Big Brother: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
what should i do with this chocolate ?
Go watch tv with Alice for one and if Kira has not shown up yet then go to her bedroom on Friday night just before she leaves for the club and give her some without any thing in return then see her at 3 am at the pool.

After Kira shows up do the same thing and you have a chance for a BJ from her.

ace057

Feb 3, 2018
Can somebody help me after I did 2 movies with Mom my aunt said that we are going to watch them to see the reaction but I forgot what day was it or time and place can somebody help me and what do I need to do to get the scene thank you

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Can somebody help me after I did 2 movies with Mom my aunt said that we are going to watch them to see the reaction but I forgot what day was it or time and place can somebody help me and what do I need to do to get the scene thank you
Friday night.

Crazygamer43

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Donor
Compressor
Feb 25, 2018
You already did it you now have the hot movie you can watch with mom every other day.

You must work on blog, spider and mentor quest and get them going and you need mentor quest done until you can go on dates with Lisa and then some.

There is nothing wrong so far that I can see but for you held of doing Lisa's mentor quest for far to long and you should have been working on it once you got rid of Eric.
i'm talk anna shooting second movie with kira not watch friday night 9 pm please help

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Hey I'm Not watch Movie with anna and kira friday night can you please check my game please help me
Ok after going back into your save game I found out you cheated all items including the very last movie that only mom/Ann makes and its in your inventory and this has fucked up your game, not only this 1 item but you cheated everything and I have no idea how to fix it. BigBrother 2018-04-08 20-56-36-53.jpg

You need to start over and only cheat a little bit of money or you will fuck up your game again.

Crazygamer43

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Donor
Compressor
Feb 25, 2018
Ok after going back into your save game I found out you cheated all items including the very last movie that only mom/Ann makes and its in your inventory and this has fucked up your game, not only this 1 item but you cheated everything and I have no idea how to fix it. View attachment 86748

You need to start over and only cheat a little bit of money or you will fuck up your game again.
okay i'm save another file without cheat all items so can i resume without any problem ?

Feb 6, 2018
How can i unlock the sensual masage? I need to find Eric and Alice in the same room by spying and after to talk with her?

Last edited:

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
How can i unlock the sensual masage? I need to find Eric and Alice in the same room by spying and after to talk with her?
You just need to progress the game more and keep checking with aunt Kira she will tell you what is or when you can start it.

How to triger the event when Eric speek with his girlfriend or wife?
After you pay the 1000 and anytime he is in mom/Ann's bedroom alone while mom/Ann takes a shower.

so i did all the movies went in my mom's room no se# just some stuff watching por# movies no se# then they told me to go to the doctor went now i go there every 3 days but nothing with her only money .Do i do the homework right or wrong because i get the same scenes and do i need to pay or not to my mom how to progress.
2.My older sister is with her lesbian friend don't know what to do with her after the weed and the scene with her. How to proggress
3.My little sister is doing stuff with me but no se# and i dont know what to do more or what to do with the homework
I heard there is some dating with the sisters what to do to get that. And what to do with the doctor only pays me nothing more.
Upload you save game for this and I will take a look.

okay i'm save another file without cheat all items so can i resume without any problem ?
It should work but make sure to work on all open quest and Lisa's mentor quest because it has a lot of triggers for v.12 and v.13 content.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
there are some saves i hope this is the save
You need to work on the spider quest and Blog quest and keep inviting Kira at night with Lisa and a new convo will open for "something new".

For the blog you need to get to the "tease" 2-3 times in a roll and green writing should come up to go to Alice's room so do it and have fun.

ninja214

Apr 9, 2018
how do i progress the story with the spider i can tell her to take something off do i ask her to do something for me or just be nice and if i need her to take something off what is that ?

TheReDeeMeR

Mar 18, 2018
getting caught by Alice when i make sex with Ann in the lounge and she also did a video with us...is the last part in the game ?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
how do i progress the story with the spider i can tell her to take something off do i ask her to do something for me or just be nice and if i need her to take something off what is that ?
You work on other quest and just keep putting spiders in her room.
You should get a convo about you want something for it and after a few convo's you should be able to sleep in her bed.
It requires working on all open quest at the same time.

Can anyone tell me how to get out of the house with lisa?
Have Lisa your GF and just keep playing doing all open quest and talk to everyone everyday or try to looking for new convo's, remember all girls mood must be as high as you can get them.

getting caught by Alice when i make sex with Ann in the lounge and she also did a video with us...is the last part in the game ?
She will blackmail mom and Max just like she blackmailed Lisa and Max so just keep playing.

TheReDeeMeR

Mar 18, 2018
ok thx :)
btw...the game will notify me when is the end of this version ?
or i will play like a moron and repeat things until i realize there is nothing new ? :))

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote