Big Brother: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Titotiger

Jan 22, 2018
You have to watch the dvd when mom is at work and Alice will join you then talk to aunt Kira and she will tell you about the lotion.

When mom is at work on Mondays and Thursdays nights.

I added more to my post:
I know that there are disadvantages when adding some games to the game. When I added BB shopping and replaced Assemmbly-CSharp.dll there is no longer a movie and a lotion. Even if I download the saved file it does not return it. If anyone knows how and what mode and Assemmbly works, load it and add a saved game.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
how can i get the 2nd,i have lotion, do the first massage, i comeback at monday and Thursday nights but i cant do this
Just keep watching tv with her when she is home and do all other sex options with her and she will open her door for Max again in a few days.

Reactions: kingthehentai

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Fox are you sure about that?
I am pretty sure that I first saw Max spank Alice in front of Kate only recently, long after Alice had done the blackmail bit.
It may have been available for a while, but I only discovered that punishing Alice with Kate was possible in the last couple of days, by that time I had virtually finished everything. :)
Alice will not accept spanking from Max after blackmail, it must be done before Alice blackmails Lisa and Max and starts the 2 forced nighttime attacks on them.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I know that there are disadvantages when adding some games to the game. When I added BB shopping and replaced Assemmbly-CSharp.dll there is no longer a movie and a lotion. Even if I download the saved file it does not return it. If anyone knows how and what mode and Assemmbly works, load it and add a saved game.
This is only for the vanilla game help and not help with mods, go to the mod thread for help.

Wookie

Dec 27, 2017
Alice will not accept spanking from Max after blackmail, it must be done before Alice blackmails Lisa and Max and starts the 2 forced nighttime attacks on them.
I assume that you mean "Alice will not accept spanking from Max after blackmail" unless Max has spanked her previously? But if Max has previously spanked her then punishment continues to be available after the blackmail part?

That way, if you have spanked Alice in private, but not in front of Kate, before the blackmail then the punishment with Kate will be triggered and available in the background from that point on?

Sorry, just trying to clarify

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I assume that you mean "Alice will not accept spanking from Max after blackmail" unless Max has spanked her previously? But if Max has previously spanked her then punishment continues to be available after the blackmail part?

That way, if you have spanked Alice in private, but not in front of Kate, before the blackmail then the punishment with Kate will be triggered and available in the background from that point on?

Sorry, just trying to clarify
Sorry but I was spanking Alice for almost 100 days, in the lounge with everyone watching, privately and in front of Kate to many times to count until Alice blackmails Max and Lisa and now Alice will not allow it.
1.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg 4.jpg 5.jpg

Over 4 months ago I was over 40 times playing this game and since then I have played from start to finish at least 2 times a week.
I kinda know what I am talking about he he most of the time.;):cool:

Reactions: Wookie

Goat67

Nov 5, 2017
Hey, I am trying to unlock v.12 contents and I think I am almost there. In the v.12, can I get Vicky as GF please ?. Presently, Vicky is too cold.

shinokain

Jul 30, 2017
Hey, I am trying to unlock v.12 contents and I think I am almost there. In the v.12, can I get Vicky as GF please ?. Presently, Vicky is too cold.
Not yet, u can only be her friend and her storyline stops at you prepare for the cook/bartender test.

kansasdude

Sep 13, 2017
My last playthrough, I went wallet route to rid Eric but this time I want to go photo route..every time I try to get a photo, I fail, what's the best way to raise my skill (if you can't see those numbers, it's 50 in the first and 20 in the second) and those numbers never change? (not at war with Eric) BB photo on eric.jpg

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
My last playthrough, I went wallet route to rid Eric but this time I want to go photo route..every time I try to get a photo, I fail, what's the best way to raise my skill (if you can't see those numbers, it's 50 in the first and 20 in the second) and those numbers never change? (not at war with Eric) View attachment 61325
You cant save and reload for this game rolls all chance options at the start of each day so no matter how many times you reload you will always get the same results.

To raise skills you need to peep, peep and even peep some more and keep peeping.
When you catch Alice smoking always chose the spanking option for it is this skill that you need plus peeping also raises this skill.

Shades19

Jun 8, 2017
I think I'm done with the content.
Olivia and her mom's quest done. Reached end of opportunity
Done the Sex ed lesson with Lisa and Mom.
Kira gave me a film. Reached end of opportunity.
Watched film, gave Mom ass masage with lotion several times, which allows me to lick her cunt or finger her. So new job reached end of opportunity.

I looked at all of my opportunities, they all reached the end.

@a1fox3, anything I'm missing?

samis

May 24, 2017
I think I'm done with the content.
Olivia and her mom's quest done. Reached end of opportunity
Done the Sex ed lesson with Lisa and Mom.
Kira gave me a film. Reached end of opportunity.
Watched film, gave Mom ass masage with lotion several times, which allows me to lick her cunt or finger her. So new job reached end of opportunity.

I looked at all of my opportunities, they all reached the end.

@a1fox3, anything I'm missing?
i'm so tilted i can not move forward in any of them plz tell me how did you start the other3 ( sex ed lisa and mom- kira's film- and mom's ass massage wow to this one ) and how to get alice to clinic?
here is where i am in the game
PATH 3 (Olivia Girlfriend) complite
clinic opened but she just get naked
can not sleep with mom yet

JohnPonn

Nov 15, 2017
when and how max spank alice Next to kira ? i am finished version 12 but not see scan
EDIT - I am so sorry.. I answerd this at first not looking closly at the picture. I deleted my my post because it wasent relevant for the question asked. Picture is about Max spanking Alice infront of Kate and that threw me a curveball when i first replied.. I'll keep a better eye out next time.

JohnPonn

Nov 15, 2017
how can i get this
To spank Kate you need to private spank Alice every Wensday till she lets you go down on here (Oraly) instead of refusing the spanking. Wait to next Wensday and this time go to her after Kate arrives.

JohnPonn

Nov 15, 2017
how can I do that in the room with table and eric?
You have to be on the "Control" opportunity.
This happens after you do the wallet route and get the contact to call Erics enemies about removing him from the house. If you tell them you will get back to them later and talk to Eric instead you can use this leverage to enslave him and make him help you get closer to Ann. It's not a long opportunity and once done you can safly remove him :)

Jan 19, 2018
You have to be on the "Control" opportunity.
This happens after you do the wallet route and get the contact to call Erics enemies about removing him from the house. If you tell them you will get back to them later and talk to Eric instead you can use this leverage to enslave him and make him help you get closer to Ann. It's not a long opportunity and once done you can safly remove him :)

when I break my friendship with him then it will be the phase

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote