Big Brother: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

kansasdude

Sep 13, 2017
Is it required to keep buy advertisement (after buying ads for the first time after doing a website)?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
i know the other two :) iam just searching for some step forward. still hanging on blog, new job, weed and cunning and nothing happens.... this was the first new scene since.. 40 game-days :|
Weed can never be finish now because cunning is to far gone now.
Private punish Alice in front of Kate until you can have sex with her.
Now stop all sex with Lisa and Eve should ask Max to bring his GF and once this happens then you can have sex with Lisa again and this should unlock most everything else.

Jan 20, 2018
Weed can never be finish now because cunning is to far gone now.
Private punish Alice in front of Kate until you can have sex with her.
Now stop all sex with Lisa and Eve should ask Max to bring his GF and once this happens then you can have sex with Lisa again and this should unlock most everything else.
thats it.... i always punished alice when i enterd for the blog.... my dear... thx :D

Okami_12

Dec 1, 2017
can someone please explain the Hacker method ? I keep giving the anti-potency pills to Eric but nothing is happening...

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
can someone please explain the Hacker method ? I keep giving the anti-potency pills to Eric but nothing is happening...
"1. Getting rid of Eric using the wallet route or Kate's mom route."

Reactions: Okami_12

JohnPonn

Nov 15, 2017
Is it required to keep buy advertisement (after buying ads for the first time after doing a website)?
Yes. The adds work for a few days and the best rule to this i found was Monday and thursday put a new add in.
I withdraw the cash on Mondays. How much you pay for seems to make a larger diffrence later on ingame when you have more options for sex. So as i started only paying the 50$ but adding more cameras and more sex i now pay 250$ every Monday and Thursday. I avarage between 1-2k a week so it more then payes for the 500 to Ann plus a few extra to Alice.

JohnPonn

Nov 15, 2017
For me this only works the same day i make Alice put pills in food. Right after dinner i go to moms room and overhear Eric talk to his GF. After that you can google his name and talk to Kira.
@a1fox3 says this is randomly triggerd and he may be right. But it does not trigger for me unless i go to moms room on the same day. Part of the fun RNG with BB :eek:penedeyewink:

Reactions: Okami_12

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
For me this only works the same day i make Alice put pills in food. Right after dinner i go to moms room and overhear Eric talk to his GF. After that you can google his name and talk to Kira.
@a1fox3 says this is randomly triggerd and he may be right. But it does not trigger for me unless i go to moms room on the same day. Part of the fun RNG with BB :eek:penedeyewink:
I have had it happen the very next day without even knowing about the pills yet.
Pay him the 1000 and the next day at 8 pm I heard the convo.

I also had it take 3 weeks before the convo was heard.

JohnPonn

Nov 15, 2017
I have had it happen the very next day without even knowing about the pills yet. Pay him the 1000 and the next day at 8 pm I heard the convo.
I also had it take 3 weeks before the convo was heard.
This is a weird one. Last game i actually tried to trigger it with no pills. First i avoided talking to kira.. 4 weeks nothing. I ask Kira about slowing Eric down but didn't buy the pills. 2 weeks later nothing. I ordered the pills but didn't tell Alice to mix them. 2 weeks later still nothing so i ask her to mix them.. BOOM, same day it works!
For you it triggerd after paying Eric 1000$.. Lovely RNG, or RET would be a better word. (Random Events Triggering) :winkytongue:

Manos83

Sep 19, 2017
can someone please tell me how i make ann and max go to the motel and have sex ?i tried many mods but i couldn't make it happen! thanks anyway! 045.png

Elnasercaco

Dec 16, 2017
Anyone knows where is the walkthrough for V.12005 ?
And for the new job Is the last thing is Ann working with girls not with max in movies nothing more ?
And what is the end for this Version ?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
And for the new job Is the last thing is Ann working with girls not with max in movies nothing more ?
It is easy to tell if you are done.
Only weed quest has a chance of not being completed if you do not do it before cunning play gets very far but all other quest will show this. BigBrother 2018-01-24 12-05-16-86.jpg when done.

JohnPonn

Nov 15, 2017
There is no walkthrough for v12. Last one i belive is for v9. But read post 2-3 on first page for mini walkthroughs by @a1fox3. New job is only Ann and Max can view it later in the lounge on DvD.
The end is when you see all 22 opportunities read as finished for current version of the game. Including Lisa sex-ed, moms massage after work and new Olivia quest line.

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote