Big Brother: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
i'm so tilted i can not move forward in any of them plz tell me how did you start the other3 ( sex ed lisa and mom- kira's film- and mom's ass massage wow to this one ) and how to get alice to clinic?
here is where i am in the game
PATH 3 (Olivia Girlfriend) complite
clinic opened but she just get naked
can not sleep with mom yet
"15. How to unlock v.12 new content."

Reactions: samis

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I think I'm done with the content.
Olivia and her mom's quest done. Reached end of opportunity
Done the Sex ed lesson with Lisa and Mom.
Kira gave me a film. Reached end of opportunity.
Watched film, gave Mom ass masage with lotion several times, which allows me to lick her cunt or finger her. So new job reached end of opportunity.

I looked at all of my opportunities, they all reached the end.

@a1fox3, anything I'm missing?
Your done if all but schoolmate says this: BigBrother 2018-01-24 12-05-16-86.jpg and schoolmate says this BigBrother 2018-01-25 05-05-01-05.jpg

Jan 19, 2018
at the pool with lisa
which from here to choose an option

- I think you should forget about him
- I think I should fight for him
- I have an idea but it will be hard to pull
- I'll think of something

JohnPonn

Nov 15, 2017
i'm so tilted i can not move forward in any of them plz tell me how did you start the other3 ( sex ed lisa and mom- kira's film- and mom's ass massage wow to this one ) and how to get alice to clinic? Here is where i am in the game, PATH 3 (Olivia Girlfriend) complite, clinic opened but she just get naked,can not sleep with mom yet
Quick question about Olivia path 3. You did this from start? (Old Olivia path) The new Olivia is not a path, it's just added content and a new storyline. More or less all v11 and v12 content are tied to the Lisa GF path 1-2. So i'm sorry to say in that case your dead in the water and need to restart. Save a file incase future content changes but i woulden't hold my breath on that. Otherwice follow a1fox3 advice.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
To spank Kate you need to private spank Alice every Wensday till she lets you go down on here (Oraly) instead of refusing the spanking. Wait to next Wensday and this time go to her after Kate arrives.
Ok time to go test this out and if true you get another mention on page 3 on my mini walkthroughs.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
at the pool with lisa
which from here to choose an option

- I think you should forget about him
- I think I should fight for him
- I have an idea but it will be hard to pull
- I'll think of something
If you want the most sex, the most eye candy and the new content in v.11 and v.12 "I think I should fight for him".
It will also work with "I think you should forget about him" but with less eye candy.

JohnPonn

Nov 15, 2017
Ok time to go test this out and if true you get another mention on page 3 on my mini walkthroughs.
Only additional info i can share is while i did this i never gave her the "painless option". I kept using, No, i'll just spank you till she turned it around on me and asked for the oral. Thats how i read it in the original post and it worked for me.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Quick question about Olivia path 3. You did this from start? (Old Olivia path) The new Olivia is not a path, it's just added content and a new storyline. More or less all v11 and v12 content are tied to the Lisa GF path 1-2. So i'm sorry to say in that case your dead in the water and need to restart. Save a file incase future content changes but i woulden't hold my breath on that. Otherwice follow a1fox3 advice.
Thats why I put "Only for Lisa GF paths" on the 3rd page.
Hopefully they can read.

samis

May 24, 2017
yee i did it from the start (I have an idea but it will be hard to pull) so i need to start it all again will at L now i know what to do thx for the guide

JohnPonn

Nov 15, 2017
Thats why I put "Only for Lisa GF paths" on the 3rd page.
Hopefully they can read.
Ahh you put faith in peoples abillity to read huh.. Well i'm sure they can. But if they actually did, it would save you from having to answer like 90% of the questions here on the thread ;)
I honestly take my hat off and bow to you for your incredible patience with some of the questions asked. Respect :)

Reactions: Wookie and a1fox3

coolboy88

Jan 2, 2018
Do anyone how to locate the diamond MOD in BB folder? Do i have to just paste the mod.txt or the entire folder? i may lose some information. Thanks

Jan 19, 2018
If you want the most sex, the most eye candy and the new content in v.11 and v.12 "I think I should fight for him".
It will also work with "I think you should forget about him" but with less eye candy.

well here if I take this phase as I bring it to the olivia

I think you should forget about him

kyosuke01

Jul 22, 2017
@a1fox3
I have a question, i was following your guide about how to get the new content from ver 12.0.005. and i am stuck and hopefully you could help?

As far as the opportunities are concerned all of mine are done expect from the new job and the cunning plan ( cunning plan isnt done because i believe that was one of the ways that you could get rid of eric and apparently i started two different ways of getting rid of him and the first one took effect and the cunning plan just stayed there unfinished.)

Ive already took alice as my GF to meet eve and went two see her with alice a couple of times (possibly 5-6 times maybe more). ive also received the spankings you get from alice for going behind her back with Lisa, and got caught at least twice by mom (i believe i actually got caught either 3-4 times.) and ive had mom catch me and alice while watching movies when shes going down on me countless times, until the point where now the dialogue just says that mom is gonna be on the look out and make sure Lisa doesnt see me and alice, after that alice asks whos better at performing oral Alice or mom and the scene pretty much ends there. and mom has caught me when im going down on alice but i cant remember how many times thats happened exactly but it hasnt happened in a long time, Mom only seems to catch us now when alice is going down on me instead.

What can i do to actually start the new job (and if i am missing anything else, how to start that as well)?

EDIT: btw i did finish all of olivias parts so far for this new version, i can no longer go to her house and visit her.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
@a1fox3
I have a question, i was following your guide about how to get the new content from ver 12.0.005. and i am stuck and hopefully you could help?

As far as the opportunities are concerned all of mine are done expect from the new job and the cunning plan ( cunning plan isnt done because i believe that was one of the ways that you could get rid of eric and apparently i started two different ways of getting rid of him and the first one took effect and the cunning plan just stayed there unfinished.)

Ive already took alice as my GF to meet eve and went two see her with alice a couple of times (possibly 5-6 times maybe more). ive also received the spankings you get from alice for going behind her back with Lisa, and got caught at least twice by mom (i believe i actually got caught either 3-4 times.) and ive had mom catch me and alice while watching movies when shes going down on me countless times, until the point where now the dialogue just says that mom is gonna be on the look out and make sure Lisa doesnt see me and alice, after that alice asks whos better at performing oral Alice or mom and the scene pretty much ends there. and mom has caught me when im going down on alice but i cant remember how many times thats happened exactly but it hasnt happened in a long time, Mom only seems to catch us now when alice is going down on me instead.

What can i do to actually start the new job (and if i am missing anything else, how to start that as well)?

EDIT: btw i did finish all of olivias parts so far for this new version, i can no longer go to her house and visit her.
You have to wait till mom sits down and talks to Alice and Max after catching them and it an RNG thing and 1 time it only took me 3 weeks to get it and another time it took over 90 days to trigger it.
Stop anal with Lisa.
Cunning Plan quest is now the longest running quest of the game and includes Lisa's new sex-ed training with mom but you can not trigger it until mom sits down for the talk and Alice also needs to sit dawn and have the talk.
This must happen 69063_69053_Ann_C_4.jpg 69065_69055_Alice_C_2.jpg and then have anal with Lisa so Alice will punish them and mom catches it, this will unlock the rest of Lisa's new sex-ed training and while doing this you will have a convo with mom about her taken aunt Kira up on her offer for new job then after a few days and going some more into Lisa's sex-ed training aunt Kira will get mom to tell about new job and then she will start working Mondays and Thursday night.

Reactions: kyosuke01

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Do anyone how to locate the diamond MOD in BB folder? Do i have to just paste the mod.txt or the entire folder? i may lose some information. Thanks
You need help with mods go to the mod page and get help, we only help with the vanilla game here.

kyosuke01

Jul 22, 2017
You have to wait till mom sits down and talks to Alice and Max after catching them and it an RNG thing and 1 time it only took me 3 weeks to get it and another time it took over 90 days to trigger it.
Stop anal with Lisa.
Cunning Plan quest is now the longest running quest of the game and includes Lisa's new sex-ed training with mom but you can not trigger it until mom sits down for the talk and Alice also needs to sit dawn and have the talk.
This must happen View attachment 61394 View attachment 61395 and then have anal with Lisa so Alice will punish them and mom catches it, this will unlock the rest of Lisa's new sex-ed training and while doing this you will have a convo with mom about her taken aunt Kira up on her offer for new job then after a few days and going some more into Lisa's sex-ed training aunt Kira will get mom to tell about new job and then she will start working Mondays and Thursday night.
Thanks for the assist. now im going to try again but just wanted to give you a bit of a heads up first on something. that first picture in your reply to my post where it looks like mom caught alice and MC, i might have had that conversation i might not have because i remember having mom catch us while i was going down on alice but i dont remember having her come down and sit on the couch like that. i might have accidentally skipped that talking point but im not sure. but i know for a fact i have completed the 2nd picture where alice confronts mom and me, after mom was going down on the MC. After that sequence i went and had anal with Lisa in order to get caught by mom and got caught a few more times but the only dialogue that changed was the fact that at the end alice hints towards the MC possibly thinking of a new punishment and instead of just dressing up the MC has a comment, something like "Yeah (dress up)"

other than that ive already stopped having anal with lisa. i will go back though and attempt to see if i can trigger mom trying to have that conversation with MC and Alice when MC is going down on Alice again.

thanks again for all the help and if i am missing anything please feel free to correct me, or inform me so i can move foward!

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote