Big Brother: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

habibi12345

Dec 21, 2017
is there a walkthrough and if yes can you plss send me a link i have been trying to find one for a long time cant find it plss

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
is there a walkthrough and if yes can you plss send me a link i have been trying to find one for a long time cant find it plss
"16. For newcomers to get started with."

Crepusculum

Jan 4, 2018
It tells you what you need to say "Okay, but I want something first” and later you can start to sleep in her bed.

You also must work on all open quest at the same time because triggers are in other quest for other quest.
Hey, thank you for responding.

I don't get that option Sally, only the 3 options (money, show boobs, remove shirt), when/how do i get the option to ask to sleep in her bed?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Hey, thank you for responding.

I don't get that option Sally, only the 3 options (money, show boobs, remove shirt), when/how do i get the option to ask to sleep in her bed?
Her mood maybe to low or you are not at the point in the game that it triggers and just need to play more.

All quest had triggers added in other quest to unlock some quest starting in v.10 so work on all open quest at the same time.

Swerze

Apr 1, 2018
Stuck, have Olivia as GF. Can't do anything with Lisa, im sure Olivia is the problem. Also finished the four Movies, Seeing Kate and Alice in the room once a week. No progression there and as for Alice's website I can enter her room and do things. No new chat with kira, Lisa, Alice, Kate or any one else. Just repeating the same stuff and nothing seems to go further. Idk if its because I used cheats early on (Money and big bag of weed to get rid of eric) but after using the cheats everything else went normal until now. Idk man. Can't even do Ann and the pill effect isn't gone. been several days.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Stuck, have Olivia as GF. Can't do anything with Lisa, im sure Olivia is the problem. Also finished the four Movies, Seeing Kate and Alice in the room once a week. No progression there and as for Alice's website I can enter her room and do things. No new chat with kira, Lisa, Alice, Kate or any one else. Just repeating the same stuff and nothing seems to go further. Idk if its because I used cheats early on (Money and big bag of weed to get rid of eric) but after using the cheats everything else went normal until now. Idk man. Can't even do Ann and the pill effect isn't gone. been several days.
Olivia content ended in v.10 all new content in v.11, v.12 and v.13 is only for the Lisa GF routes so to get the new content you must restart the game and chose 1 of the 2 Lisa GF paths.

Swerze

Apr 1, 2018
Olivia content ended in v.10 all new content in v.11, v.12 and v.13 is only for the Lisa GF routes so to get the new content you must restart the game and chose 1 of the 2 Lisa GF paths.
So I can't even do Ann or progress trigger anything else? without having Lisa as a GF?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
i have a very good pc and the game was working fine untill the scenes when alice spank max and lisa
Well I have and play the game often and never have any problems with it on my GTX 980 Ti video card.

Crazygamer43

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Donor
Compressor
Feb 25, 2018
Hey I'm Not watch Movie with anna and kira friday night can you please check my game please help me

somebody28

Mar 10, 2018
Hey Please Help :)
This is about watching the movie, right?

- Do you have the movie? You might (or might not, I forget) need to buy it from the store.
- Have you tried talking to Mom when she's on the couch? The option might show up after sitting down next to her to watch whatever she's already watching.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Hey Please Help :)
You already did it you now have the hot movie you can watch with mom every other day.

You must work on blog, spider and mentor quest and get them going and you need mentor quest done until you can go on dates with Lisa and then some.

There is nothing wrong so far that I can see but for you held of doing Lisa's mentor quest for far to long and you should have been working on it once you got rid of Eric.

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote