Big Brother: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
lisa want to watch max bang alice and i didn't see any new convo yet what im supposed to do ? and how do i complete blog and cunning stuff ? i read previous cmt told keep chose tease but i tried so many times and nothing new here, and yet now i can go to her room do anything in front of camera too, please help
Spiders, spiders and even more spiders and blog, blog and even more blogging.
Keeping both Lisa and Alice's mood as high as it will go.

i still can't continue to play can you try my save game
Yes I can take a look at it but make sure its Monday at 16:00.

Reactions: Boonie

Boonie

Sep 3, 2018
Spiders, spiders and even more spiders and blog, blog and even more blogging.
Keeping both Lisa and Alice's mood as high as it will go.
yeah spider thing worked but may i ask you as you said to open v12 event you must finish spider opp before right ? but i missed because ant kira moved in already , is it ok ? and one last thing new job opp i finished 4th movie what should i do next ? mom still don't let max bang yet

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
yeah spider thing worked but may i ask you as you said to open v12 event you must finish spider opp before right ? but i missed because ant kira moved in already , is it ok ? and one last thing new job opp i finished 4th movie what should i do next ? mom still don't let max bang yet
"15. How to unlock v.12 new content."
"17. V.13 new content. (Looks like another long grind to get it unlocked.)"

Boonie

Sep 3, 2018
"15. How to unlock v.12 new content."
"17. V.13 new content. (Looks like another long grind to get it unlocked.)"
yes i read your guilde so many times but still stuck tho, it's just the same convo nothing new Untitled.png

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
yes i read your guilde so many times but still stuck tho, it's just the same convo nothing new View attachment 162067
So you say you read them did you follow them at all because that pic is around v.10 and not v.12 or v.13 content.

You say you done the 4th movie and now you need to wait till Max has a problem at the breakfast table 3 times then she will take Max to the Dr. has this happen yet?

You will not get to bang mom until very late in the game and all other quest must be done to get there.
Lisa must be Max's GF or it will not happen.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
is there any further progress in alice's blog quest after the line "show me what are you doing"?????
Yes there is you must get to the "Tease" several times in a roll and you will get the option to stop and go to her room and then the fun really begins.

Boonie

Sep 3, 2018
So you say you read them did you follow them at all because that pic is around v.10 and not v.12 or v.13 content.

You say you done the 4th movie and now you need to wait till Max has a problem at the breakfast table 3 times then she will take Max to the Dr. has this happen yet?

You will not get to bang mom until very late in the game and all other quest must be done to get there.
Lisa must be Max's GF or it will not happen.
wow i'm pretty sure i'm reached of the end Side Effect before i'm starting Changing roles, but maybe i'm loaded wrong save so i have 1 more to go to Eve, will do as you said, btw i'm finished almost Opps, just Cunning plan New job, Blog and Spider stuff ( i can't finish it missed the one Alice go bath alone in the morning ) left tho

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
wow i'm pretty sure i'm reached of the end Side Effect before i'm starting Changing roles, but maybe i'm loaded wrong save so i have 1 more to go to Eve, will do as you said, btw i'm finished almost Opps, just Cunning plan New job, Blog and Spider stuff ( i can't finish it missed the one Alice go bath alone in the morning ) left tho
You can not finish Cunning plan or New Job until after you finish blog and spider quest.

Walt Dee

Apr 4, 2017
What are the advantages/disadvantages of each Lisa route? I know that there is no sex-ed with Kira route if I choose the Olivia route.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
What are the advantages/disadvantages of each Lisa route? I know that there is no sex-ed with Kira route if I choose the Olivia route.
Lisa yoga path less eye candy at the beginning of the game and you get 1 more location for sex with mom very late in the game and you must do yoga with mom.
Lisa jewelry path no yoga and you get more eye candy at the beginning of the game, 1 less spot for sex with mom than yoga path very late in the game.

As for the 1 spot less sex only means just that, both paths get the same amount of sex with mom every day.
You can either have sex in the kitchen (Both paths) or on the yoga path you can do sex during yoga but if you do you do not get the kitchen sex.

You need to do kitchen sex to get to the very end of content in v.13

bdger1664

Aug 21, 2017
Hi I have just reached the start of training with Lisa and Kira and Kira has told them to practice hand jobs, I spoke to Lisa in the morning and agreed to do them with her homework but when we do the homework the option is not coming up? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote