Big Brother: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Core13

Jul 28, 2018
Just like you did before you give the pills to Lisa and that same night she should come over.
So, I buy the pills and Olivia come, I fuck her with Lisa, and after I do this few times I have to choose between Lisa GF route or Olivia GF route. Am I right?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
So, I buy the pills and Olivia come, I fuck her with Lisa, and after I do this few times I have to choose between Lisa GF route or Olivia GF route. Am I right?
No you are on the Olivia GF route now and you are at the end of content in that route.

For more content you must start over and choose 1 of the 2 Lisa GF routes.

Now I bought the pills but I can't give them to Lisa, is normal?

Now I bought the pills but I can't give them to Lisa, is normal?
She will only take them on the day that is set up for Olivia to come over but I don't remember what days they are.

Core13

Jul 28, 2018
She will only take them on the day that is set up for Olivia to come over but I don't remember what days they are.
She ask me the pills now, so no problem. One more thing, after the 2nd photo shoot with the mom and after I spoke to her, I have to wait few days before move on in mom route, right?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
She ask me the pills now, so no problem. One more thing, after the 2nd photo shoot with the mom and after I spoke to her, I have to wait few days before move on in mom route, right?
Yes that is the cunning plan quest and the new job quest.

Salami120

Aug 27, 2017
Hello every one!
First that's a great game!!
second, I seem to be stuck.
I can't triger this event:
poss.sed.step.29
Second lesson was even better! Aunt Kira gave me a blowjob in front of Lisa! I'm in heaven! Lisa has declined to blow me, though. I'm not even sure she wants to continue our lessons. I have to convince her now.

Like you see I had the first lesson, but Kira din't come a second time and around 100days past already. so what should I do?
Thanks for your help!

Aha there was a bug now I got it!! I had to solve the homework bugg so I think thi is done now!!! Still thanks for reading :)

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Hello every one!
First that's a great game!!
second, I seem to be stuck.
I can't triger this event:
poss.sed.step.29
Second lesson was even better! Aunt Kira gave me a blowjob in front of Lisa! I'm in heaven! Lisa has declined to blow me, though. I'm not even sure she wants to continue our lessons. I have to convince her now.

Like you see I had the first lesson, but Kira din't come a second time and around 100days past already. so what should I do?
Thanks for your help!
You must get Max authority and Lisa mood maxed out or she will not do anything with sex.
Then talk to Lisa about it.

Core13

Jul 28, 2018
How long do I have to wait before mom shoot the movie after the last one with Alice? What do I have to do to move on Alice and Kate story? And, who is Vicky and how I meet her?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
How long do I have to wait before mom shoot the movie after the last one with Alice? What do I have to do to move on Alice and Kate story? And, who is Vicky and how I meet her?
Vicky is the coffee shop owner and you meet her very late in Lisa GF path.
Need more info on Alice and Kate, what have you done already?
As for mom you must be on Lisa GF path and here is info that will help:
"15. How to unlock v.12 new content."
"17. V.13 new content. (Looks like another long grind to get it unlocked.)"

Once again for v.11, v.12 and v.13 content is only on Lisa GF path and the Olivia GF path ended in v.10.

Core13

Jul 28, 2018
Vicky is the coffee shop owner and you meet her very late in Lisa GF path.
Need more info on Alice and Kate, what have you done already?
As for mom you must be on Lisa GF path and here is info that will help:
"15. How to unlock v.12 new content."
"17. V.13 new content. (Looks like another long grind to get it unlocked.)"

Once again for v.11, v.12 and v.13 content is only on Lisa GF path and the Olivia GF path ended in v.10.
With Alice and Kate, they let me join them once a week and I can choose to fuck Kate or get a bj by Alice.
With Lisa, when she's doing homework I can only ask her toho let me see her boobs and she join myself and Olivia when I give her the sleeping pills

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
With Alice and Kate, they let me join them once a week and I can choose to fuck Kate or receive

With Alice and Kate, they let me join them once a week and I can choose to fuck Kate or get a bj by Alice.
With Lisa, when she's doing homework I can only ask her toho let me see her boobs and she join myself and Olivia when I give her the sleeping pills
Then you are at the end of what you can do on the Olivia GF path.

All new content in v.11, v.12 and v.13 is only for the Lisa GF path's so you need to restart the game and chose one of 2 Lisa GF path's.

At the bottom of this page is the 3 GF path's

Any full walkthrough's for 0.13?
This is everything we know:

Core13

Jul 28, 2018
Then you are at the end of what you can do on the Olivia GF path.

All new content in v.11, v.12 and v.13 is only for the Lisa GF path's so you need to restart the game and chose one of 2 Lisa GF path's.

At the bottom of this page is the 3 GF path's
I think I made a mistake because mom doesn't let me join her to do yoga. And with Alice and Kate? What do I have to do to move on?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I think I made a mistake because mom doesn't let me join her to do yoga. And with Alice and Kate? What do I have to do to move on?
You don't because Olivia is your GF and all content ended in v.10, to go on from this point in the game you must be on Lisa GF path only.

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote