Big Brother: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
I got a save off some thread its all good m progressing lisa gf n stuff but the problem is Ann mothe leaves home all day comes back at night I want to make her not go to worki seen a mod somewhere that helps with this so m askin u
You have to get rid of Eric and work on other quest before she can quit her job, there are some save games that are broken because players who uploaded them used mods on them.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
I can't get Eve to ask me to get my GF?
You must first complete blog and spider quest for Alice and Lisa's quest mentor and hot coffee and maybe even Olivia quests.
Plus any other open quest you may have.

Kazzko

Donor
Jul 23, 2017
You must first complete blog and spider quest for Alice and Lisa's quest mentor and hot coffee and maybe even Olivia quests.
Plus any other open quest you may have.
What else is there to do in blogs once I get to be with Alice in her room while streaming?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
What else is there to do in blogs once I get to be with Alice in her room while streaming?
Oh maybe Lisa will join after you do all I said up above, what do you think about that.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017

You have Lisa's quest done so just work on blog, spiders and cunning plan and it will open other content for you.
Both Lisa and mom's mood are to low you must maxed all 3 girls mood and keep it maxed at all time now or you wont get any of the new content.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Hey if u fix his save pls share hahah been stuck at the hospital mission for 4 days now on my second save
Well have no idea what you are talking about for I do not fix saves only look at them to see what is next is all.

Kazzko

Donor
Jul 23, 2017

You have Lisa's quest done so just work on blog, spiders and cunning plan and it will open other content for you.
Both Lisa and mom's mood are to low you must maxed all 3 girls mood and keep it maxed at all time now or you wont get any of the new content.
Can you help with those? Please.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Can you help with those? Please.
You just got to do them thats all it will take time so go work on them its your game and not mine.

I am replaying the game my self and don't have time to play someone else's game.

Reactions: Kazzko
Jan 20, 2018
Yes it would work but it is so easy to just pay her money to maxed it out then just do the dishes every morning at 10 am.
well... your right. but.. i made the spider -> fuck, the webcam -> fuck, threesome->fuck almost 20 times. pay alice so she is always in mood "awesome", pay mom every monday, go to the clinic (same dialog everytime)... and nothing happens.... no dialog

i think i quit today... thanks solong from germany ;)

jpostel

Jul 4, 2017
Once you take Alice to the clinic mom will leave the house on Monday nights and Thursday nights so watch for it and meet her when she comes home at midnight.
I am hitting a strange one... I did the first lotion massage at midnight, but can't seem to get a second one. Is there something that needs to happen in between?

jpostel

Jul 4, 2017
I am hitting a strange one... I did the first lotion massage at midnight, but can't seem to get a second one. Is there something that needs to happen in between?
And no sooner did I post than it came back. Must have been a required to pass a week or more.

abc!@#$

Apr 29, 2017
You need to keep playing and going to the clinic until Eve ask Max to bring his GF then follow the rest of this walkthrough under the spoiler tag. "15. How to unlock v.12 new content."

If this is Olivia GF route then you can not get the new content, new content from v.11 and v.12 is only for Lisa GF paths.
Hi , I have done all of this, still no luck, please help. Please check my saved file

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Hi , I have done all of this, still no luck, please help. Please check my saved file
You must do every options with Kate and Alice on your one day a week, you and Kate must do Alice, Max needs to do all options with Kate.
Have you been to the clinic with Alice yet?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
And no sooner did I post than it came back. Must have been a required to pass a week or more.
It just startled mom and she locks Max out for a few days and it will happen again.
It takes time for mom to accept that Max maybe a great lover to have around.
She will have her doubt moments and will lock Max out but it will be fewer days than the one before.
I did not count them so don't know how many she has but it was several of them.

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote