Big Brother: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

apachepro

Oct 5, 2017
Greetings.
I have a question about this game (Big Brother).
I downloaded version 0.13.0.007, but I have read that there are other versions.
06. 09, for example.
My question is: Is the version that I downloaded the last or is there any more current?
Thank you
[Google translate]
Its the last, game is now abandoned

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
How to get mom to mentor Lisa
I played as Lisa girl friend
and finished spider quest .
You must finish Mentor quest and do other quest and you will get a new convo with Lisa and then mom.

"18. More info on Lisa's new sex-ed,"

casalitoris

Sep 26, 2018
Yes you still keep Lisa as your main GF with all the sex with her you can have and you will get Olivia as another GF but only about 6 dates with her and no sex and it ends.
But you keep Lisa GF and sex no mater what happens.
Ive been going to olivias house and things are going with olivia and her mom, but w lisa not much has happened for a few weeks now.. is it normal? or do i have to do something? i cant go on dates w her, nothing....

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Ive been going to olivias house and things are going with olivia and her mom, but w lisa not much has happened for a few weeks now.. is it normal? or do i have to do something? i cant go on dates w her, nothing....
Lisa's mood and Max authority over her must be maxed out to have your normal sex with her.
You are done with Lisa's quest as far as I can tell and you can still do all the sex with her you had before Olivia became your 2nd GF.

casalitoris

Sep 26, 2018
Lisa's mood and Max authority over her must be maxed out to have your normal sex with her.
You are done with Lisa's quest as far as I can tell and you can still do all the sex with her you had before Olivia became your 2nd GF.
mood is awesome and authority is respect.... thats the max, right? only doing anal , hj and bj w lisa, nothing more..

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
mood is awesome and authority is respect.... thats the max, right? only doing anal , hj and bj w lisa, nothing more..
That's all you get with her.

If you want more with Lisa you must get the fan made game here:

Sameh moha

Jul 26, 2018
Pls can any one show me how look like the end of blog and spider quests

Does Olivia quest ended without fucking her mother or her
I'm on Lisa's path 1 and I finished mentor quest

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Pls can any one show me how look like the end of blog and spider quests
BigBrother 2018-10-09 15-28-13-93.jpg BigBrother 2018-10-09 15-28-23-81.jpg

Does Olivia quest ended without fucking her mother or her
I'm on Lisa's path 1 and I finished mentor quest
BigBrother 2018-10-09 15-28-27-68.jpg Yes that is all you get.

@Batihan
I do not provide private support and you need to ask for help in this thread for BB.

Now to your problem, you must get Lisa and Alice's mood as high as it will go and keep it there. BigBrother 2018-10-09 17-54-27-56.jpg BigBrother 2018-10-09 17-54-29-56.jpg

You need to buy the food and give to mom for her to move on, this is an open event in her chain. BigBrother 2018-10-09 17-55-39-58.jpg

Now after this you need to just keep playing and you need to get Alice's blog to the "Tease" option until it tells you to go to her room.
Then you need spiders, spiders and even more spiders.

Kelo

Oct 9, 2018
You must finish Mentor quest and do other quest and you will get a new convo with Lisa and then mom.

"18. More info on Lisa's new sex-ed,"
I finished mentor quest ,side effect with Alice ,Olivia and changing roles
Blog only isn't finished

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I finished mentor quest ,side effect with Alice ,Olivia and changing roles
Blog only isn't finished
You must get to the "Tease" several times in a role to get the next event and it should tell you to go to her room.
Once you get the tease part it should have one that says something like "you have something else to do" or something like that.

And there is no mod for it or something like Lisa‘s Photo-Session & More v0.23 mod
Oh another thing blog quest said to be continued is that going to happen by a fan mod
I do not use mods so I can not tell you about them.

Reactions: Kelo

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Help me have this scene, please.
You must like NTR and have Eric your friend and just play and peep at them each night and it will happen.
You will need to talk to Eric about things and stay his lapdog and do what he tells you to do just like a good little lapdog.

Reactions: legendchimong12

casalitoris

Sep 26, 2018
That's all you get with her.

If you want more with Lisa you must get the fan made game here:
Other thing... when that doctor tells me to bring my gf to the clinic, who should i choose? which coice is better?

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote