Big Brother: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Nani888

Apr 9, 2018
Everytime I save there is the name of my little sister and my aunt what does that mean I can only finish all of the scenes with those two I wan to have se$ with the mother but can't get to it and what do I do with doctor I only get paid

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
ok thx :)
btw...the game will notify me when is the end of this version ?
or i will play like a moron and repeat things until i realize there is nothing new ? :))
All quest can be finish and they will say so but there is a few that have extra options after they say finish.

Right now only the weed quest if not done asap after open it can bug out and not be able to finish it. (But its not a problem and does not required for story or to get other quest done.)
Schoolmate is finish once you chose GF either Lisa or Olivia but remember Olivia content ends in v.10 and all the new content is only for Lisa GF paths for v.11, v.12 and v.13

nottodayson9375

Apr 9, 2018
is there any way for the lesbian friend of my sister to not show or not get into the story later on with my sister. Is there any way for my sister to be with only me and not her ?

TheReDeeMeR

Mar 18, 2018
i have opportunities 21/22 done and only arachnophobia has not reached the end...the rest of 20 are completed
i will try 1-2 weeks game to see if something new then done with this :D
Then i go to the next popular game ...seems is DMD :cool:

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Probably someone asked already but im going to ask one more time, 0.14, any news?
Nope game is on hold and may be dropped, we are all waiting around for any news what-so-ever but nothing from the dev.

So far @DarkSilver has a 1000 batting average for dropping games.

Feb 6, 2018
Got a problem i wait for the event when i need to give the money to Eric but i was pay him a lot to leave me another week and now he just dosn't come, and i want to give him the money he say to give it at the dinner but i don't have any option to give money to him or anything...

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Got a problem i wait for the event when i need to give the money to Eric but i was pay him a lot to leave me another week and now he just dosn't come, and i want to give him the money he say to give it at the dinner but i don't have any option to give money to him or anything...
Just stop paying the 300 each week and just wait keeping the 1000 in Max's pocket he and mom will come for it in 2-7 weeks.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Wait...what 1000$, he ask me for 4000$ (first time when i was fast throught the story he ask for 1000$)
Then you either cheated money or something because if your money is less that 900 in pocket its 1000 if over 1000 then the more it is over 1000 the more you have to play and 100000 in pocket will put to total pay at well over 10mil.

Feb 6, 2018
Ok so if i cheated money is perfect normal but i think i was wait more than 10 weeks...i will wait more but the option for giving him the money before he come is just for show? "I want to give "Your" money "back"

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Ok so if i cheated money is perfect normal but i think i was wait more than 10 weeks...i will wait more but the option for giving him the money before he come is just for show? "I want to give "Your" money "back"
Yes that is only for show just keep the money in pocket that is needed and keep working on all quest.

themanboy

Apr 9, 2018
when my lesbo sister and friend are together and told me to pick 1 who do i do i picked the two of the but want the scene when i can have sex with the 2 of them

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
when my lesbo sister and friend are together and told me to pick 1 who do i do i picked the two of the but want the scene when i can have sex with the 2 of them
Can not really make since of what you are asking.
You can no mater what only do 1 per visit.

Nani888

Apr 9, 2018
Does somebody know what makes the mother happy money for house sex yoga watching movie?
For the little is being nice to her
For the older is money
And what about the aunt?
I only know for those two

xesp

Mar 26, 2018
I really need help here,
How can i advance at this point?

Game seems a infinite loop now..

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Can anyone help?

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote