¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Donor
Compressor
Feb 25, 2018
game not progress how to fuck anna please help and fix my game
and how to complete mentor and spider and cunning plan please help

EmanuelG

Mar 23, 2018
By playing the game and talking to everyone and keeping all mood as high as they will go and Max authority over Lisa and Alice at the maxed it will go.
thanks, but the moods are high as same as max's authorities over lisa and alice...i played weeks after the third movie and nothing, i did even the threesome with kira and lisa after sex ed.

Reactions: TheDevian

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
thanks, but the moods are high as same as max's authorities over lisa and alice...i played weeks after the third movie and nothing, i did even the threesome with kira and lisa after sex ed.
Did you talk to Alice, Ann and Kira and did you check the quest and see what it said?

game not progress how to fuck anna please help and fix my game
and how to complete mentor and spider and cunning plan please help
Well you will never advance if you don't take care of the girls. BigBrother 2018-04-10 13-41-44-32.jpg BigBrother 2018-04-10 13-41-45-92.jpg BigBrother 2018-04-10 13-41-47-39.jpg

This is my progress what do I need to do ?
Sorry but you get nothing more because you are on the Olivia GF path and all content ended in v.10 and all new content for v.11, v.12 and v.13 is only for Lisa GF path's.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
i'm try all but game not progress please explain me
how to complete new job
"15. How to unlock v.12 new content."
"17. V.13 new content. (Looks like another long grind to get it unlocked.)"

how to spank lisa
and how to complete mentor and blog and spider
"2. Private Spanking. v8 build of the game."

Spiders = spiders, spiders and even more spider placed in Alice's room.
Blog = blog, blog and blog some more and as often as you can.
Mentor quest just got to keep going and unlock private spanking of Lisa at the right time. (sometime after anal in the kitchen.)

king1828

Jul 8, 2017
hi so i'm back and in need of more help, i'm trying to get alice to come with me to the clinic but only lisa has that option. i've been following the tips back in page one and i thing i have done all that is necessary, i did kate in every hole, i was caught with mom by alice 3 or 4 times, i was caught with alice by mom 3 or 4 times and max and lisa and alice were caught by mom 2 times, and yet i still cant get alice to come with me to the clinic. any tips?

oh and i also tried to stop all sex with lisa that also didnt work

the only thing i havent tried and havent found the trigger for either is getting cought by mom getting a bj from lisa. Btw i conpleted the sex ed lessons with mom and lisa

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
did i finish the game i have 21 out of 22 or am i missing something?
Does this game gets updates every couple of months or is it dead so i know if i should keep my save
You may be just missing one of the dumb fuck Erick shit and there is no need to worry about it.
We have no idea is DS will every finish this game or not and we are all still waiting several months to see if anything happens with it.

hi so i'm back and in need of more help, i'm trying to get alice to come with me to the clinic but only lisa has that option. i've been following the tips back in page one and i thing i have done all that is necessary, i did kate in every hole, i was caught with mom by alice 3 or 4 times, i was caught with alice by mom 3 or 4 times and max and lisa and alice were caught by mom 2 times, and yet i still cant get alice to come with me to the clinic. any tips?
Just talk to Lisa and she tells Max to wait for a while and after 1-4 weeks she will come and tell him no and tell him Alice will go as his GF to the clinic.

Do Lisa in the ass 1 and let Alice spank you and Lisa until mom catches it then stop sex with Lisa and join Alice in the tv room until mom catches you and sits down, remember all mood must be maxed out for all girls that it can be maxed out on.

the only thing i havent tried and havent found the trigger for either is getting cought by mom getting a bj from lisa. Btw i conpleted the sex ed lessons with mom and lisa
Mom will never catch Lisa given Max a BJ outside of sex-ed with mom.

Am i the only one who cant trigger mom sex?
If you have Olivia as your GF then no your not the only one because its only on the Lisa GF route that you get it.

king1828

Jul 8, 2017
You may be just missing one of the dumb fuck Erick shit and there is no need to worry about it.
We have no idea is DS will every finish this game or not and we are all still waiting several months to see if anything happens with it.

Just talk to Lisa and she tells Max to wait for a while and after 1-4 weeks she will come and tell him no and tell him Alice will go as his GF to the clinic.

Do Lisa in the ass 1 and let Alice spank you and Lisa until mom catches it then stop sex with Lisa and join Alice in the tv room until mom catches you and sits down, remember all mood must be maxed out for all girls that it can be maxed out on.

Mom will never catch Lisa given Max a BJ outside of sex-ed with mom.
thank you very much

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Can anyone give me a full path for mom sex?
No because there is just to much you must do in to many quest to give you that because no one has done a walkthrough with the 10-20 ways to get there.

But I have put together only part of what is needed for it.

ParthMargin

Feb 11, 2018
Hi everyone. I have had many glitches with this game and appreciate everyone's input to getting as far as I have. I am at the point of... probably should use spoiler alert function here...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thank you in advance for your thoughts and ideas.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Hi everyone. I have had many glitches with this game and appreciate everyone's input to getting as far as I have. I am at the point of... probably should use spoiler alert function here...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thank you in advance for your thoughts and ideas.
Do you have a content adding mod in because I never seen that text before.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
No, I don't have a content adidng mod, but the wording was probably not exact. I was typing by memory.
Well sorry but you said you have many glitches with the game but there is no glitches that I have ran into other than the homework bug.
So either you got a bad download or your computer can not run the game.

Reactions: ParthMargin

Theoc

Apr 4, 2018
I seem to stuck in the New Job opportunity. Im at the point where Kira wants mom to do a lesbian domination type scene, after you do the scene where you eat out Alice and mom. It's been like 4 weeks and nothings happened. Does it trigger on a certain day or did the flags not go off properly? I ran into this same issue in a previous play-through and restarted because i thought it was a bug.

kokotheworm

Aug 19, 2016
I seem to stuck in the New Job opportunity. Im at the point where Kira wants mom to do a lesbian domination type scene, after you do the scene where you eat out Alice and mom. It's been like 4 weeks and nothings happened. Does it trigger on a certain day or did the flags not go off properly? I ran into this same issue in a previous play-through and restarted because i thought it was a bug.
I think you need to progress with Lisa and Ann storyline , something about teaching lisa the birds and the bees.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017

This one to if not unlocked yet.
"2. Private Spanking. v8 build of the game."

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote