Big Brother: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Eoin

The Bug Hunter
Donor
Feb 21, 2017
Pretend this is a bright red post
=========================

Lads (especially you @a1fox3), if your post is the last one, or if you are going to post multiple times, either use the Edit button, or our multi-quote system. Please.

If ye don't follow through with this advice, ye'll get warned.

Kelo

Oct 9, 2018
How many times is needed for blog to complete
I did it over 30 times and each time with tease option and still the same

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
How many times is needed for blog to complete
I did it over 30 times and each time with tease option and still the same
You should have a option during the convo with her to tell her you have something else to do and you go to her room.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
How many times you did it to happen
It takes about 3 times to get to the Tease and then there should be the options to tell her you have something else you need to do.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
help im stuck, since i got punished 350$ by lisa i can't even talk to her except help her study
Get her mood maxed out and get Max authority over her also maxed out be getting her spanked.

Reactions: Boonie

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
i can't do any things else from this. what must i do now
The reason why you are stuck is both Lisa and Alice's mood is way to low you must maxed mood out and keep it as high as you can get it.
Once you get mood maxed out then you will need to keep putting spiders, spiders and even more spiders in Alice's bed and for the Blog you must get to the """TEASE""" several times in a roll and the writing should turn green and if you miss it you still have it unlocked and it should have the option to tell Alice you have something else to do then exit out of blog and go to her room.
Once you get Lisa's mood maxed out you will be able to start the "Kissing" training with her.

Jun 2, 2017
is there an up to date version of the walkthro cus the 1 on the first page says .6 but the game is on version 13 or is am i mistaken?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
is there an up to date version of the walkthro cus the 1 on the first page says .6 but the game is on version 13 or is am i mistaken?
There is one there up to v9 for 1 way to go and post #2 and #3 has my mini walkthroughs for the rest of the game.

Sameh moha

Jul 26, 2018
When Alice asking Max and Lisa not to fuck without her in changing roles quest should I do it in the first chance or wait and does this will lead to the end of blog quest

vietdung

Sep 25, 2018
The reason why you are stuck is both Lisa and Alice's mood is way to low you must maxed mood out and keep it as high as you can get it.
Once you get mood maxed out then you will need to keep putting spiders, spiders and even more spiders in Alice's bed and for the Blog you must get to the """TEASE""" several times in a roll and the writing should turn green and if you miss it you still have it unlocked and it should have the option to tell Alice you have something else to do then exit out of blog and go to her room.
Once you get Lisa's mood maxed out you will be able to start the "Kissing" training with her.
i can't have the writing turn green must i go on

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
i can't have the writing turn green must i go on
Chose the Tease and be careful and read everything and if not today then sometime in a day or 4 you should see an option to go to her room.

When Alice asking Max and Lisa not to fuck without her in changing roles quest should I do it in the first chance or wait and does this will lead to the end of blog quest
You need to stop until it is needed again.
"15. How to unlock v.12 new content."
"17. V.13 new content. (Looks like another long grind to get it unlocked.)"

Boonie

Sep 3, 2018
lisa want to watch max bang alice and i didn't see any new convo yet what im supposed to do ? and how do i complete blog and cunning stuff ? i read previous cmt told keep chose tease but i tried so many times and nothing new here, and yet now i can go to her room do anything in front of camera too, please help

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote