Big Brother: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
then how I'll move forward with mom ??
You must be on Lisa GF path and work on all open quest, post 3 of this thread list some of the triggers that is need to unlock v.12 and v.13 content.

Ok thanks for everything but how i can know if Lisa is my GF? I mean i was fastforward throught the story...
You check Classmate or Schoolmate and it will say Lisa or Olivia.
BigBrother 2018-04-08 08-28-10-45.jpg

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Ok, thanks...and if i choise Olivia that everything i can do about? i mean remain with the infinite loop when i buy sleeping pills?
Yep all content for Olivia GF path ended in v.10 and all new content in v.11, v.12 and v.13 is only for Lisa GF paths.

xesp

Mar 26, 2018
""Download this mod GF bug fix.rar extract it and put the txt file in the same place as the exe is.""

i allready have one Mod.txt in the game folder, should i replace it??

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
""Download this mod GF bug fix.rar extract it and put the txt file in the same place as the exe is.""

i allready have one Mod.txt in the game folder, should i replace it??
It depends on what your mod does, if it is just a cheating mod then yes just replace it.
If it is content adding mod then you can break your game.

kobetti

Apr 5, 2018
I started the game from very begining, but I’m not sute that I’m in a right path.I want to play tha pat as Lisa BF.I started with sex ed even I bought a sex book and ordered Playboy, but i had a scene with Olivia and her BF after the pool.Did i get the wrong directio.I want to open the scenes after sperm donation in v10

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
its cheats to activate on laptop money and skills

so, should i replace it?
If you want to fix the bug then yes replace it for it to is cheats for stats and money with the bug fix built in.

Reactions: xesp

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
its done thank you, no more movies after movie number 4?
Not for the family but Ann/mom gets the 5th movie and you get to watch it while she is at work, talk to aunt Kira.

Reactions: xesp

Crepusculum

Jan 4, 2018
Hey
Kind of stuck with the arachnophobia quest live... In the walkthrough it said for 0.9 (I'm passing newest):
"What to do: hide the spider in her room and choose - "Okay, but I want something first” -
she is getting naked (requires relationship “Warm”)."

I'm not sure what that means, I've planned and thrown more spiders than Aragog's chikdrec, and no progress - what action should i be going? What am i missing?

Thank you
Please help?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Please help?
It tells you what you need to say "Okay, but I want something first” and later you can start to sleep in her bed.

You also must work on all open quest at the same time because triggers are in other quest for other quest.

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote