Big Brother: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

JohnPonn

Nov 15, 2017
I been stuck in here for quite a while now.....How do I keep this going ? I help her homework every day ...but nothing happen..?
When it's time for homework use option 3. I want something for this. There you will find a "quid pro quo". Thats what makes Lisa wank you off.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I been stuck in here for quite a while now.....How do I keep this going ? I help her homework every day ...but nothing happen..?

I need help
First get her spanked and if that don't work then you have the homework bug and there is a mod to fix it with.

Only use this if getting her spanked does not work. "11. How to fix homework bug."

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
When it's time for homework use option 3. I want something for this. There you will find a "quid pro quo". Thats what makes Lisa wank you off.
I think op has the homework bug and I posted the way to fix it.

JohnPonn

Nov 15, 2017
I think op has the homework bug and I posted the way to fix it.
Ok. I never had that happen to me so didn't know what it looks like. The picture he showed only said he should get a HJ from Lisa and that topic about not using the right talktree option has been up before a few times.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Ok. I never had that happen to me so didn't know what it looks like. The picture he showed only said he should get a HJ from Lisa and that topic about not using the right talktree option has been up before a few times.
After agreeing to help her for free if the players don't get her spanked soon after it can cause the homework bug to crop up and they can no longer able to continue with that part of the mentor quest.
They must get her spanked within 2-4 days or it will break there game.
Now there is the quid pro quo option for homework that will by pass the bug but the players do not get the relationship boost doing it that way.

JohnPonn

Nov 15, 2017
Now there is the quid pro quo option for homework that will by pass the bug but the players do not get the relationship boost doing it that way.
Actually been wondering about the Quid pro quo. When it pops up for me Max claimes they had a talk about it before, but i never had that talk. I usually just try to get her spanked right after getting option to help her with homework. It's kind of needed as you will peep a lot and this window of peeping a lot closes after Eric and Kira comes. So i might have avoided the bug not knowing what would trigger it. Lisa is a bit weird in the start of the game and getting her punished won't even raise your athority.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
And how do I get her to go with max to the clinic? I've already reached the end of Side Effect opportunity.
Its not part of side effect its part of the cunning plan quest and will only show up after a point of the blog and cunning plan quests gets almost completed.
Not really sure what triggers it but its somewhere around that time.
For me it showed up after Lisa talks about the new sex-ed training with mom and after Kira tells Max she with try and get mom into the 5th movie.

Saisho

Jan 5, 2018
You unlock it by taking Alice to the clinic with Max as his GF so just keep going to the clinic, this will unlock Lisa's new sex-ed with mom and mom's new job.
Thanks for the reply! i'll give this a whirl on the current play through :)

chjcken

Jul 19, 2017
1. yes.
2, 3, and 4 all come down to other quest but the main trigger to get them all started is taken Alice to the clinic as Max's GF then follow this: "15. How to unlock v.12 new content."
thx for reply ... but ... i completed all opportunities but i can't go to scene of Max sleep with Ann at night. It's appear after Kira move to lounge ike walkthrough mention

fischerkonig

Jan 8, 2018
Its not part of side effect its part of the cunning plan quest and will only show up after a point of the blog and cunning plan quests gets almost completed.
Not really sure what triggers it but its somewhere around that time.
For me it showed up after Lisa talks about the new sex-ed training with mom and after Kira tells Max she with try and get mom into the 5th movie.
Sorry for asking so much but when will Lisa talk to mom about the new sex-ed?

01110011 01101011

Donor
Jan 10, 2018
I would like to thank the modders for the mod, but more for a specific option of the mod, THE EXPRESS DELIVERY, i'm not cheating too much but the express delivery is the second biggest invention in recent history after the remote control..............

Reactions: a1fox3

Bogart Smile

Dec 22, 2017
BB WT.jpg

I read one of the walkthroughs posted here and i noticed the "Do not setup to punish Alice in Friday" in bold letters. Now obviously I set up a punishment for Alice on a Friday before reading this. Does this break the game in a way? Or am I still good? Thanks!!!

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
thx for reply ... but ... i completed all opportunities but i can't go to scene of Max sleep with Ann at night. It's appear after Kira move to lounge ike walkthrough mention
The only way to complete all opportunities is to sleep in mom's room or at least try to, you get HJ/BJ and later you get to please her after she starts her new job after the 4th movie.
All opportunities will say you have reached the end if they have been completed.

Sorry for asking so much but when will Lisa talk to mom about the new sex-ed?
After the 4th movie, after Alice's blog and spider quest are done and she becomes a dominator and Max needs to take Alice to the clinic to go on with Lisa's new sex-ed.

View attachment 57591

I read one of the walkthroughs posted here and i noticed the "Do not setup to punish Alice in Friday" in bold letters. Now obviously I set up a punishment for Alice on a Friday before reading this. Does this break the game in a way? Or am I still good? Thanks!!!
Not anymore because DS fixed it where just before Alice leaves you can spank her but if you forget you just lose it for a week and that is very old info and back then you just lost it for a week but everyone freaked out when it happen.

Reactions: Bogart Smile

Bogart Smile

Dec 22, 2017
Not anymore because DS fixed it where just before Alice leaves you can spank her but if you forget you just lose it for a week and that is very old info and back then you just lost it for a week but everyone freaked out when it happen.[/QUOTE]

whew good to know. thanks again!

error111

Jun 3, 2017
I am stuck at new job "Aunt Kira has explained her decision about other studio...". It's pos.car=40. Next thing mom should announce she has a new job at dinner but nothing happens. I have all 22 opportunities, most finished. It needs ridiculous amount of days or am I missing something? Here is my save.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I am stuck at new job "Aunt Kira has explained her decision about other studio...". It's pos.car=40. Next thing mom should announce she has a new job at dinner but nothing happens. I have all 22 opportunities, most finished. It needs ridiculous amount of days or am I missing something? Here is my save.
Take Alice to the clinic and it unlocks the rest of v.12 for you.
You may need to do other quest first to get to that point.
Alice blog and spider quest needs to be a lot more done on it and Lisa's Mentor quest must be done.
Cunning Plan quest is what you need to work on to get Alice to go to the clinic with Max as his GF.

Reactions: Bogart Smile

Bogart Smile

Dec 22, 2017
Take Alice to the clinic and it unlocks the rest of v.12 for you.
You may need to do other quest first to get to that point.
Alice blog and spider quest needs to be a lot more done on it and Lisa's Mentor quest must be done.
Cunning Plan quest is what you need to work on to get Alice to go to the clinic with Max as his GF.

b-alisasleep-1.jpg b-alisasleep-2.jpg b-alisasleep-3.jpg b-alisasleep-4.jpg b-alisasleep-5.jpg

pulled these images using the program that you can download from this thread i think. so this is basically the images you will unlock with all them spiders right? hehehehe!

01110011 01101011

Donor
Jan 10, 2018
No I have no idea at all I am only a computer user not programmer.

There is a whole section for mods for BB and you can ask over there if you want to know.
Officially i'm not listed as programmer, but as Maya particle GD, and i learned programming when there was windows ME and server were all unix based, i studied Borland, so yes i can write few script but i wouldn't call me a programmer anymore i may have an MCSE, but it doesn't mean i remember everything after 14 years. that is the reason why i had so much troubles.

lascaux

Jan 12, 2018
Okay this is driving me crazy. I can't unlock v0.12. So far:
-I went to the clinic with Alice multiple times
-Somehow "Weed" isn't completed even though Alice is now dominant
-Everything is done except for "Cunning plan" (I believe I'm missing the Kate spanking scene) and "New Job"
-Mom caught me and Alice several times, but we did not have the sit down
-Alice caught me and mom and we had a sit down
-I didn't get caught by mom while getting spanked with Lisa

Since I didn't have one of the two sit downs, I don't want to proceed in game with the spanking. But I tried it several times, each time Mom catches us, she walks away "looking out".

Please, I looked online, tried multiple approaches, nothing.

Thank you

EDIT: Also I forgot to mention, I did get a HJ cumshot from mom in the living room, but never got the BJ cumshot in the living room. I did get it in the bathroom and in her room at night several times.

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote