Big Brother: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Basilik

May 31, 2017
No. Initially Kira gave a CD of ann movie which max watched with alice. This triggered the lotion purchase and ass massage.

i don know how to go further. There is no conversation with kira. and massage and blowjob happens with ann on mondays and thursday.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
atleast 1 full week from? that tuesday at the pool?

or do you mean a week after that?
It has to happen on Friday night and you must wait for 1 full week after aunt Kira tells you about it, so in your case from Tuesday it will be 2 Friday's later before you can try and watch and then just talk to mom like you always done and the convo should be there.
Remember you must stop all sex with mom by noon of Friday and do not set up Olivia a date (do not give Lisa the sleeping pills) and no candies for Alice and no anal lessons with Kira.

Anand27

Jan 16, 2018
No. Initially Kira gave a CD of ann movie which max watched with alice. This triggered the lotion purchase and ass massage.

i don know how to go further. There is no conversation with kira. and massage and blowjob happens with ann on mondays and thursday.

nut how did you manage to watch the movie tho?

because im stuck, somewhere in the storyline after the second sex scene with mom, kira tells she will be home at 9 pm and i should watch with her and mom.

but i cant watch xD

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
nut how did you manage to watch the movie tho?

because im stuck, somewhere in the storyline after the second sex scene with mom, kira tells she will be home at 9 pm and i should watch with her and mom.

but i cant watch XD
That is for the last one and it just happens when you just play the game, I posted how to watch the first one.

Anand27

Jan 16, 2018
It has to happen on Friday night and you must wait for 1 full week after aunt Kira tells you about it, so in your case from Tuesday it will be 2 Friday's later before you can try and watch and then just talk to mom like you always done and the convo should be there.
Remember you must stop all sex with mom by noon of Friday and do not set up Olivia a date (do not give Lisa the sleeping pills) and no candies for Alice and no anal lessons with Kira.

aaahhh oke 2 fridays, so no sex with mom both fridays?

now i understand hah, thats why i was like wtf im doing something wrong,. but the thing is if she says next friday you would likely expect the upcoming friday though xD

Fallen Angel Productions

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 16, 2017
hey is there a walkthrough for this version i can't tell if the walkthrough is for this version it says 0.6 so i'm guessing it's not the right version

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
hey is there a walkthrough for this version i can't tell if the walkthrough is for this version it says 0.6 so i'm guessing it's not the right version
No there is not but for my mini walkthroughs.
This walkthrough will get you started and needs to be followed until Max can support himself with his website:
You already have v6 so I will not list it.
Now for up to v9.6 and maybe .10 here: "User made walkthrough v2: 0.9"
And for help with some of the more problematic quest go here: and here:

Any other problems you run across just come on over and post it here and I or someone else will try to help you.

Fallen Angel Productions

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 16, 2017
This walkthrough will get you started and needs to be followed until Max can support himself with his website:

Any other problems you run across just come on over and post it here and I or someone else will try to help you.
man that's alot of links i'll get them all thanks for the help

Fallen Angel Productions

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 16, 2017

how do you download this one can't find the button User made walkthrough v2: 0.9

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I have done in every day you have said and nothing you can ask to look at you I pray much
I really don't understand what your problem is.

Wake up and go peep at mom and join her in the shower.
Then skip 1 hour and Lisa is in the bathroom. BigBrother 2018-01-20 06-06-02-28.jpg BigBrother 2018-01-20 06-06-05-61.jpg BigBrother 2018-01-20 06-06-08-55.jpg

Then go do yoga with mom.

Then go join Lisa in the bedroom and talk to her. BigBrother 2018-01-20 06-06-28-90.jpg

There is no problem if you play the game.

You got this far in the game and if you need your hand held for this I have no idea how you got this far in the first place.
I am sorry but I can no longer help you with this same problem that I have answered for you now at least 3 times.

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote