Big Brother: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I've downloaded the game and the mod, but on day 10/11 stop working. I had money tooked with mod and the website, but when I enter the shop I lose them all.
What can I do to solve this problem?
Wrong mod or you did not use the web site to put the money into first.
If the wrong mod the you have to wait till day 30 or later for it to stay.

Core13

Jul 28, 2018
Wrong mod or you did not use the web site to put the money into first.
If the wrong mod the you have to wait till day 30 or later for it to stay.
I'm downloading it again now and i'm going to try again.
To have the first money I used the cheat, is that the problem?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I'm downloading again now and i'm going to try again.
To have the first money I used the cheat, is that the problem?
I would use this mod instead: "11. How to fix homework bug."
It also has the homework bug fix if you ever need it.
Put the money into the web site instead of Max's pocket then take it out form there to use. Make sure you use all of it down to about 450 so you don't have them accusing Max of stealing his wallet.

Remember the more money Max has in his pocket the more money you have to pay Eric.
Less than 450 at any time in Max's pocket = they never come to accuse Max of stealing Eric's wallet.
less than 900 in his pocket you only have to pay him 1000.
1000 to about 1300 = 4000
1300 to about 2000 = 10,000
And so on.
I seen one guy who cheated 100,000 and had to pay well over 100,000,000.

Core13

Jul 28, 2018
Put the money into the web site instead of Max's pocket then take it out form there to use. Make sure you use all of it down to about 450 so you don't have them accusing Max of stealing his wallet.

Remember the more money Max has in his pocket the more money you have to pay Eric.
Less than 450 at any time in Max's pocket = they never come to accuse Max of stealing Eric's wallet.
And so on.
Ok i'll try it when the game ends up downloading and I'll let you know if it worked. Thanks for your help.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
is there anything i need to do or just skip days?
You can't skip days or you will fuck up the game, you must do all sex and wash dishes and help Lisa with homework.
You also need to watch tv with Alice and mom and talk to Kira alone at the pool and 2 times a week at 3am in the tv lounge and just play.

It took me over 400 days to finish the game and that is with knowing what to do but the first time I played on v7.3 or so I played for well over 1000 days.

Core13

Jul 28, 2018

And so on.
The mod works perfectly. Can I ask you few more things?
With Alice, should I pay her to get naked on webcam or should I reveal myself?
When is the right time to war with Eric?
When I caught Alice smonking in the pool, what is the best option? Tell her to smoke topless or spank her?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
The mod works perfectly. Can I ask you few more things?
1. With Alice, should I pay her to get naked on webcam or should I reveal myself?
2. When is the right time to war with Eric?
3. When I caught Alice smonking in the pool, what is the best option? Tell her to smoke topless or spank her?
1. You must not reveal yourself but you must get to the "tease" several times then it will tell you to go to her room.
2. For me I go to war with him as soon as he tells Max he wants to fuck all the women in the house.
3. Ask for money is best but if you cheat money then ask to spank her because it helps with stats.
Never cheat stats before you get them in game to 100 points there are to many triggers in the first 100 points and cheating them will break your game.

Core13

Jul 28, 2018
1. You must not reveal yourself but you must get to the "tease" several times then it will tell you to go to her room.
2. For me I go to war with him as soon as he tells Max he wants to fuck all the women in the house.
3. Ask for money is best but if you cheat money then ask to spank her because it helps with stats.
Never cheat stats before you get them in game to 100 points there are to many triggers in the first 100 points and cheating them will break your game.
So I can war with him even if I don't caught him fucking the aunt?

Core13

Jul 28, 2018
Yep you can tell him to fuck off the 2nd time you see him at the house for the man to man talk.
Ok, cause reading this "1. Getting rid of Eric using the wallet route or Kate's mom route." here
I've thought I
should have waited the aunt.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Ok, cause reading this "1. Getting rid of Eric using the wallet route or Kate's mom route." here
I've thought I should wait the aunt.
That is just how to get rid of him, I also did these 2.

"3. My Easy Peasy Walkthrough with Eric as a friend, for now."
"4. My Easy Peasy Walkthrough going to war with Eric from the get go."

vallxff

Oct 3, 2017
Hi b brothers,
have Problem whit Error in chat menu whit Lisa.
Playing ver.08, witout cheats, ang get error, after use handcufts ant talk whit lisa and Kira, "i have personal Questions" Any idea waht are this error?
Thanks and have a good playing did you like it.jpg error after personal Q.jpg handcufts idea.jpg lisa error after personal Q.jpg Mentor.jpg scool.jpg

Core13

Jul 28, 2018
That is just how to get rid of him, I also did these 2.

"3. My Easy Peasy Walkthrough with Eric as a friend, for now."
"4. My Easy Peasy Walkthrough going to war with Eric from the get go."
Ok, one more question, always in "1. Getting rid of Eric using the wallet route or Kate's mom route." you wrote "Do not get rid of Eric until after you start sensual massage on Alice." "
With sensual massage do you mean the one in the lounge?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Hi b brothers,
have Problem whit Error in chat menu whit Lisa.
Playing ver.08, witout cheats, ang get error, after use handcufts ant talk whit lisa and Kira, "i have personal Questions" Any idea waht are this error?
Thanks and have a good playing View attachment 130276 View attachment 130277 View attachment 130278 View attachment 130279 View attachment 130280 View attachment 130281
Are you using a content adding mod because I have never seen the first 2 pics in my well over 100 times playing this game.

Ok, one more question, always in "1. Getting rid of Eric using the wallet route or Kate's mom route." you wrote "Do not get rid of Eric until after you start sensual massage on Alice." "
With sensual massage do you mean the one in the lounge?
No Kira will tell you to do training for it and then you do it at the pool, if you get rid of Eric Alice stops going to the pool and goes to collage instead. BigBrother 2018-07-29 10-39-13-50.jpg
You must get this to 100 points before you get rid of Eric or it will take years for you to get there and if you get rid of Eric before Kira tells you to do it you just broke your game.

vallxff

Oct 3, 2017
Are you using a content adding mod because I have never seen the first 2 pics in my well over 100 times playing this game.
Have 2 mods in .rar in folder, but not use it. i remrmber, when begin the game, exstract one, put 10k money and delete file.
The save are form v 0.7 - have anal option whit Lisa on dashes. The error start after finish "i have personal Q". on v 0.9 have it?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Have 2 mods in .rar in folder, but not use it. i remrmber, when begin the game, exstract one, put 10k money and delete file.
The save are form v 0.7 - have anal option whit Lisa on dashes. The error start after finish "i have personal Q". on v 0.9 have it?
So you did add content to your game then you will need to go get help from that mod thread and not here, we only help with the vanilla game in this thread.

vallxff

Oct 3, 2017
So you did add content to your game then you will need to go get help from that mod thread and not here, we only help with the vanilla game in this thread.
adding saves and the mods, again must say:i use it one only for money.
Thanks for Replays, i try to start whit clear safe.

Core13

Jul 28, 2018
No Kira will tell you to do training for it and then you do it at the pool, if you get rid of Eric Alice stops going to the pool and goes to collage instead. View attachment 130285
You must get this to 100 points before you get rid of Eric or it will take years for you to get there and if you get rid of Eric before Kira tells you to do it you just broke your game.
Excuse me, when is she going to tell me that? Because after the 2nd photo shoot and after I caught her with Eric a few days have passed and she didn't say anything.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Excuse me, when is she going to tell me that? Because after the 2nd photo shoot and after I caught her with Eric a few days have passed and she didn't say anything.
Play the game and it will happen but now since you seen Eric fuck Kira you now have to give Alice to Eric to free up Kira.
Then and only then after working on all open quest will Kira tell you about it and it could take months of in game play.
Just depends on your choices.

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote