Big Brother: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

kobetti

Apr 5, 2018
I think Lisa but I also fuck Olivia. The strange think is that somehow I have skiped Lisa’s sex education(what I read in walkthrough ). even that i lick her and made orAl sex with her together with Olivia after th pool.But my Mentor quest is open.How can i fix it

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I think Lisa but I also fuck Olivia. The strange think is that somehow I have skiped Lisa’s sex education(what I read in walkthrough ). even that i lick her and made orAl sex with her together with Olivia after th pool.But my Mentor quest is open.How can i fix it
If you are fucking Olivia then you are on the Olivia GF path and that content ended in v.10 and all new content in v.11. v.12 and v.13 is only for the Lisa GF paths so you are at the end of what you can do with the Olivia GF path.

kobetti

Apr 5, 2018
If you are fucking Olivia then you are on the Olivia GF path and that content ended in v.10 and all new content in v.11. v.12 and v.13 is only for the Lisa GF paths so you are at the end of what you can do with the Olivia GF path.
How can go to Lisa GF path or i should start from beginning

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
How can go to Lisa GF path or i should start from beginning
You need to start over and at the bottom of this page is the 3 GF paths
1 for Olivia and 2 for Lisa with 1 for yoga and 1 without yoga, without yoga is the one I like to play the most.

kobetti

Apr 5, 2018
1 for Olivia and 2 for Lisa with 1 for yoga and 1 without yoga, without yoga is the one I like to play the most.
Thanks a lot .I will start from very begining. A few more wasted days.Lol

xesp

Mar 26, 2018
First get her spanked by making errors on her homework but only do it 1 time, then help without error 6-7 times in a roll.
You must do yoga 2 times a week and get her mood very high to maxed by helping her with homework and washing her dishes.
If it still does not show up then you have the homework bug that we have a fix for it but get her spanked 1 time first.
Well i did everything you said but still not showing that option... maybe is that bug?
i get her spanked 1 time then wash her dishes and do her homework and yoga for 2 weeks!
help?

TheReDeeMeR

Mar 18, 2018
and what is the difference between yoga path and without ? since you like more without

xesp

Mar 26, 2018
First get her spanked by making errors on her homework but only do it 1 time, then help without error 6-7 times in a roll.
You must do yoga 2 times a week and get her mood very high to maxed by helping her with homework and washing her dishes.
If it still does not show up then you have the homework bug that we have a fix for it but get her spanked 1 time first.
Where is that Fix?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
How to get the classmate event?
Its at the beginning of the game when you chose which GF route you want to go, it starts with "About Alex".

and what is the difference between yoga path and without ? since you like more without
Yoga you have to do 2 times a week and if you forget it will cost you 350 each week you forget.

None yoga is just that no yoga, at the beginning of the game you get more eye candy while peeping at Lisa to.

Peep, peep and even more peeping every day.
How can i increase the dex (peek)?

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote