Big Brother: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

xesp

Mar 26, 2018
wow.. have you talked to mom? try talk to mom alone, also with kira alone and also when they are at the pool, cant remember anything else sorry, but im sure someone else will come to help you.

Jelock

Sep 17, 2017
I have reached the part where alice blackmail max and ann ... is there any other thing? to do or the version is finished

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
again new file same issue can you please check
It took me 2 more weeks to get it but I got it to go. BigBrother 2018-04-09 16-18-03-81.jpg

Keep putting spiders in Alice's room and help her with her blog every night you can.
Do not get the BJ from Ann on Friday nights just go pass it for the 2 weeks or until you get it to go.
Set up Alice with cig and get her spanked and you do it 6 times in a roll and then set up Lisa for spanking and you do it anywhere from 1 -6 times and a new convo with mom should open up,(It could be under the "I know what I want" convo).
Ask Kira to come at night for the Lisa Kira night and soon a new convo with Kira will open up.

Guys how do i meet Olivia if i chose the Lisa Girlfriend path?
You must finish mentor quest.

Crazygamer43

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Donor
Compressor
Feb 25, 2018
It took me 2 more weeks to get it but I got it to go. View attachment 87036

Keep putting spiders in Alice's room and help her with her blog every night you can.
Do not get the BJ from Ann on Friday nights just go pass it for the 2 weeks or until you get it to go.
Set up Alice with cig and get her spanked and you do it 6 times in a roll and then set up Lisa for spanking and you do it anywhere from 1 -6 times and a new convo with mom should open up,(It could be under the "I know what I want" convo).
Ask Kira to come at night for the Lisa Kira night and soon a new convo with Kira will open up.
after 2 weeks can i watch movie anna and kira i'm right?

ldslao

Apr 10, 2018
when i got into a punishment by the mother the were more opinions but i was pressing the button to do more with mom and there was a text that a lost and cant do that in this version what is that? Did i lose some cut scene or maybe that will make the progress with mother fail?
2.when i am in the cafe my sister will ask me does she need to talk with her, or will i talk alone with the girl does this have different ending what is good what is bad

Nani888

Apr 9, 2018
There are a lot of stuff to do in this game is there any mod where it tells us what quest we have done like Red curcle or saying completed or fail

Jacobsantors

Apr 10, 2018
I'm new at the game and there was a scene with Mom giving hj to me and there was something for more and after many time it got removed and it was saying not in this version what is that I can't have sex with her? What did I lose? Do I go with the story or start over with some other copy

Crazygamer43

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Donor
Compressor
Feb 25, 2018
I'm new at the game and there was a scene with Mom giving hj to me and there was something for more and after many time it got removed and it was saying not in this version what is that I can't have sex with her? What did I lose? Do I go with the story or start over with some other copy
please explain more for better

Big Big thank you game 100 % working again thank you :)

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
There are a lot of stuff to do in this game is there any mod where it tells us what quest we have done like Red curcle or saying completed or fail
Why the hell do you need a mod for that when you are told in game is you are done or not with each quest.

Hit the light bulb BigBrother 2018-04-09 19-32-59-97.jpg then click on any of the quest and it will tell you if it is done. BigBrother 2018-04-09 19-33-04-99.jpg

This one is the only one that never says its done but it is once you chose your GF BigBrother 2018-04-09 19-33-08-97.jpg

All other will finish but the weed quest can get broken if you don't give the weed to Kate as soon as you get it on her next visit then it is complete for the quest part but you can still do it like most of the quest, even though there done you can still do the action that they open up.

when i got into a punishment by the mother the were more opinions but i was pressing the button to do more with mom and there was a text that a lost and cant do that in this version what is that? Did i lose some cut scene or maybe that will make the progress with mother fail?
2.when i am in the cafe my sister will ask me does she need to talk with her, or will i talk alone with the girl does this have different ending what is good what is bad
Yes it was not finish and was suppose to come in a later up date but don't worry about it.

You can do either or its no problem with the sister in the cafe.

Charlie78

Jan 18, 2018
Hi all!

What can I do about these "White-Screens"? I've tried tens of mods and always have "White-Screens" !?

Wenn hier jemand deutsch spricht, wäre ich mehr als dankbar für eine Antwort! :)

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Hi all!

What can I do about these "White-Screens"? I've tried tens of mods and always have "White-Screens" !?

Wenn hier jemand deutsch spricht, wäre ich mehr als dankbar für eine Antwort! :)
Stop overwriting the file and delete that game and unpack a new set of file to your desk top.

BakaB

Oct 4, 2017
In the "New Job" questline I got to the point where it says "Aunt wants to put her in situations where she get exited but no sexual release" but I cant trigger the next part where ann goes to do the movies and isnt able to cum.

No idea what the trigger is?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
In the "New Job" questline I got to the point where it says "Aunt wants to put her in situations where she get exited but no sexual release" but I cant trigger the next part where ann goes to do the movies and isnt able to cum.

No idea what the trigger is?
"15. How to unlock v.12 new content."
"17. V.13 new content. (Looks like another long grind to get it unlocked.)"

Crazygamer43

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Donor
Compressor
Feb 25, 2018
Again another issue game not progress please check

again another issue game not progress please check

tizz

Apr 5, 2018
So I visisted mom a couple times after she got home from her new job already, but now when she comes home, there's only 'leave' as a command, so i cant enter for the massage . The last scene was Max finishing over her belly after he licked her and she said she cant wait for next time or something like that.

Her mood is awesome and I didn't massage her on that day.

Do i need to do something else? Or is it close to the end of the current version or whatever. (I'm new player)

EDIT: NVM, i idled a couple of weeks and now it pops again.

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 1 Vote