Big Brother: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Whats the mod where I could stop mom from going to work a1fox3
You never want to use mods to do game mechanics with, by getting rid of Eric with a mod breaks the game and stopping mom from going to work using a mod breaks the game.

There is built in mechanics that will not allow triggers to go off unless you have done what is needed for them to go off.

The only thing that is somewhat safe to cheat is some money but cheating to much in the beginning of the game has some dire consequences for Max.

After getting stats to about 100 points then it is safe to cheat them higher because a lot of triggers need to go off in the 1st 100 points.

Jan 20, 2018
God where to begin.

The main thing that help advance this game is Max's authority over his sisters and Lisa is 0 and Alice is just "listen to you" you must get both to "respect" with keeping there mood at max and things will go forward.
Alice's blog requires you get to the "tease" choice and choose it several times in a roll then you will get green writing that will allow you to go to Alice's room for a talk and spiders, spiders and even more spiders are your friend.
Hopefully this will fix your game.
thanks. it helped had fun with alice in front of the cam and lisa came in... know i can... search wat is next :D

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
somebody can help me here, please at least go to help her bloat and go to olivia
I did this for you yesterday, do you not see this convo? BigBrother 2018-01-21 07-43-30-05.jpg BigBrother 2018-01-21 07-43-34-29.jpg
This will unlock Olivia and if you do not see this convo then you game files are broken and you need a new set of game files.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
it does not appear to me when I get from you what you did that I do not know why
Your game files are broken then so keep your save game folder and delete the game and redownload a new one.
If no one has posted after you please just add to your post and not make new post.

Jan 19, 2018
can you tell me where to play that I think the way I play is not so good

if it does not work I will delete it I do not play as it does not make sense

or if I give you ip from me to get a little in your pc to see what's wrong?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
can you tell me where to play that I think the way I play is not so good

if it does not work I will delete it I do not play as it does not make sense

or if I give you ip from me to get a little in your pc to see what's wrong?
Do not use cheats and play the game and it will work, your game files are broken and you need to download a new set of the game.

No IP share.

Moon1278

Nov 15, 2017
Under Quest New Job Its saying "I think Mom need aunt Kira's intervention.Now I just hope Aunt Kira can convince Mom" Does Ann/Mom Talk to her in this Version?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Under Quest New Job Its saying "I think Mom need aunt Kira's intervention.Now I just hope Aunt Kira can convince Mom" Does Ann/Mom Talk to her in this Version?
Can you take a pic of the quest and what it says please and upload it here for your description does not have the needed info to know what you have.

kansasdude

Sep 13, 2017
Will Max be able to do more in the dressing room...Enters>*picks option*>Hey, since we're alone maybe we could...>Another time, Max (doesn't matter who) and when either entering or waiting than Lisa invites Max in It's perfect>*after some dialogs and Max takes off pants*>BJ happens, will Max ever be able to anal in the dressing room?

not a big deal but i've always wondered this

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Will Max be able to do more in the dressing room...Enters>*picks option*>Hey, since we're alone maybe we could...>Another time, Max (doesn't matter who) and when either entering or waiting than Lisa invites Max in It's perfect>*after some dialogs and Max takes off pants*>BJ happens, will Max ever be able to anal in the dressing room?

not a big deal but i've always wondered this
At this time no and may never happen, the shopping thing was a waist of time and cost way to much for just a HJ/BJ that you get at the house for free.
I never go shopping after the very first time the update came out and only did it once for each girl and if you look at it he use the same setup and the same cum shot for all 3.

junito

May 27, 2017
even in the new update, after speak with mon about lisa lessons says that there is no more conteudo, but in the images are some scenes, any ideas?

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote