Big Brother: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Aquaman12

Jun 12, 2018
been playing this game for 2weeks now.
1wk without cheats and walkthrough. when i got stuck with Lisa's homework due to a bug.
thats when i decided to play with cheats and get the walkthrough

but now with so many bugs and loops.
its getting tiring to play this game over and over again.

now i got a bug with Alice and Kate on Cunning plan. i successfully completed the quest. but i forgot to speak to kate.
now Kate and alice lock themselves up in alice rooms during kates visits.

i was wrong to talk to alice 1st.

seriously game needs a better mechanics to prevent the loops and bugs.

Core13

Jul 28, 2018
Play the game and it will happen but now since you seen Eric fuck Kira you now have to give Alice to Eric to free up Kira.
Then and only then after working on all open quest will Kira tell you about it and it could take months of in game play.
Just depends on your choices.
I know I've ask you many thing, and I'm sorry if I bother you, but I would like to know few more, now I am in this situation:
I started to massage Alice in the pool, I joined her with Kate a few times, I slept with her and she gave me a handjob on her bed, I got her to strip off on webcam and i waiting her to call me in her room and I caught her smoking weed in the pool and spank her. Would the spanking on the lounge after I caught her bring me to something?
I took back Lisa from Eric and I teach her how to kiss, and when I started to fuck Olivia she joined two times and now she is sleeping naked.
I started to massage mom's legs on her room and I'm waiting her to ask me to massage her back.
After I've asked the weed I never had a talk with aunt Kira. What should I wait?
With Eric I'm in a good relationship, can I go to war with him or I lose an opportunity with Alice in the pool?
Am I playing well or not?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I know I've ask you many thing, and I'm sorry if I bother you, but I would like to know few more, now I am in this situation:
I started to massage Alice in the pool, I joined her with Kate a few times, I slept with her and she gave me a handjob on her bed, I got her to strip off on webcam and i waiting her to call me in her room and I caught her smoking weed in the pool and spank her. Would the spanking on the lounge after I caught her bring me to something?
I took back Lisa from Eric and I teach her how to kiss, and when I started to fuck Olivia she joined two times and now she is sleeping naked.
I started to massage mom's legs on her room and I'm waiting her to ask me to massage her back.
After I've asked the weed I never had a talk with aunt Kira. What should I wait?
With Eric I'm in a good relationship, can I go to war with him or I lose an opportunity with Alice in the pool?
Am I playing well or not?
All content in Olivia GF route ends in v.10 and all new content in v.11, v.12 and v.13 is only for Lisa GF routes.
Now if you want to keep going you need to get to the "tease" in Alice web site and Kissing is all you get from Lisa on the Olivia route.
That's about all you will get on the Olivia GF path.

Core13

Jul 28, 2018
All content in Olivia GF route ends in v.10 and all new content in v.11, v.12 and v.13 is only for Lisa GF routes.
Now if you want to keep going you need to get to the "tease" in Alice web site and Kissing is all you get from Lisa on the Olivia route.
That's about all you will get on the Olivia GF path.
Ok, while with Eric I'm done, until i go to war with him and with aunt Kira I need wait mom ask me to massage her back, right?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Ok, while with Eric I'm done, until i go to war with him and with aunt Kira I need wait mom ask me to massage her back, right?
No you can not go farther with mom but get HJ from her your on the Olivia GF path and more content with mom is in v.11, v.12 and v.13 and this is only on the Lisa GF path's.

Core13

Jul 28, 2018
No you can not go farther with mom but get HJ from her your on the Olivia GF path and more content with mom is in v.11, v.12 and v.13 and this is only on the Lisa GF path's.
What happen if I go to Alice while she is on webcam withouth her asking me to come to her room?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
What happen if I go to Alice while she is on webcam withouth her asking me to come to her room?
She does not ask you to but the game will tell you to do it.
Once you get to then after talking a couple of time you get to do shows with her.

Can anyone tell lisa path on dialogue.
At the bottom of this page tells you the convo for all 3 GF path's.

Core13

Jul 28, 2018
She does not ask you to but the game will tell you to do it.
Once you get to then after talking a couple of time you get to do shows with her.
Is it normal after I get rid of Eric that Lisa ask me again to talk with the mom to invite Alex and Olivia to the house?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Is it normal after I get rid of Eric that Lisa ask me again to talk with the mom to invite Alex and Olivia to the house?
The Olivia GF route you get to fuck Olivia 2 times a week, Lisa GF route you get to anal fuck Lisa 9 times a week with 2 of them a double with aunt Kira.
You lose out on a lot of content on the Olivia GF path.

I don't remember what happens on the Olivia GF path its been to long ago that I went that route.

Core13

Jul 28, 2018
The Olivia GF route you get to fuck Olivia 2 times a week, Lisa GF route you get to anal fuck Lisa 9 times a week with 2 of them a double with aunt Kira.
You lose out on a lot of content on the Olivia GF path.

I don't remember what happens on the Olivia GF path its been to long ago that I went that route.
So I have to choose between them, right?
And if I invite Olivia to the house she will come on Friday when Alice go to the nightclub with aunt Kira?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
So I have to choose between them, right?
And if I invite Olivia to the house she will come on Friday when Alice go to the nightclub with aunt Kira?
I don't remember the days it is, its been to long ago I went the Olivia route.
I am not for sure where you are at so i really can't tell.

Core13

Jul 28, 2018
I don't remember the days it is, its been to long ago I went the Olivia route.
I am not for sure where you are at so i really can't tell.
The mom started giving me hj, I'm fucking Alice on webcam, and I've fucked Lisa a few times with Olivia and now after I got rid of Eric she ask me again to invite Alex and Olivia as I told you in the last message.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
The mom started giving me hj, I'm fucking Alice on webcam, and I've fucked Lisa a few times with Olivia and now after I got rid of Eric she ask me again to invite Alex and Olivia as I told you in the last message.
That sounds like its a broken game then.

Also that is all you can do on the Olivia path anyway.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Damn!
I forgot, Olivia keeps coming at the pool on sunday.
Is something I can fix, maybe trying to play again that part or should I start the game again?
That's up to you can you still invite her 2 nights a week.

So it's all ok, right?
If you can still invite her over 2 nights a week then yes.

Core13

Jul 28, 2018
That's up to you can you still invite her 2 nights a week.
So it's all ok, right?

I'm playing now, Lisa asked me again the sleeping pills, Olivia keeps coming at night, the game seems to be going well.

No, maybe it's broken, when should I ask Olivia to come for 2 nights?

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote