Big Brother: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Kongeener

Jul 6, 2017
hey guys i spanked mom alice watch me and mum sex (didnt do 3some yet),with some luck lisa will start to catch us morning too but alice still sleep with underwear how to get her sleep naked did i miss something?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
hey guys i spanked mom alice watch me and mum sex (didnt do 3some yet),with some luck lisa will start to catch us morning too but alice still sleep with underwear how to get her sleep naked did i miss something?
Alice does not sleep naked, Lisa does but not Alice.

Reactions: Kongeener

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
It means that I must play again?:cry: Thank you.
Yes and it also means a hell of a lot more sex to, Lisa as Max's girlfriend = 2 BJ, 1 anal and a HJ daily plus even more that I did not put in. Also sex with mom several times a day in many places around the house.

m.j.gow

Jun 19, 2018
i have done the 2nd movie with the tied up mom but i cannot get kira and mom togethei have tried over the course of 3weeks but still no joy also when at 21:00 in lounge which af the following questions is the right one to trigger the scene with alice
Mom/Anne questions are

Sure, what are we going to watch

How about I pick a movie instead

Let's get naked and have some fun mom.!

Let's have some fun instead

another time...

which is the right one i have done all the bits from the 2nd movie rigourously
please anybody thanks
m-j-gow

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
i have done the 2nd movie with the tied up mom but i cannot get kira and mom togethei have tried over the course of 3weeks but still no joy also when at 21:00 in lounge which af the following questions is the right one to trigger the scene with alice
Mom/Anne questions are

Sure, what are we going to watch

How about I pick a movie instead

Let's get naked and have some fun mom.!

Let's have some fun instead

another time...

which is the right one i have done all the bits from the 2nd movie rigourously
please anybody thanks
m-j-gow
What scene with Alice?

What happens when you try one of these?

(Let's get naked and have some fun mom.!)

(Let's have some fun instead)

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
mom can't make the fourth film? plz help!
Okay both the blog and spider quests need to be finished.
Both Lisa and Alice's mood must be maxed out at all times BigBrother 2019-06-28 09-31-05-06.jpg BigBrother 2019-06-28 09-31-07-60.jpg

Check out post #2 of this thread for both my mini walkthroughs for v.12 and v.13 maybe even v.10

You must talk to everyone every day to see if new convo comes up.

Please no PM's for support on games, I do not provide private support.

ptsonvn

May 24, 2018
Okay both the blog and spider quests need to be finished.
Both Lisa and Alice's mood must be maxed out at all times View attachment 333296 View attachment 333297

Check out post #2 of this thread for both my mini walkthroughs for v.12 and v.13 maybe even v.10

You must talk to everyone every day to see if new convo comes up.

Please no PM's for support on games, I do not provide private support.

I'm sorry for Pm, and thanks for the help

everly212

Jun 23, 2019
lisa gf path is jewelry right ? I took that path, but my lisa max relationship only friends tho . did I make a mistake? this is my save file, please correct it if I make a mistake . tyvm

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
lisa gf path is jewelry right ? I took that path, but my lisa max relationship only friends tho . did I make a mistake? this is my save file, please correct it if I make a mistake . tyvm
This is as high as it goes for Lisa.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
so I didn't make a mistake? I saw someone's save file has lovers relationship tho .
They used cheats and could have broken there game.

No npc can get that high without cheating.

Here is my none cheating game BigBrother 2019-06-28 15-47-46-85.jpg this is the max you can get without cheating.

everly212

Jun 23, 2019
Im stuck after Lisa caught me in Alice's room while helping her work on her blog. What should I do ? Someone Please help me

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Im stuck after Lisa caught me in Alice's room while helping her work on her blog. What should I do ? Someone Please help me
Just keep playing keeping both Lisa and Alice's mood maxed out and soon there will be a new convo with Lisa at 8 in the morning in your bedroom.

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote