
For save games go here:

On how to use save games you must put them in order and they must look like this.

Normal type of saves look like this and must start at 0 save0.save then save1.save and so on.
Auto saves look like this auto0.save auto1.save and so on.
Quick saves look like this quick0.save quick1.save and so on.

Remember they must start at 0 and go up from there and you can not skip a number.
So you must rename them to look like they are in your save game folder and go in order.

fischerkonig

Jan 8, 2018
Can't get to this part. Lisa and I have already talk to mom about the new sex-ed but nothing more has happened. (Already went with Alice to the clinic a few times). Spider and blog opportunities are done. Only new job and cunning plan are left, 4bc8bd533764c4e3e83b43331ffcb5f3.png

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Can't get to this part. Lisa and I have already talk to mom about the new sex-ed but nothing more has happened. (Already went with Alice to the clinic a few times). Spider and blog opportunities are done. Only new job and cunning plan are left, View attachment 57702
is it possible to have sex with mom?
There is a possible chance next update but we really don't know yet but the new pic's that came out show it might happen.

Not yet, wait for next update :)
We are not sure it will happen in the next update, we will just have to wait and see.

elink

Nov 2, 2017
"Can ich have the new Olivia content while Im on the Lisa GF path?"

I was several times with Alice at the clinic, done sex ed with mom and lisa several times, "healed" moms butt several times, got caught with alice by mom and vice versa, but no new olivia content. Maybe because i didnt start the lisa romance thing?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
@TCMS
Can you look at this post
To me the bottom part is cut off and can not be read.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
"Can ich have the new Olivia content while Im on the Lisa GF path?"

I was several times with Alice at the clinic, done sex ed with mom and lisa several times, "healed" moms butt several times, got caught with alice by mom and vice versa, but no new olivia content. Maybe because i didnt start the lisa romance thing?
Yes you must finish Lisa's Mentor quest for the new Olivia content to be unlocked.

Andu18s

Dec 7, 2017
Is it possible to have mom completely naked while doing yoga in the morning ? At the moment she is only topless.

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote