Big Brother: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

xesp

Mar 26, 2018
Have you talk to Kira about teaching you and Lisa sex ed yet?
What have you done with Lisa?
You must have Lisa's mood and Max authority over her very high to maxed out to get new convo's with Lisa.
No, didnt talk nothing about lisa with kira, With lisa i have told her to forget about the guy... and i helped her study, even did that 7 time making her homework alone.. but if anything happened i didnt noticed, and its the only thing i can do with her.. study. well i halso can go shopping with family and call her... With kira we did 2 photoshoots and now she told me to make sensual massages with alice, but she dont let me finish she says "we should stop until we...." and i have done the first back massage with mom! here is a picture:

some update here.. i maked mistakes with homework and she is getting punished... authority is improving, and have now option to ask her if she forget about alex.... and i suggest my self but she said no.

Amaruda

Apr 2, 2018
How do I trigger fucking both girls during my visits when sis is with her friend?
When i get to punish sis in front of friend - i keep punishing friend, nothing looks like I am able to punish sis in front of her :(.

Any ideas? Would be great!

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
How do I trigger fucking both girls during my visits when sis is with her friend?
When i get to punish sis in front of friend - i keep punishing friend, nothing looks like I am able to punish sis in front of her :(.

Any ideas? Would be great!
You can't.

can any one post a finished game save here please ???
No we can not but you can go find one in the save game thread, yes there is one just go look for it.

kobetti

Apr 5, 2018
I need help.I gave several times a sperm alone with the doctor and she told me to come after three days. And nothing happened more than 4 weeks.What should i have to do to go further

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I need help.I gave several times a sperm alone with the doctor and she told me to come after three days. And nothing happened more than 4 weeks.What should i have to do to go further
You don't get anything more from her until you can bring your GF there after she ask you to.
Work on all open quest and when this one closes you still need to do it because it will unlock other scenes.

fasz222

Sep 23, 2017
How to advance Mentor quest? Im doing the anal part with aunt, but it seems like it doesnt want to advance anymore, i did it like 10 times and its all the same always. Also how to give Kate the weed? Im at the point where i can chose to fuck her or get a bj but it doesnt want to advance either.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
How to advance Mentor quest? Im doing the anal part with aunt, but it seems like it doesnt want to advance anymore, i did it like 10 times and its all the same always. Also how to give Kate the weed? Im at the point where i can chose to fuck her or get a bj but it doesnt want to advance either.
You can no longer give Kate weed because you are way past that part.
When and if you play again right after you get the quest for it you must see her a 2 am when she is at the pool and then you can give her weed but now you are to far and have blocked weed quest.

You need to talk to aunt at the pool for "something more" and keep Lisa's mood and Max authority maxed out or it will not happen.

fasz222

Sep 23, 2017
You can no longer give Kate weed because you are way past that part.
When and if you play again right after you get the quest for it you must see her a 2 am when she is at the pool and then you can give her weed but now you are to far and have blocked weed quest.

You need to talk to aunt at the pool for "something more" and keep Lisa's mood and Max authority maxed out or it will not happen.
So how much content will I miss with the weed quest gone? Is it worth replaying the whole game because of this?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
So how much content will I miss with the weed quest gone? Is it worth replaying the whole game because of this?
Nothing really because after the weed quest is over then you are still able to go in and have fun with both.
The weed quest only gets Max a BJ from Alice and then later Alice BJ Max while Kate fucks her with a double dildo (or what ever it is called).
This is all you get and later in the game you get that and also can fuck both girls to boot.

Reactions: Art08

fasz222

Sep 23, 2017
Nothing really because after the weed quest is over then you are still able to go in and have fun with both.
The weed quest only gets Max a BJ from Alice and then later Alice BJ Max while Kate fucks her with a double dildo (or what ever it is called).
This is all you get and later in the game you get that and also can fuck both girls to boot.
Thanks for the quick reply

Art08

Mar 29, 2018
Hello. I'm playing this game for the fourth time, but I think I'm letting something go, because I can not make much progress with Lisa.
Could anyone give me hints on how to develop my relationship with Lisa? Key actions of what I can or can not do ...
My English is still poor, so I apologize
Thanks

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Hello. I'm playing this game for the fourth time, but I think I'm letting something go, because I can not make much progress with Lisa.
Could anyone give me hints on how to develop my relationship with Lisa? Key actions of what I can or can not do ...
My English is still poor, so I apologize
Thanks
Buy her the swimsuit, offer her homework help for free and do her homework with errors until she gets spanked then help with homework without error 6-7 times in a role.

These 3 actions will get the highest level of relationship with her you can have in this game.

Now for the 3 GF paths with remembering that the Olivia GF path ends with v.10 and all new content for v.11, v.12 and v.13 is only for the Lisa GF routes.
At the bottom of this page is the 3 GF paths you can chose from and the yoga path has less eye candy in the beginning of the game but will add yoga sex with mom/Ann at the end of the game.

Reactions: Art08

somebody28

Mar 10, 2018
Pretty far in the game, but not entirely sure how to progress past here. Any help would be appreciated.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I'm stuck at the moment. I'm looking at the guide on the first page, and some of the first things it talks about are "Do Kate in every hole" and "not taking Lisa to the cam show".

I can do neither of those things. I've fucked Kate (and Alice, while Kate watches) multiple times, but it's always in the pussy. Additionally, while Lisa has walked in on me and Alice once, she's never done it again and there's no way to get her to watch, let alone alone get her to stop watching.

Any advice?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Pretty far in the game, but not entirely sure how to progress past here. Any help would be appreciated.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I'm stuck at the moment. I'm looking at the guide on the first page, and some of the first things it talks about are "Do Kate in every hole" and "not taking Lisa to the cam show".

I can do neither of those things. I've fucked Kate (and Alice, while Kate watches) multiple times, but it's always in the pussy. Additionally, while Lisa has walked in on me and Alice once, she's never done it again and there's no way to get her to watch, let alone alone get her to stop watching.

Any advice?
Spiders, spiders and even more spiders and work on the cunning plan and blog quest at the same time and keep going to the clinic.
It will take a while but you will get there.

xesp

Mar 26, 2018
Can anyone help?

"27. I’ve convincing Lisa to jerk me off sometimes. But not for free. I’ll have to help her with the homework. But since she’ll be giving me a hand, I’m all for it.
Before leaving aunt Kira has told us we should practice several times before getting to the next phase of our education. I can’t imagine what will be next. Can’t wait!"

What to do - when you do her homework, choose "I'll do everything perfectly if you'll do something for me..."

"I'll do everything perfectly if you'll do something for me..." is not showing to me ... i cant select that option
any help?

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote