Big Brother: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

adrian012345

Jan 6, 2018
How long will it normally take for Kira to suggest learning sensual massage course after she said she'll talk to Ann? It's been a week or two and still no new conversation appear

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
How long will it normally take for Kira to suggest learning sensual massage course after she said she'll talk to Ann? It's been a week or two and still no new conversation appear
All quest are now tied to each other and you need to progress in all open quest for the triggers to go off.
No I do not know which other quest/quests that need to progress for the triggers so I just work on all open quests that I have.
Some quest have more options after they say they are finish and the best example is the "Weed" quest, once you use weed 1 time and go to Kate and Alice the weed quest will say it is finish but if you keep doing it you get more out of it.

So just work on all open quest and closed quest and it will happen.

Word of warning do not get rid of Eric until you get train to 90% on Alice or you will not be able to finish it very fast and if you get rid of Eric before you even start then you broke your game and will have to go back to a save where he is still around.

I finished the game big brother there are other games with the big sister as main character are those games worth to play?
This is a question for the main thread and not here in the help thread.

EmanuelG

Mar 23, 2018
Did you talk to Alice, Ann and Kira and did you check the quest and see what it said?
yes, i talked with about the third movie and in the opportunity i have something like i must wait until kira write a new movie... "now aunt is thinking about our next project"

Last edited:

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
is it possible to get topless yoga and then getting mom to walk around naked in Lisa path?
if so - how?
thank you
Topless yoga yes walk around nude no, she will be nude making breakfast with only an apron on but both nude breakfast and topless yoga will come very late in the game.

Nazziboi

Apr 6, 2018
Can somebody help me about lisa mentor path we already finish teaching with aunt kira and she said that we need to pratice HJ. And i suggest to lisa to do it while helping in Homework but evertime we talk in homework time its the same 4option im waiting the line of (ill do it perfectly if you do. .) this line but it doesnt appear . Thanks in advance

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Can somebody help me about lisa mentor path we already finish teaching with aunt kira and she said that we need to pratice HJ. And i suggest to lisa to do it while helping in Homework but evertime we talk in homework time its the same 4option im waiting the line of (ill do it perfectly if you do. .) this line but it doesnt appear . Thanks in advance
Either her mood is to low or you need to get her spanked 1 time then try again.

If neither are the problem then you have the homework bug and will need to download the mod with the homework bug fix and fix it in game.
"11. How to fix homework bug."
You have to have the bug for the fix to show up, if no bug then no show fix.

Nazziboi

Apr 6, 2018
Thanks br
Either her mood is to low or you need to get her spanked 1 time then try again.

If neither are the problem then you have the homework bug and will need to download the mod with the homework bug fix and fix it in game.
"11. How to fix homework bug."
You have to have the bug for the fix to show up, if no bug then no show fix.
Thanks bro but my autority to her is respect and her mood is awesome .

ParthMargin

Feb 11, 2018
Well sorry but you said you have many glitches with the game but there is no glitches that I have ran into other than the homework bug.
So either you got a bad download or your computer can not run the game.
I appreciate the feedback. I actually skipped past trying to give Alice a leg massage and simply went on with the storyline. Now that I'm passed that version of massages it is working just fine. Much appreciate.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I appreciate the feedback. I actually skipped past trying to give Alice a leg massage and simply went on with the storyline. Now that I'm passed that version of massages it is working just fine. Much appreciate.
How are you massaging mom/Ann then?

Reactions: ParthMargin

Jenka

Apr 9, 2018
Help pls, i am on this part:

Only in Lisa’s path - path 1 or 2):

Mom will agree to punish sisters after dinner ( ). When Lisa has to be punish, choose to punish her after dinner. Go to My Room and talk to her - “I think someone deserves a punishment…”.

On the 4th punishment he can touch her pussy. Same night at 00:00 you can “Play with Lisa” in My Room - see Related Events.

but i cant tell the mother, that i will agree to punish after dinner.
What i have to do?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Help pls, i am on this part:

Only in Lisa’s path - path 1 or 2):

Mom will agree to punish sisters after dinner ( ). When Lisa has to be punish, choose to punish her after dinner. Go to My Room and talk to her - “I think someone deserves a punishment…”.

On the 4th punishment he can touch her pussy. Same night at 00:00 you can “Play with Lisa” in My Room - see Related Events.

but i cant tell the mother, that i will agree to punish after dinner.
What i have to do?
"2. Private Spanking. v8 build of the game."

Reactions: Jenka

Crazygamer43

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Donor
Compressor
Feb 25, 2018

Spiders = spiders, spiders and even more spider placed in Alice's room.
Blog = blog, blog and blog some more and as often as you can.
Mentor quest just got to keep going and unlock private spanking of Lisa at the right time. (sometime after anal in the kitchen.)
Hey My Game Not Progress Can You Please Check
And Explain Next I What To Do

Jenka

Apr 9, 2018
ufff thanks for the help, an now i stuckt in this part:

but i punisht her often then 4x, and i cant touch her pussy...

pls halp me again..

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Hey My Game Not Progress Can You Please Check
And Explain Next I What To Do
Keep going to mom after work and keep checking with her at 22:00 on her off days until you get a new convo then talk to aunt Kira.

Keep private spanking Lisa and soon you will see a hand in the lower right corner to play with Lisa so do it and then talk to aunt Kira with the new convo then set up a night of anal and have fun.

Bro how to put cheat. The cheat is not available on my game..
First did you unpack the cheat mod if it is packed up and 2nd did you download your game from this site or pateron when it was still there?

Jenka

Apr 9, 2018
Keep going to mom after work and keep checking with her at 22:00 on her off days until you get a new convo then talk to aunt Kira.

Keep private spanking Lisa and soon you will see a hand in the lower right corner to play with Lisa so do it and then talk to aunt Kira with the new convo then set up a night of anal and have fun.

the handcuf punishment?

Jenka

Apr 9, 2018
hm, i thit this 20th time already =(

40th times now? i is not working...

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 1 Vote