Big Brother: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Wookie

Dec 27, 2017
Schoolmate ends once you chose a GF route and that is how DS ended schoolmate.

You are missing control and sacrifice and both are not needed and are part of Eric's junk.
Once again, thanks for your help, greatly appreciated :)

Any ideas about when the next update is due?

russiandobby

Jan 24, 2018
So after first lesson kira told us to practice, from i got its suppoed to be during homework or something, i offered lisa option she said she will think about it. since then i never saw a dialog or any option during homework come up with her. what to do next

Max Headroom

pauper commilito CtSH
Sep 27, 2017
So after first lesson kira told us to practice, from i got its suppoed to be during homework or something, i offered lisa option she said she will think about it. since then i never saw a dialog or any option during homework come up with her. what to do next
Before opening a new thread, why don't you read first or ask there:

Here is this question answered about 1000 times!

Moved your post to the right place.

Saler

Oct 16, 2017
I can't open my room at 21:00,there's simply no option to open it just closed doors.Does anyone know is this a bug?or how to fix it?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
I can't open my room at 21:00,there's simply no option to open it just closed doors.Does anyone know is this a bug?or how to fix it?
How about a pic of the problem please.

JohnPonn

Nov 15, 2017
First lesson is getting a HJ from Lisa during homework. (You need to have bought her the silk robe from online store)
Just ask if she needs help and pick lets take a look. Then "I'll do everythong perfect if.." Finally "I need a hand"
t1.jpg t2.jpg t3.jpg

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Get her mood up by doing her dishes and homework without error and then try again and if still you don't get the option then you have the homework bug. Let us know if it works, if it don't come on back and I will help you get it fixed.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
when and how max spank alice Next to kira ? i am finished version 12 but not see scan
View attachment 61309
If you are finish with v.12 then you will never see it for you have to do it before Alice blackmails Lisa and Max for sex.

For the how is set Alice up for private spanking and do it when Kate (not Kira) is there after mom accepts her and Alice being together.

Titotiger

Jan 22, 2018
Alright let me know what you did to progress that path.
Interesting thing for testing is I used a cheat to unlock the lotion, and now the path progresses
afterwards, I loaded a previous save file since I don't want to cheat.
I'll wait for afox or someone else to guide me for the lotion, in the meantime
If I just remember, unlock the lotion when you look at the movie in the living room with Alice. When and how to get to watch the movie, I do not know.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Alright this is what I did.
The job lesson was initation by Kira at dinner
Basically I did the sex ed lesson (where the end option is to get a bj from mom/lisa)
I ask Kira about Mom's job, she said that she likes to be dominated/anal
I asked about mom her job and she didn't want to talk about it.
I then asked Kira about any update, she gives me the film of mom being fucked, and the opportunity ends there. Then there's apparently a poll or something like that.
Still no lotion after weeks after checking online :/
You have to watch the dvd when mom is at work and Alice will join you then talk to aunt Kira and she will tell you about the lotion.

If I just remember, unlock the lotion when you look at the movie in the living room with Alice. When and how to get to watch the movie, I do not know.
When mom is at work on Mondays and Thursdays nights.

i am save game all weeks.please tell me now how and when and i load game
I added more to my post:

Wookie

Dec 27, 2017
If you are finish with v.12 then you will never see it for you have to do it before Alice blackmails Lisa and Max for sex.

For the how is set Alice up for private spanking and do it when Kate (not Kira) is there after mom accepts her and Alice being together.
Fox are you sure about that?
I am pretty sure that I first saw Max spank Alice in front of Kate only recently, long after Alice had done the blackmail bit.
It may have been available for a while, but I only discovered that punishing Alice with Kate was possible in the last couple of days, by that time I had virtually finished everything. :)

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote