Big Brother: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

xesp

Mar 26, 2018
Does this really ends like this???

What about the Bartender?? Lisa told me about online curses but a lot of weeks ago.....
how do i start learning??

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
How do i get their mood up? It has been on neutral for a long time now
Lisa, do her dishes and help with homework.
Alice, do her dishes even if she is not there at 10 am and watch tv with her using candies and if that don't work give her money.
Mom it does not mater on her until the end when you can start having sex with her.

Does this really ends like this???

What about the Bartender?? Lisa told me about online curses but a lot of weeks ago.....
how do i start learning??
Its not in the game yet and may never be.

Yolinix

Apr 4, 2018
Anyone can help me trigger the new job stuff? im stuck on the part where mom has to go do the lesbian scene by herself, but it as passed hella time and still hasnt triggered

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
again another issue game not progress please check
Keep working on Mentor quest and at the same time spiders, spiders and even more spiders and help with her blog every chance you get.
Wait 1 full week and start going to Alice and Kate on Saturday nights, this way you don't lose out on Lisa's HJ.
Keep checking with aunt Kira.

Now you need private punishment of your sisters.
"2. Private Spanking. v8 build of the game."

Anyone can help me trigger the new job stuff? im stuck on the part where mom has to go do the lesbian scene by herself, but it as passed hella time and still hasnt triggered
"15. How to unlock v.12 new content."
"17. V.13 new content. (Looks like another long grind to get it unlocked.)"

Also have you unlocked private spanking for your sisters?

bawbag34

Mar 11, 2018
I can't seem to get the HJ from Lisa for the practice with the aunt, I talked to her about the homwork, I have warm relationship and respected authority is there something i'm missing?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I can't seem to get the HJ from Lisa for the practice with the aunt, I talked to her about the homwork, I have warm relationship and respected authority is there something i'm missing?
Sounds like you have the homework bug, upload your save game for this and I will take a look.

adrian012345

Jan 6, 2018
how to get butt naked mom?

I've paid her 500 everyday, joined her in shower from Monday to Sunday and yoga too. Then I stopped but it didnt happen

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
how to get butt naked mom?

I've paid her 500 everyday, joined her in shower from Monday to Sunday and yoga too. Then I stopped but it didnt happen
Its very hard to get because it is random and you just show up while she is cooking but it wont happen until later in the game and once you can have sex with her she will always be naked in the morning kitchen scene.

adrian012345

Jan 6, 2018
You need to make progress with Kate. When she ask about 'agreement of the mother' the event gonna start. After that talk with Aunt several times. After that sensual massage course will open.
I've already been long past Kate progression. I've kicked Eric out, had photo session with mom, and yet my sensual massage course is unavailable

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Yes you have the homework bug.
"11. How to fix homework bug."

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I've already been long past Kate progression. I've kicked Eric out, had photo session with mom, and yet my sensual massage course is unavailable
If Eric is gone then you broke your game because you must train on Alice at the pool and now she no longer sunbath.

xesp

Mar 26, 2018
well i have reached the end with olivia home...
- At the coffe i am still waiting.. lisa told me there are curses online for cocktails but nothing more happens...
- Lisa is waking me up tired in my bed , BJ... but allways the same, how can i go further?
- Mom.. big problem.. after 4 movie i still waiting for that new job... what can i do?
- Alice and kate allways the same... have to choose where to fuck kate... can i go further?
- Alice just keep coming to my room for anal with lisa..

Can anyone help?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
well i have reached the end with olivia home...
1.- At the coffe i am still waiting.. lisa told me there are curses online for cocktails but nothing more happens...
2.- Lisa is waking me up tired in my bed , BJ... but allways the same, how can i go further?
3.- Mom.. big problem.. after 4 movie i still waiting for that new job... what can i do?
4.- Alice and kate allways the same... have to choose where to fuck kate... can i go further?
5.- Alice just keep coming to my room for anal with lisa..

Can anyone help?
1. That is all there is and no more content for Hot Coffee.
2. So why have you been ignoring her needs then. Start doing sex with her again and she will leave you alone at night.
3. "15. How to unlock v.12 new content." "17. V.13 new content. (Looks like another long grind to get it unlocked.)"

4. see 3
5. So have fun with it.

Reactions: xesp
4.00 star(s) 1 Vote