Big Brother: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

D_mon

Dec 24, 2017
i have arachnophobia and weed, cunning plan and new job left and stucked again. i guess need to stay more at alice room at night!

edit:

managed also to get cough by mom getting spanked twice

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Okay this is driving me crazy. I can't unlock v0.12. So far:
-I went to the clinic with Alice multiple times
-Somehow "Weed" isn't completed even though Alice is now dominant
-Everything is done except for "Cunning plan" (I believe I'm missing the Kate spanking scene) and "New Job"
-Mom caught me and Alice several times, but we did not have the sit down
-Alice caught me and mom and we had a sit down
-I didn't get caught by mom while getting spanked with Lisa

Since I didn't have one of the two sit downs, I don't want to proceed in game with the spanking. But I tried it several times, each time Mom catches us, she walks away "looking out".

Please, I looked online, tried multiple approaches, nothing.

Thank you

EDIT: Also I forgot to mention, I did get a HJ cumshot from mom in the living room, but never got the BJ cumshot in the living room. I did get it in the bathroom and in her room at night several times.
Just keep doing Alice in the lounge until mom sits down and gives them the talk. Its is an RNG and you just been unlucky.

Reactions: Yves2x4

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
i have arachnophobia and weed, cunning plan and new job left and stucked again. i guess need to stay more at alice room at night!
If you have done Alice and Kate in ALice's room then weed will never be able to completed.
The spider quest is the one you need to complete because it leads to v.12 content.
But keep working on all quest that are still open if you can and if not work on the one you can but still do the last thing on the other quests and it may just unlock for you.

lascaux

Jan 12, 2018
Not to be annoying, but I got caught at least 6 times in both scenarios by Ann (BJ and cuni). I'm getting tired, is there really nothing I missed?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Not to be annoying, but I got caught at least 6 times in both scenarios by Ann (BJ and cuni). I'm getting tired, is there really nothing I missed?
I am sorry but until both Alice and Ann sits down in the lounge and have the talk that is all you are going to get with v.12 content, that is the trigger that is need to unlock the endings and if you don't want to do it then hey its your choice.

There are 4 triggers that need to go off to get all of v.12 content.

1. Main trigger is Max taking Alice to the clinic as his GF.
2. Secondary triggers.
.... 1. Mom sitting down and having the talk in the lounge after catching Max and Alice pleasing each other.
.... 2. Alice catching Mom giving Max a BJ in the lounge then sitting down and having a talk with them.
.... 3. Mom catching Alice spanking Max and Lisa in the lounge at least 2 times.

These 4 triggers must go off to unlock the rest of v.12 content.
If you feel you can not finish it and no longer wish to play the game that is your choice and you have a trash can to put it in.

Enjoy what ever game you decide to play and I hope you will have fun.

ro89

Jun 26, 2017
i am facing a bug issue.
whereby when i click the breakfast... the dialogue cant be click and forward to the next few hours... any one having the same bugs?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
i am facing a bug issue.
whereby when i click the breakfast... the dialogue cant be click and forward to the next few hours... any one having the same bugs?
This can happen if you use a program on the pic for the game or mods that add content, so which one is it for you?

lascaux

Jan 12, 2018
I'm not saying I'll drop the game. It's one of the best WEG out there. I think I'll reload a past save and start clean, just in case. Didn't think I was being rude or anything, sorry about that.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
hey, anyone can tell me if we can have a penetration scene with mom?
Not yet maybe in the next update because someone is going to get it from what the pics show.
It looks like mom but no face is shown.

Reactions: Darting run

Darting run

Jan 11, 2018
Not yet maybe in the next update because someone is going to get it from what the pics show.
It looks like mom but no face is shown.
Yay, finally. How about Lisa pussy fuck? Have the scene been introduced yet? I heard people saying we can fuck Kira as much as we want but all I can do right now is Alice (and Kate, of course).

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Yay, finally. How about Lisa pussy fuck? Have the scene been introduced yet? I heard people saying we can fuck Kira as much as we want but all I can do right now is Alice (and Kate, of course).
You can fuck Lisa in the ass every day and Kira 2 times a week you can double fuck her and Lisa in the ass is all you get with Kira.
That pic maybe part of the new Lisa sex-ed that mom is teaching but we will have to wait and see.

Reactions: Darting run

Rick

Aug 9, 2016
I cant seem to progress further. I completed the Olivia route, and went to the doctor for the side effects...and Kate talked about the new job for mom, but thats it. Nothing else is triggering. I hear that you have to get caught by Alice at 22:00? but I cant trigger that either. Am i missing something?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I cant seem to progress further. I completed the Olivia route, and went to the doctor for the side effects...and Kate talked about the new job for mom, but thats it. Nothing else is triggering. I hear that you have to get caught by Alice at 22:00? but I cant trigger that either. Am i missing something?
First you must wait till Max is told by Eve at the clinic to bring his GF with him and then bring Alice but you need to talk to Lisa first.
Its not part of the side effect quest but it is part of the cunning plan quest and it is the main trigger to unlock the other triggers that are needed for the rest of the v.12 content.
"15. How to unlock v.12 new content."

You need to get blog and spider quest near there end for it to trigger the clinic visit.

chjcken

Jul 19, 2017
The only way to complete all opportunities is to sleep in mom's room or at least try to, you get HJ/BJ and later you get to please her after she starts her new job after the 4th movie.
All opportunities will say you have reached the end if they have been completed.
so if i done with sleep with Ann, get HJ/BJ in her room at night. Am i still can do it after done 'New Job' opportunity ? it's like sleep in her room if she not work and message if she work ?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
so if i done with sleep with Ann, get HJ/BJ in her room at night. Am i still can do it after done 'New Job' opportunity ? it's like sleep in her room if she not work and message if she work ?
You should still be able to sleep in her room but I never tested that out because I do Lisa handcuffs and then just go to sleep, only days I do mom is when she works and skip the handcuffs.

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote