Big Brother: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
oww really!! wauw been doing first since start and ended at day 370 with alot messed shizzle i couldnt do !

thanks bud!
If you are on day 370 then you are screwed again because Lisa should be in her bikini and not the one piece that she has for the first 10 -15 days, either Eric or Max will buy it by that time.

Anand27

Jan 16, 2018
If you are on day 370 then you are screwed again because Lisa should be in her bikini and not the one piece that she has for the first 10 -15 days, either Eric or Max will buy it by that time.
no this last pic i posted was a new game, and the other saves i was at 370 where i bought everything

Anand27

Jan 16, 2018

btw should a start war with eric already or xD

cbhflip

Apr 19, 2017
You need to keep playing and going to the clinic until Eve ask Max to bring his GF then follow the rest of this walkthrough under the spoiler tag. "15. How to unlock v.12 new content."

If this is Olivia GF route then you can not get the new content, new content from v.11 and v.12 is only for Lisa GF paths.
Thanks i continue the grind.
finished the doc quest so far, so i guess i just need to get caught...

edit: literally the very next time i played. thanks

Hunt12

Jan 19, 2018
I have a question!I'm at the point of new Job where it say "Aunt Kira has explained her decision about another studio projekt for mom.It should even help me out.Basically, aunt wants to put mom in situations where she would get exited, but doesn't get to have a sexual release. Witch will result in a bunch of sexual frustration wich should help me out greatly!" but i have no idea what to do?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Thanks i continue the grind.
finished the doc quest so far, so i guess i just need to get caught...
The Side Effect "Doc quest" is not part of what you need to have done, you must keep going to the clinic until Eve ask for Max to bring his GF which is part of cunning plan quest.

If you have brought Alice to the clinic then disregard what I posted above.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I have a question!I'm at the point of new Job where it say "Aunt Kira has explained her decision about another studio projekt for mom.It should even help me out.Basically, aunt wants to put mom in situations where she would get exited, but doesn't get to have a sexual release. Witch will result in a bunch of sexual frustration which should help me out greatly!" but i have no idea what to do?
You must work on all other quest that are still open and keep going to the clinic even though "Side Effect" quest is done for its now not part of that but is part of the cunning plan quest.
"15. How to unlock v.12 new content."

cbhflip

Apr 19, 2017
thats the bit im at, so i assume the advice that has progressed my story, should also help you

"You need to keep playing and going to the clinic until Eve ask Max to bring his GF then follow the rest of this walkthrough under the spoiler tag. "15. How to unlock v.12 new content."

If this is Olivia GF route then you can not get the new content, new content from v.11 and v.12 is only for Lisa GF paths."

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
btw should a start war with eric already or XD
I always do the first day he shows up but remember do not get rid of him until you have 100 points in Sensual Massage on Alice.

cbhflip

Apr 19, 2017
The Side Effect "Doc quest" is not part of what you need to have done, you must keep going to the clinic until Eve ask for Max to bring his GF which is part of cunning plan quest.

If you have brought Alice to the clinic then disregard what I posted above.
it worked. i had already brought alice to see the doc. i got caught the very first time i tried after your post. thanks

Okami_12

Dec 1, 2017
I'm stuck.. going to the doctor and jerking off in front of her but she isn't asking me to bring a gf.. and mom isn't catching Alice giving Max a bj in the livingroom.. is there a trigger for this?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I'm stuck.. going to the doctor and jerking off in front of her but she isn't asking me to bring a gf.. and mom isn't catching Alice giving Max a bj in the livingroom.. is there a trigger for this?
You must do Alice's blog and spiders quest and keep doing them until Lisa gets the peeping convo, just remember the new content is only for Lisa GF paths and not Olivia GF path.

Starting in v.10 DS started linking other quest together and placed triggers for one quest in other quest so do all open quest at the same time.
Taken GF to Dr. Eve is part of the cunning plan quest and has triggers in both Blog and Spider quests.

Reactions: Okami_12

anotherperv

Dec 31, 2017
Lisa = do dishes and help with homework without error until maxed then do anal at the kitchen sink and HJ for homework will keep it maxed out.
Alice = do dishes until she goes to school (then is no longer works) watch movies with her using the candies until there is no longer a chance is shown (after that it no longer works) then its give her money but once you get it maxed helping with her blog and killing spiders in her room will keep it up, Alice is the hardest one to keep up so just use money on her.
Mom = watch movies with her and in the beginning do chores for her as often as you can. Until Eric is gone it is hard to get her very high.
All other women it does not matter for them.
holy shit I can actually correct you on something.. doing the dishes in the morning still improves alice's mood even after she's started school.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
holy shit I can actually correct you on something.. doing the dishes in the morning still improves alice's mood even after she's started school.
Yes but unless she is maxed out it will not hold like Lisa's does, only getting her to max with money then and only then will dishes keep her maxed.
Before she started school doing dishes and watching movie with her using the candies you could get her maxed out but you can not do it now with just those 2 if it falls to normal or so so you have to use money to get it maxed out.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Can anyone show new photos from the release of Silver? ( and )
They always get posted on the main thread

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote