Big Brother: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Does anyone else encounter a bug where whenever u go to online shop ur money instantly becomes 0?
Yes a lot of players have that cheating problem and after a few weeks it will settle down and be ok.

Since you cheat you could get the other cheating mod that I have never seen this problem with and it also has the homework bug fix in it.
"11. How to fix homework bug."

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
ufff thanks for the help, an now i stuckt in this part:

Mom will agree to punish sisters after dinner ( ). When Lisa has to be punish, choose to punish her after dinner. Go to My Room and talk to her - “I think someone deserves a punishment…”.

On the 4th punishment he can touch her pussy. Same night at 00:00 you can “Play with Lisa” in My Room - see Related Events.

but i punisht her often then 4x, and i cant touch her pussy...

pls halp me again..
When I tested it it took me about 6 more times to get it going, stop anal with her and tell mom no more spanking Max.

Can I give you my memory and you look at this?
Yes.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017

thank you
Do not use off sites to upload your save game to because that site has pup's that want to affect your uploads.

See down where you click "Post Reply" right next to it is the "Upload a File" button, use it to upload your save game, it may require you to zip it or rar it up before it will allow you to upload it.

Khang AN

Apr 4, 2018
How do i get mom to go to work after the 4th movie? She caught me and Alice many times already and the convo for 23:00 with mom doesn't show up

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
How do i get mom to go to work after the 4th movie? She caught me and Alice many times already and the convo for 23:00 with mom doesn't show up
"15. How to unlock v.12 new content."
"Only for Lisa GF paths."
"17. V.13 new content. (Looks like another long grind to get it unlocked.)"

ParthMargin

Feb 11, 2018
How are you massaging mom/Ann then?
I'm having a lot of repeat days and not a lot of advancing to the story. I can't get past the initial scene of massaging and hand job with mother. I also can't seem to get anywhere in mom's bedroom beyond not able to cum for her. I have gone to the doctor and have maxed that relationship to completion per the game opportunities. The 'New Job' opportunity is not progressing past it saying that mom got a new job from aunt Kira. She even told us about it at breakfast. That is not a word for word, but that is as far as I can progress. There is no dialogue with aunt Kira, mom, no new scenes. I've tried multiple variations throughout the day, but nothing new unfortunately. I am thinking something got corrupted and probably need to start all the way from scratch... which would suck.

Reactions: XTZ Adult Games

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I'm having a lot of repeat days and not a lot of advancing to the story. I can't get past the initial scene of massaging and hand job with mother. I also can't seem to get anywhere in mom's bedroom beyond not able to cum for her. I have gone to the doctor and have maxed that relationship to completion per the game opportunities. The 'New Job' opportunity is not progressing past it saying that mom got a new job from aunt Kira. She even told us about it at breakfast. That is not a word for word, but that is as far as I can progress. There is no dialogue with aunt Kira, mom, no new scenes. I've tried multiple variations throughout the day, but nothing new unfortunately. I am thinking something got corrupted and probably need to start all the way from scratch... which would suck.
You must work on all open quest at the same time not just 1 or 2 because triggers for quest are in other quests.

Reactions: ParthMargin

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
oh sry, hier is the file.
Same problem over and over again, MOOD PLAYS A MAJOR PART IN THIS GAME. Low mood means nothing will happen to progress the game. BigBrother 2018-04-12 10-06-35-16.jpg BigBrother 2018-04-12 10-06-36-50.jpg BigBrother 2018-04-12 10-06-37-58.jpg

Until you get to have sex with Ann/mom you need to pay to help the family every Monday 500, you have not payed it this week because 250 is still left on Saturday BigBrother 2018-04-12 10-06-45-20.jpg .

You must progress all open quest and that needs you to do them along with keep Lisa and Alice mood as high as it will go and work on mom as much as possible.

Nazziboi

Apr 6, 2018
First did you unpack the cheat mod if it is packed up and 2nd did you download your game from this site or pateron when it was still there?
No sir i forgot where i download . So is there any chance to get the code from somewhere sir . Thanks

Jenka

Apr 9, 2018
Same problem over and over again, MOOD PLAYS A MAJOR PART IN THIS GAME. Low mood means nothing will happen to progress the game. View attachment 88017 View attachment 88018 View attachment 88019

Until you get to have sex with Ann/mom you need to pay to help the family every Monday 500, you have not payed it this week because 250 is still left on Saturday View attachment 88020 .

You must progress all open quest and that needs you to do them along with keep Lisa and Alice mood as high as it will go and work on mom as much as possible.

how long i must pay on monday that i can go on in the new job querst?

and wen ich punsich her 4th times in full mood i can touch her pussy?

i dont get is, i thing i am too stupit... =(

Last edited:

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
how long i must pay on monday that i can go on in the new job querst?

and wen ich punsich her 4th times in full mood i can touch her pussy?

i dont get is, i thing i am too stupit... =(
It can take many days to many weeks of game play, just depends on how you work all open and some close quest.

No sir i forgot where i download . So is there any chance to get the code from somewhere sir . Thanks

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote