Big Brother: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Antosha

Feb 28, 2018
10. How to increase the amount of save games BB can hold.
17. V.13 new content. (Looks like another long grind to get it unlocked.)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
So I show all of 22 quests as completed and I'm boffing everyone in sight (well, Lisa only anally, but still, screwing mom during yoga is fun...), but no blackmail. Am I through all of content?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
So I show all of 22 quests as completed and I'm boffing everyone in sight (well, Lisa only anally, but still, screwing mom during yoga is fun...), but no blackmail. Am I through all of content?
It sounds like it.
Do you get to spank mom or have you tried that yet?

king1828

Jul 8, 2017
so i really did try but i need help after all. i had the conversation with kira and mom about bdsm all lesbian movies but still no trigger, i think i just finished side effects (at least thats what the game says), im up to the rotating handjob, cunnilingus and doggie with the blog, and alice just made the video of me and lisa on the spider opp. and i m now lost i have no idea how to progress further. pls help

Btw, since the side effect opp. is over does that mean that the effects of the pill dont disapear? eg its random wether mc cums or not?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I have reached the end of the Mentor quest but I haven't met Olivia, and I've met Vicky but her Hot Coffee quest has ended... Did I mess them up?
Nope Olivia will be meet soon just keep playing.

so i really did try but i need help after all. i had the conversation with kira and mom about bdsm all lesbian movies but still no trigger, i think i just finished side effects (at least thats what the game says), im up to the rotating handjob, cunnilingus and doggie with the blog, and alice just made the video of me and lisa on the spider opp. and i m now lost i have no idea how to progress further. pls help
"15. How to unlock v.12 new content."
"17. V.13 new content. (Looks like another long grind to get it unlocked.)"

Reactions: TurtleStew

king1828

Jul 8, 2017
"15. How to unlock v.12 new content."
"17. V.13 new content. (Looks like another long grind to get it unlocked.)"
oh, thank you, i had seen that in the first page but i assumed that would come later, guess i didnt realise i was that far in content.

bill r

Feb 9, 2018
need help. can't advance past hj from sister with aunt tutoring, mom bj in her room, no 5th movie and no interruptions in lounge. also no webcam advance

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
need help. can't advance past hj from sister with aunt tutoring, mom bj in her room, no 5th movie and no interruptions in lounge. also no webcam advance
Ok can you get an HJ from Lisa while helping her with her homework?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
how to make Alice get caught with Max fucking lisa anal?
Alice never catches them doing it but Lisa will tell Alice they did after Alice blackmails them about it.

Antosha

Feb 28, 2018
It sounds like it.
Do you get to spank mom or have you tried that yet?
Huh. No. When would I even try? It sounds like something Alice would suggest.

Btw, since the side effect opp. is over does that mean that the effects of the pill dont disapear? eg its random wether mc cums or not?
Yup. It keeps things at least a LITTLE unpredictable. ;-)

Keep going with Arachnophobia. Also, keep seeing if Kira or mom or Alice have anything to say to you during the day.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Huh. No. When would I even try? It sounds like something Alice would suggest.
Have you had the convo with Alice about spanking mom?

You may have and just don't remember it so set up Alice and when mom goes to spank her see if there is a new option to tell mom no that mom gets the spanking instead.

Reactions: Antosha

deejay-kris

Jan 27, 2018
Is there still anything to do when i can spank Ann in the Lobby with Alice and fucked both there too?
I was caught several times from Lisa in the kitchen with Ann and several times doing yoga naked. After the catches doing yoga i can fuck Ann during the exercise. And i can spank Ann at diner.

This progress on yoga i found on my own. But the opportunities are even done all.

Amaruda

Apr 2, 2018
All my quests are completed, but I still make progess (yoga, getting caught with mom by Alice).

I have two problems:
1) Im going into punish Alice in front of Max. Instead im spanking Max. For last two months. Am I supposed to do anything more to trigger Alice into those event?
2) Somehow I am unable to anal Lisa during washing dishes. I do anal with Lisa and aunt, keep waking up Lisa in the night,helping her homeworks for hj. Any suggestions?

Also: i followed guide to trigger V12 n V13 events. It says I have to have TWO talks with mom and sis on the couch. That seems not to be true, I got one and just kept doing same thing for another week, got progression.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
homework bug fix does not seem to work, doesn't show up on cheats
Then you don't have the bug and just need to get her spanked and get her mood as high as it will go.

If spanking does not work then help her without error for 6-7 times in a roll and you should get a relationship boost.

How do i get lisa to catch Max and Alice. after the 4 movies
Mentor quest needs to done of almost done and you need to put spiders, spiders and even more spiders in Alice's room.

I kicked ERIC out before I get to learn sensual massage, what can I do now?
Nothing your game is fucked up now because a lot of triggers needed to go off and now they will not be able to go off.

Go to a save that still has him there and get to work on it.

Is there still anything to do when i can spank Ann in the Lobby with Alice and fucked both there too?
I was caught several times from Lisa in the kitchen with Ann and several times doing yoga naked. After the catches doing yoga i can fuck Ann during the exercise. And i can spank Ann at diner.

This progress on yoga i found on my own. But the opportunities are even done all.
That is it you have done all there is to do.

Last edited:
Reactions: deejay-kris
4.00 star(s) 1 Vote