Big Brother: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

JohnPonn

Nov 15, 2017
guys,i am stuck,nothing new is happening please help.
its been 300 days,i am fucking alice and lisa on the streams, kate can come and go as she wishes,alice dominates her now.mom and alice have caught each other with me,come to an agreement lisa gave the idea of using max as a prop,pitched it to mom,i go to eva with alice every three days
You should look at this post. 15. - and how to unlock v12 content will give you some pointers.
->

Goat67

Nov 5, 2017
This game is too tough for me or I am too dumb for it. My Max is visiting the clinic alone and getting paid for the specimen. Nothing more is happening and it is becoming more like a pain than pleasure to continue playing. It appears that in this game there is too much grinding but little reward.

JohnPonn

Nov 15, 2017
moms already caught alice spanking me thrice,still nothing
Mom catshing you when Alice spank is 1 of 3 ways you need to be caught. Its all in the post i linked. After you complete that part Ann will anounce to all at breakfast she has a new job. (This just happens so wait for it. It won't happen at all unless you followed the part about getting caught in lounge to the letter) You should also after that be able to contunie the sex-ed because the trigger on that is getting Alice to go with Max to doctor and you already did this part.

Reactions: confus

Kagutsuchi31

May 22, 2017
Hello guys !

Sorry, my first post here is to ask for help, but it seems that i get an issue (like some others) with lisa dating.

When i go on the first date, i'm stuck on the first picture, waiting for lisa outside the school, cause i don't have any text to click and go further.

I use some mods too, could it be why i can't go further ? Or is it something else ?

Thanks in advance guys.

+++

Brocho

Aug 15, 2017
And do not miss a spanking of the Girls. This makes mom pissed and it locks you out of that option till you get her back on your good side, hehe
That's interesting. I was wondering why I suddenly couldn't do all the spanking options despite paying the money every week.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
This game is too tough for me or I am too dumb for it. My Max is visiting the clinic alone and getting paid for the specimen. Nothing more is happening and it is becoming more like a pain than pleasure to continue playing. It appears that in this game there is too much grinding but little reward.
Need to know what quest you still have open.

i'm stuck at the first date with lisa. I cant continue the text. :(
Are you using any mods?

Hello guys !

Sorry, my first post here is to ask for help, but it seems that i get an issue (like some others) with lisa dating.

When i go on the first date, i'm stuck on the first picture, waiting for lisa outside the school, cause i don't have any text to click and go further.

I use some mods too, could it be why i can't go further ? Or is it something else ?

Thanks in advance guys.

+++
99% of the time its the mods and you need to take your problem to the mods thread that you are using for your problem, we only do help for the vanilla game here.

arc4

Oct 18, 2017
Just check the quest list and if they all say thats it for now then yes you should be done but if any of are still open then keep doing what you were doing and they should finish soon.
You should still be able to enter mom's room after a few days though.
Thanks. I only have "Weed" and "New job" open. Weeds seems to stay like that right? While the other one says mom needs Kira intervention to let me massage her

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Thanks. I only have "Weed" and "New job" open. Weeds seems to stay like that right? While the other one says mom needs Kira intervention to let me massage her
Weed if not done may or may not break the game but all quest as of v.12 can be completed.
If you upload your save game for just this game I can take a look at it and tell exactly what you need to do next.

chjcken

Jul 19, 2017
I have 4 questions need help
1. file save from old version can use in new version or not ?
2. This ''Cunning plan'' opportunity. Is it done or not ?
3. I stuck at sex ed of Lisa vs Ann
4. I stuck at sleep with Ann at night
Thx for help

frenchi

Jan 5, 2018
Hi everybody, I have a lot of questions: in: 1 how to unlock vicky? in: 2 how to unlock the mother of olivia? in: 3 what and the best way to unlock vicky, olivia girlfriend, and have olivia mother? thank you for your answer

arc4

Oct 18, 2017
Weed if not done may or may not break the game but all quest as of v.12 can be completed.
If you upload your save game for just this game I can take a look at it and tell exactly what you need to do next.
Weed is at the point where I can do it repeadetly to have fun with Alice and Kate, althrough I can't find Kate in the pool anymore it seems, since now she switched roles with Alice.
The other one I think it hints I may need to talk with Kira or something like that. I'll try a bit and if not I'll look into uploading mys ave file. Thanks

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I have 4 questions need help
1. file save from old version can use in new version or not ?
2. This ''Cunning plan'' opportunity. Is it done or not ?
3. I stuck at sex ed of Lisa vs Ann
4. I stuck at sleep with Ann at night
Thx for help
1. yes.
2, 3, and 4 all come down to other quest but the main trigger to get them all started is taken Alice to the clinic as Max's GF then follow this: "15. How to unlock v.12 new content."

Reactions: chjcken

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Hi everybody, I have a lot of questions: in: 1 how to unlock vicky? in: 2 how to unlock the mother of olivia? in: 3 what and the best way to unlock vicky, olivia girlfriend, and have olivia mother? thank you for your answer
You must be playing Lisa GF route and all of it happens at the end of Mentor quest which opens the Olivia GF quest.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Weed is at the point where I can do it repeadetly to have fun with Alice and Kate, althrough I can't find Kate in the pool anymore it seems, since now she switched roles with Alice.
The other one I think it hints I may need to talk with Kira or something like that. I'll try a bit and if not I'll look into uploading mys ave file. Thanks
Yes if Kate switched roles then you can not finish weed quest.
As for the rest of v.12 content go here and read: "15. How to unlock v.12 new content."

JohnPonn

Nov 15, 2017
That's interesting. I was wondering why I suddenly couldn't do all the spanking options despite paying the money every week.
Paying mom 500 a week has mostly got to do with avoiding getting sent to camp and that is game over, hehe
Sure it also effekt things like beeing able to private punish the girls. But if you do miss 1 private punish of Lisa or Alice you should offer to publicly spank them infront of mom. This will get you the option for privat spanking back faster. i guess ya gotta show her whos boss :)

i'm stuck at the first date with lisa. I cant continue the text. :(
Only thing that can get you stuck is if you agree to Lisa to start dating by using the "I want romance" option and then forget the deal also includes stopping all sex before the first date is complete. (She will go back on her deal that very first date and tell you it's ok to keep screwing) I don't remeber the trick to get back on track if you have sex before the date but i'm sure you need to talk to Lisa about it.
EDIT - Sorry if i missed that you can't see the text. that would be a tech problem and not what i said.

FallenPaladin

Jan 12, 2018
I been stuck in here for quite a while now.....How do I keep this going ? I help her homework every day ...but nothing happen..?

I need help

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote