a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
yes i did visited them at Friday morning 3 am bro
Kira is in bed with Ann but when i peeked i can only see Ann
is it a bug??
See if there is a convo with any of the girls that is new.

Naxxz

Apr 3, 2018
See if there is a convo with any of the girls that is new.
i got it now bro thanks a bunch for u r help

i am stuck in ann and kia first blowjob lesson
even though i visited them at friday 3 am i saw both their icon in ann's room but when i peeked i can only see ann plz help

after 2 or 3 doing anal with lisa i can't do anal anymore
what happened?

i can't find aunt kira in bed with ann even though i see her in ann's bed room icon
Maybe i miss sth?
They were perfectly sleeping together naked and playing with each other
Right before i need to visit them at friday 3am for blowjob that error occured plz help

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
i am stuck in ann and kia first blowjob lesson
even though i visited them at friday 3 am i saw both their icon in ann's room but when i peeked i can only see ann plz help
Upload your save game for this and I will take a look.

after 2 or 3 doing anal with lisa i can't do anal anymore
what happened?
Her mood is to low.

TheReDeeMeR

Mar 18, 2018
dont know how to trigger Lisa sex-ed :(
finished 4th movie and Kira mentioned something about a new job for Ann...BDSM but no new about it
i went to the doctor
But nothing on Lisa path to trigger the sex-ed :(

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
dont know how to trigger Lisa sex-ed :(
finished 4th movie and Kira mentioned something about a new job for Ann...BDSM but no new about it
i went to the doctor
But nothing on Lisa path to trigger the sex-ed :(
You must be doing Lisa GF route for it to trigger.
Post # 3 has all the mimi walkthroughs for the new content for v.11, v.12 and v.13

TheReDeeMeR

Mar 18, 2018
You must be doing Lisa GF route for it to trigger.
Post # 3 has all the mimi walkthroughs for the new content for v.11, v.12 and v.13
I am on Lisa GF path...she did once a HJ weeks ago but nothing else...i can private punish her but still nothing after doing so many

PS: and what is with homework bug ?...everyone need to do it ?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I am on Lisa GF path...she did once a HJ weeks ago but nothing else...i can private punish her but still nothing after doing so many

PS: and what is with homework bug ?...everyone need to do it ?
Her mood is to low or you have the homework bug, did you get a HJ while helping her with homework of just with aunt Kira?

TheReDeeMeR

Mar 18, 2018
Then you have the homework bug.

"11. How to fix homework bug."
tnx for fast response ...i did the homework fix...hope it will trigger something later

PS seems it worked...few days later aunt Kira came to my room for oral lessons :D ..tnx

Darkaura

Jun 24, 2017
See her at 22:00 or 23:00 in her bedroom and have a new talk with her.
I see her at 2300 every Monday and Thursday and "stop" for 2 months worth of game. When the fuck does Max get to fuck her? How many iterations does it take? Does it matter if I have her "roll over or not?"

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I see her at 2300 every Monday and Thursday and "stop" for 2 months worth of game. When the fuck does Max get to fuck her? How many iterations does it take? Does it matter if I have her "roll over or not?"
You are not understanding, you see her Monday and Thursday night at 00:00 and the other days you can see her in her bedroom at 22:00 and 23:00 and there should be a new convo with her then go talk to Kira.

If you have already talked to Kira then just talk to mom at 22:00 or 23:00.

Darkaura

Jun 24, 2017
You are not understanding, you see her Monday and Thursday night at 00:00 and the other days you can see her in her bedroom at 22:00 and 23:00 and there should be a new convo with her then go talk to Kira.

If you have already talked to Kira then just talk to mom at 22:00 or 23:00.
So, I'm pretty sure that I have had the Kira convo, where she says to "Stop" and keep Ann from getting off. Ann comes back from work at 23:00 and that is getting old. There is the usual 00:00-0200 where you get the usual handy. 23:00 on Monday an Thursday is where you get the massage with options. HOW THE F DO I ADVANCE?

>If you have already talked to Kira then just talk to mom at 22:00 or 23:00.

OK, and THEN what is supposed to happen?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
So, I'm pretty sure that I have had the Kira convo, where she says to "Stop" and keep Ann from getting off. Ann comes back from work at 23:00 and that is getting old. There is the usual 00:00-0200 where you get the usual handy. 23:00 on Monday an Thursday is where you get the massage with options. HOW THE F DO I ADVANCE?

>If you have already talked to Kira then just talk to mom at 22:00 or 23:00.

OK, and THEN what is supposed to happen?
Mom does not come home at 23:00 that is 11 pm, she comes home at midnight which is 00:00 on Mondays and Thursdays nights.
So on Tuesday, Wednesday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday night at 22:00 or 23:00 she is in her room just setting on her bed and there should be a new convo with her after you do not let her cum several times.

Do you understand now when to go talk to her or does someone else need to tell you a different way of doing it.

Reactions: Darkaura

Darkaura

Jun 24, 2017
Mom does not come home at 23:00 that is 11 pm, she comes home at midnight which is 00:00 on Mondays and Thursdays nights.
So on Tuesday, Wednesday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday night at 22:00 or 23:00 she is in her room just setting on her bed and there should be a new convo with her after you do not let her cum several times.

Do you understand now when to go talk to her or does someone else need to tell you a different way of doing it.
OK you are correct 00:00. So it takes a NON-Mon/Thursday to advance? Fucking DS!

Son of a bitch. It worked.

Mtgwo

Aug 28, 2017
Well i did the Eric wallet route and i cant search his name on the PC, i actually had to pay the debt... Any other way to tell him to fuck off?

Naxxz

Apr 3, 2018
ok bro here is my save file
i m stuck at first blowjob from ann
can you plz upload your save file for first time blowjob with ann at 3pm thanks alot bro

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote